[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 billion Canuks just signed "equal" agreement with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 7y4vaz.jpg (20KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
7y4vaz.jpg
20KB, 512x341px
The European Union has approved a contentious free trade deal with Canada eight years after negotiations began.

It involves the removal of import duties that supporters say will boost growth and jobs on both sides of the Atlantic.

European Parliament lawmakers backed the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) by 408-254.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/02/15/eu-approves-free-trade-deal-with-canada
>>
Making deals to pay the bills(pronounced like beels)
>>
>>112126
>20 billion
Holy crap! There's 20 Billion canadians?

It will only make a difference if both the EU and Canada import "significantly less" from other countries/blocs.

Otherwise we're not sending them a billion in import costs and they're not sending us import costs. It's political busy-ness babble.
>>
>>112160

They probably got all the Québécois and other animals to sign, too.
>>
>>112160
And 60billion yuropeans. That's an interplanetary confderation.
>>
If Trump tries to hardball all our trade partners there's a risk they will simply negotiate with one another to gain collective bargaining power against the US.
>>
>>112126
Some way some how Canadians will get fucked over by this. Trudeau Jr single-handedly undid a decade of job growth by handing over several hundred thousand jobs to the Chinese in his first couple months in office.
>>
>>112315
>>he thinks theres been meaningful job growth in Canada since Mulrooney killed the country

**You must be atleast 18 to use this board - if you were you'ld know how full of shit your Daddy's talking point is. Now go take on $50k in student loans and you too can complain about your lack of job prospects!
>>
Is this TTP/TTIP/NAFTA all over again? I remember the people rejecting those. Is this going to happen without our approval now?
>>
>>112341
In all honesty, free trade is good between first world countries. Once you include near slave labor from second and third world hell holes then you get the negatives.
>>
>>112383
With EU's shitey external borders and Canada's lackluster attitude I'm thinking they may just come from the inside.

Nonetheless, this'll probably only positively affect me. Canada makes some nice shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.