[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As Flynn falls under growing pressure over Russia contacts, Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 1

White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is under increasing political pressure and risks losing the confidence of some colleagues following reports that he misled senior administration officials about his discussion of sanctions with a Russian envoy shortly before President Trump took office.

>As White House aides scramble to get their stories straight about the exact nature of those communications and as Democrats call for Flynn's security clearance to be suspended or revoked, neither Trump nor his advisers have publicly defended Flynn or signaled that he has the president's confidence.

>Privately, some administration officials said that Flynn's position has weakened and support for him has eroded largely because of a belief that he was disingenuous about Russia and therefore could not be fully trusted going forward.

>"The knives are out for Flynn," said one administration official who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak candidly.

>On Sunday, the top White House aide dispatched to represent the administration on the political talk shows pointedly declined to defend Flynn.

>Asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the president had confidence in Flynn, senior policy adviser Stephen Miller said he did not know.

>"It's not for me to tell you what's in the president's mind," Miller told moderator Chuck Todd. He added that his colleagues at the White House "did not give me anything to say" about Flynn.

>When ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos asked Miller about Flynn's interactions with Sergey Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United States, Miller said, "I don't have any news to make . . . today on this point."

>The Washington Post revealed last week that Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia in the month before Trump's inauguration.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-michael-flynn-donald-trump-20170212-story.html
>>
>The Post's finding, confirmed by nine current and former U.S. officials, contrasted with the assurances made publicly by Vice President Pence and other top administration officials that Flynn never talked about sanctions with Russian officials.

>Based on Flynn's private assurances, Pence, White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and White House press secretary Sean Spicer stated publicly that Flynn never discussed sanctions with Kislyak.

>Pence spoke to Flynn twice on Friday - once face to face and by telephone, according to an administration official who declined to characterize the contents of those discussions.

>"Flynn is running out of friends, no question," a different administration official said. "The broad consensus in the White House is that he lied. The vice president feels like he lied. In a position that needs to be no drama, it's nonstop drama. I would be very surprised if he lasts much longer."

>New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, R, an informal adviser to Trump, called on Flynn to "clear up" what happened with Trump and Pence, but he stopped short of accusing him of wrongdoing.

>"I think that's the obligation of General Flynn, his national security adviser, to have those type of candid conversations with the president and the vice president," Christie said on CNN. "And then they will act as they see fit, given all the circumstances."

>Over the weekend at Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, the president privately voiced frustration with Flynn and the political baggage he is hanging on the White House, according to two people familiar with his comments.

>Spicer denied that Trump criticized Flynn to anyone at the club and called assertions to the contrary "fake news."
>>
>People close to Flynn said he feels confident in his position despite the swirling controversy. He flew to Florida this weekend with the president along with other National Security Council officials to engage with his Japanese counterparts during Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit.

>Furthermore, people in Trump's orbit cautioned that it would not be in the president's nature to fire Flynn because doing so would amount to an admission of guilt and misjudgment in the face of media scrutiny, as well as demonstrate chaos in the early weeks of his presidency.

>The doubts about the national security adviser come as Trump faces his first significant provocation from a U.S. adversary overseas. North Korea fired a ballistic missile over the weekend, a move suspected by some experts as designed to serve as a test of components of an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States.

>Trump responded on Saturday night in a joint appearance with Abe at Mar-a-Lago, where he reassured his Japanese counterpart that the United States fully supported Japan.

>Flynn, a retired lieutenant general and a decorated intelligence officer, met Trump in late 2015 to offer advice about his campaign and signed on with Trump the following year. He won Trump's approval during the general election with his willingness to travel regularly and deliver fiery stump speeches trashing Trump's Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

>Democratic leaders have called for investigations into the Flynn's contact with Russian officials and for Trump to suspend and revoke Flynn's security clearance.

>"President Trump's kowtowing to Vladimir Putin is endangering our national security and emboldening a dangerous tyrant," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Saturday.

>Rep. Elijah Cummings, Md., the top Democrat on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, said Sunday on ABC News that suspending Flynn's clearance would be "an appropriate action."
>>
>Trump has not yet issued a comment about Flynn, either on Twitter or in one of his brief appearances before journalists over the weekend. Aboard Air Force One on Friday, reporters asked Trump about The Post's report on Flynn's discussion of sanctions and the president claimed he did not know about it, even though it had by then become a major story across cable news.

>"I don't know about that. I haven't seen it," Trump said during a flight to Florida from Washington. "What report is that? I haven't seen that. I'll look into that."
>>
This is what happens when you act like Saddam and behead literally everyone close to you who gives you advise you don't want to hear.

It's not too surprising he reacts so strongly to the media. He likely has no personal trustworthy sources left. Well, there were Obama's handovers, so when one says, "Your EO is going to blow up in his face," he fires her.

Thus far, just about everything the president has done has negatively impacted his ability to deliver on his promises. It is unlikely anyone except manipulators and syncophants remain within his inner circle, and it is unlikely he has much ability to override them with exploding yet another trap they've had the president himself set up. Ergo, the president is incompetent and the vice president complicit in the incompetence, and impeachment follows.

A simple example is:
>We only want the smart ones.
>Oh look there are smart ones leaving Syria.
>No wait what about that EO.
>Well I'll just rewrite it.
>Now Russia isn't happy (because the EO leaves Syrian medics and such out to die, stilting surviving public opinion toward Russia).
>Well then let's bully them with X.
>But Flynn already promised and you signed into law X^-1.
>Well it's okay just ignore them.
>They are now bullying you with Y (for example, trade arrangements involving international commodity arbitrage where Russia decides to withold its deliverables).
>SHIT!

A slightly less silly scenario:
>Did you know Flynn was the Russian connection?
>No (Unfortunately possibly not a lie with Trump)..
>So why then did you sign all those things he brought forward to you?
>SHIT!
>>
>>110994
Come on OP. Just tweet out "fake news" and call it a day.
>>
>>111051
Trump always said during the campaign that Pence would be handling foreign and domestic problems while Trump concentrates on making America great again. I think we were supposed to take his word for it.
>>
>>111101
"making america great again"
In 30 years of living I have never heard such an empty campaign promise. What does that even mean? It doesn't even say anything, it just sounds nice. Idk what's in that redpill /pol/ never shuts up about but it must get you high as a motherfucker to believe that trump is gonna "make America great again."
Look, I can say it too! I'm gonna kick out all the nonwhites, build a wall on the canadian border AND the mexican border, send an eagle to the moon and ensure free handjobs for all americans over 18! And then I'm gonna remove taxes entirely and kill all the bad people in the whole world! Just elect me and my cronies into office so that we can all get rich - I mean, make America great again!
>>
>>111101
No he didn't.
>>
>>111101
>while Trump concentrates on making America great again

For those of you keeping score at home, that's 2 golf vacations in 3 weeks.
>>
>>111106
I'm of the opinion that America was never really great, except portrayals in movies. We've had horrible issues with civil rights, labor laws, constitutional rights, and the list goes on.

I imagine "making america great again" means having more work available like before the mills and factories left, but nobody enjoyed working 60 hours a week for shit pay back then. They did it because they needed to pay for needs, and the wages have stagnated while inflation grew since then. Going back to that society now would just mean more people getting screwed.
>>
>>111128
Shit, really?
>>
>>111106
>>In 30 years of living I have never heard such an empty campaign promise.

Its a Reagan-Bush slogan from 1979.
>>
>>111136
vacations, IE he was hobknobbing with shinzo abe

i don't know if i'd call "meeting, joint press conference, meeting, lunch, meeting, golf game, joint press conference" a "vacation"

but he was playing golf yes
>>
Well, that was short
>>
So is this just the Flynn thread now? Because something big happened since OP.
>>
>>111137
>30 years.
He's technically right.
>>
>>111101
>Pence would be handling foreign and domestic problems

You realize that means he would be handling all the problems right?
>>
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/831468455413030912
>>
>>111824
>>after destabilization campaign by US spies, Democrats, press
holy fuck Assange really does have Putin's cock in his ass now
>>
>>111106
It's only an empty slogan if you don't understand America.

>>111128
Golf is where rich people talk business, newbie.
>>
>>111824
Wikileaks salty as fuck. I suppose they'd resent any whistle-blowing attributed to real journalists as opposed to them.
>>
>>111824

>Kremlin mouthpiece gets butthurt after conspiracy is uncovered by american spies instead of russian ones

Thats a wew and a half lad.
>>
>>111101
That makes no sense. What you said meant that pence is doing all the work while trump stands there and looks pretty
>>
>>111138
>>111830

The point being remember the shitfit the right threw every time Obama set foot on a golf course? What if he had also insisted on bailing from DC every weekend or had Michelle stay back in Chicago in a golden town on the taxpayer dollar?

You goofy bootlicking faggots just love a good a double standard.
>>
Establishment is getting rid off all the people that want peace with Russia and are against the current international order,and president Trump acted like a pussy,by firing Flynn.Cause now they will come after him and force him to get into a stupid nuclear WAR with Russia.
>>
>>111885
Trump really stabbed Flynn in the back over nothing. If the Ds wants to kick off WW3 against Russia just to distract from Hillary losing, its not going to work. The military we have now only wants to be at war against Muslims. You cant take a Christian military after being only at war in a global religious war against all Muslims and then tell them to bomb and kill innocent Russian Orthodox Christians. Since at least 911 our military has been heavily socially conditioned to exclusively view Muslims as the enemies and Christians as the good guys.
>>
>>111824
Interesting how the Deep State is spying on the Administration and leaking classified information to a traitorous press.

>>111886
>>111885
Sanctions and escalation were ridiculous to begin with. Russia did not invade Crimea. Have a look at the Partition Treaty on the Status and Conditions of the Black Sea Fleet. Russia was allowed to maintain up to 25,000 troops in Crimea. However, Russia did annex Crimea after a popular vote by the people of Crimea to approve the annexation.

A Pew poll found that 91% of Crimeans agreed with the Russian Annexation. I'm sure the people of Crimea were not interested in any US fostered regime change given the sad history of its consequences all around the world.
Mo Better

Not to mention the motivation fostered by all of the real Obummer backed Nazis in Ukraine .....
>>
>>111101
I don't think he actually said that publicly. Kasich or his aides reported that when he approached them for the VP post, he promised that the VP would be doing most of the actual governing while Trump would be "making America great again" (cause everyone knows that's done on Twitter or something).

Which, in my opinion, is a huge indictment of the Trump administration in and of itself. To have the president effectively and admittedly be a front for the actual governing agents isn't something that sounds like a good idea. Of course I don't know how things are actually looking in the white house now with Pence as VP, but to even put that forward explicitly is pretty much unprecedented. And Trump didn't even bother calling it fake news either so it's pretty much officially confirmed.
>>
Does anyone have a link to a story detailing where this information has actually come from? According to all the articles, the WH was briefed on Flynn's transgressions weeks ago, but we only learned of them now. Through what channels did the info get out? Was it a controlled leak in response to an internal conclusion that Flynn's position was no longer tenable? The Post (which published the original story from what I can tell) only speaks vaguely of "former and current US officials" in https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/national-security-adviser-flynn-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials-officials-say/2017/02/09/f85b29d6-ee11-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.85d2e8a8e814
>>
>>111887
I think we should lift sanctions on Russia . They would make great allies and partners. I don't think there are any close ties , i just think it is common sense to want better relations with Russia
>>
>>111892
>Does anyone have a link to a story detailing where this information has actually come from?
They apparently had the Russian phones bugged and picked Flynn up incidentally.

>According to all the articles, the WH was briefed on Flynn's transgressions weeks ago, but we only learned of them now.
They were probably holding out hoping the president would see things their way. Leaking and scandal is a huge deal and is pretty much like the nuclear button for many of these guys, especially the senior leadership. We can probably expect a renewed attempted shakeup of the deep state in the coming weeks.

Furthermore, certain officials didn't want Trump and Flynn getting a hold of just how close they were to busting things open (hence why they've let the Russian thing slide for the past couple of weeks). Comey wanted to keep things quiet, for instance, and didn't want the DoJ or Trump sticking their nose in things.

>The Post (which published the original story from what I can tell) only speaks vaguely of "former and current US officials" in
They don't want Trump to know who the leak is. Leaks are a big deal, and the Repubs are right on that, but sometimes, what is hidden can do far more damage then the actual leak ever could (hence why we have whistleblower laws).
>>
>>111835
I'm sympathetic to the Russian people. Have you ever once felt sympathy for them? You know, to put yourself in their shoes? Don't hate on Russia, help them. Find alternatives to war and destruction. There is no other logical choice.
>>
>>111895
Thanks for the insight.
>had the Russian phones bugged
Isn't that basically grounds for an international shitstorm? Bugging an Ambassador's phone? I'm surprised no one's raised an issue with that. Also, do you have a source with more details on that?

It's so hard to get anything close to an objective picture of things these days (or maybe it's always been this way, but I only started caring a few years ago). Everyone supplying information seems to have some kind of agenda. I wish good, independent journalism would make a comeback (if it ever really existed). That's also what bugs me about the Snowden leaks. Laura Poitras or whoever has literal terabytes of shit ready to leak and I'm certain a lot of it is pretty salacious, but they're not even making an effort to get everything in publishable form (i.e. redacting names) to offer a semblance of complete access so people can make up their own minds. Really the only ones to ever reliably do such things were Wikileaks, but now they've clearly fallen in with specific interests.

Something like a news portal for fact-obsessed autists who don't aren't overly politically invested in one side or the other would be really nice. I have some hope that the current clusterfuck of a situation will lead to more demand and thus more supply of such services, but I'm not holding my breath. Or maybe it's already out there and I don't know about it.
>>
>>111896
Huh? What happened to America First? Are Russians now citizens of America?
>>
>>111896

I am sympathetic to all peoples, especially the needy as in the case of refugees, in fact.

I'd invite those Russians that feel persecuted to apply and be vetted for asylum.

Unfortunately, easing relations with Russia will only both encourage and further enable its terrorist government to continue holding its people and eastern Europeans hostage while antagonizing our own government from within.

So the end goal has to be to push for Russian regime change. Putin will step down and allow independently verified democratic elections that produces a government at peace with NATO.
>>
>>564566
>>
>>111922
Why is it so fucking bad to be friends with Russia? ALL governments are corrupt, especially ours. I say peace is preferable to war. Leftists are the same thing now that they hated 8 years ago.
>>
>>110994
What a load of revisionist horse shit, the alternative to Michael Flynn is pretty much guaranteed to be more hawkish and aggressive towards Russia which would spiral out of control to ww3, you have to be a fucking sociopath to be in favor of someone who do the opposite of Michael Flynn by basically escalating with them even more, why the fuck are you people in favor of going to war with Russia so bad? There's no justification to be in favor of something so pointless like that and no amount of fake ass up votes will change that.
>>
I see the Russian shillforce is out full force tonight.
>>
>>111926

Everyone loves framing the Russia issue as a binary "Allies or War," which is just ridiculous. America has been neutral to Russia since the fall of the Cold War, with varying degrees of hostility and friendliness. It is possible to be tough on Russia without actually going to war over it, look at that long stretch known as the Cold War were everyone was hostile but nobody pulled the trigger. All players operate based on what is in their best interest, and nuclear war is in nobody's best interest, as such if and when it comes to that point somebody will back down.

Also there's a new love for the argument of "because everyone is corrupt to some degree, this means everyone is equally bad," which again is ridiculous. A man who robs a store is not on par with a man who murders his neighbor, even though both are criminals. Similarly, a government where dissidents die mysteriously (or overtly murdered in some cases) is not on par with a government with officials on corporate payroll. Both are shady dealings, but we can rate these on a (grey)scale, and not as a "black and black" morality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>111932
Standing up to Russia, giving them a firm "no," and playing tit for tat is more likely to prevent all out war then appeasing them.
>>
Why is there always so much sympathy for Russians on 4chan? When they come to the west they're welfare queens and cause a shitload of crime. I'm personally fine with them, but I get scared as fuck to park my car near Russian neighborhoods for longer than an hour.

You would think 4chan would be mad with Russians just like with Muslims. Poo in Loos don't cause much trouble and they still get more shit than Ruskies.
>>
>>111926
Why so we have to be friends with Russia or be at war with them? These things aren't so black and white and when this is your worldview, you make rash decisions based on fear.
>>
>>111948
>Slavic Christian ethnostate that champions its race by invading neighbors
>Anti-globalist/Anti-EU/Anti-NATO
>Led by a Machiavellian authoritarian
>Supports/pays anti-establishment/alternative Right (and Left: http://www.jill2016.com/photo_gallery_jill_in_paris_and_moscow , but nobody talks about that) movements in many countries
>Putin was Obama's enemy
>RT and Sputnik
>indiscriminately bombed moderates
>Trump says a lot of nice things about em

It's mostly /pol/, and it's because they see Russia (specifically Putin) as /theirguy/, and see what they have going on their as something that should be emulated. Really though, Russia isn't on anybody's side but their own. The fact that they've courted both the right and left parties (whomever they deem as the most inept or disruptive) in Western nations should show that they're dislike of the West isn't partisan.
>>
>>111948
Russia has been doing a fuckton of online astroturfing in recent years, back when the Ukraine debacle was first heating up a few years ago it was discovered that they had entire office buildings full of paid shills dedicated to trying to shift political opinions there, it seems reasonable to assume they've started using the same strategy elsewhere. Some of the posters may also just be impressionable teens who fell for their propaganda.
>>
>>111954
It's not even very good propaganda.
>>
>>111954
They are definitely doing it in Germany. RT is pretty big among "alternative" types there and the anonymous "news" blogs that stink of propaganda operation aren't far behind. Those usually make no attempt to hide their intentions (nothing but anti-EU/pro-Putin material as well as batshit conspiracy theories to attract the loonies) and are shilled heaviky via social media.
>>
>>111955
It's pretty obvious. Check the thread on the Putin critic being poisoned, they're blatantly shilling.
>>
>>111957
Yeah, I see figures on the alternate Left and alternative Right turn into huge apologists for Russia and Putin.
>>
>>111901
I don't know how new you are (to this website or maybe just life) but journalism has never been free of agenda. Humans can't into objectivity, so it's on the people who read the news to check sources, cross-reference information, and decide for themselves where the truth lies. You're never in the right by trusting only one source, and there will never be one source that is always right.

And as for a website that cuts right to the facts?

spidr.today

It even provides multiple sources for every post, so you can dig up the primary source and use your lizard brain to draw responsible and informed conclusions instead of waiting for the spoon to arrive at your lips
>>
>>111893
GRU trolls not even trying anymore.
>>
>>111926
>Why is it so fucking bad to be friends with Russia?

They actively antagonize our country and our allies. Yeah they recently pretend to be friends with some of our political factions. I don't care what your position on immigration bans or Trump's platform; it doesn't take much to get disillusioned with just how self-interested their actions are and I don't think it's worthwhile threatening liberal democracy for generations to come for the sake of having some policies in place today.

The Kremlin has made systematic efforts toward using propaganda to destabilize civil society in western democracies for quite some time. Only now they've got more sophisticated and had a few good opportunities come their way.

Secondly, they're essentially an autocratic country with faux elections. They're known for human rights abuses that are so severe and commonplace as to be business as usual as opposed to aberrations.

>ALL governments are corrupt, especially ours.

Of course, but not all governments are equally corrupt; not nearly. We in the US still have a fundamentally sound liberal republic. We have separation of powers here. Russia has serious issues with that, and unsurprisingly you have critics of policies getting poisoned and collusion between private enterprise and government officials like its nobody's business.

I don't want a war with Russia and in fact I'd like to avoid sanctions that target Russian citizens at all costs as well but I don't want to be their friends until they make genuine effort toward friendship with our country as it is and also make demonstrable and significant efforts toward reforming the way govt of Russia conducts business internally.
>>
So if we're going to drop any pretense of having morals and values, why would we ally with Russia instead of China? What the fuck does Russia have to offer that is better than China? Oil? And don't even try to give me that white Christian bullshit, slavs aren't white.

I'm gonna make you work for your rubles tonight shills.
>>
>"If I did, believe me, the FBI would be down my throat, my clearances would be pulled." - Michael Flynn
>the FBI would be down my throat
>down my throat
you can't write this shit
>>
>>111979
That's a regular English speaking figure of speech, Ivan.
>>
>>111978
Good point!
There is more to be gained for the US from better relations with China.

However, we are not talking about US's larger economic interests.
We are talking about the interests of a select few who have profit interests in Russia.

Deals with oil & gas, oligarchs etc
>>
>>111978
They could be used as a pawn in the larger power struggle against china, unfortunately we're becoming the pawn in Russia's power struggle with Europe.
>>
>>111985
This
>>
>>111978
As far as self interest goes, having stable governments that don't require potentially bloody revolutions for citizens to change and that respect international law is a sort of investment into our future interests as well.

One can well imagine a future where authoritarianism + surveillance states are so commonplace. Power doesn't tend to relinquish itself, so societies would be slower to reform,potentially stunting the dynamism of global economy. Government corruption could become so entrenched that fair market competition in some industries becomes impossible.

There's a benefit toward pursuing policies of pure immediate self interest as well. We have more resources to work with in the immediate future, and any policy with less nuanced provisions and less driven by long-term strategic planning might be easier to keep transparent in some way, and thus inspire more confidence from the layperson as "common sense".

But there are almost certainly still significant long-term opportunity costs no matter the route we choose; and we should surely not pretend there is an obvious right answer even if we are driven by pure self-interest.
>>
Flynn will just be replaced with someone with the same feelings on lifting sanctions on Russia, just as they should be. Why should Russia be sanctioned for what they did to Crimea when we've basically done the same thing in SEVERAL countries. Why isn't America being sanctioned by the world community?
>>
>>111887

Damn son, Putin's been riding your ass hard tonight. Isn't it suspicious that there were reports of Russian troops before the "polls" were even made. Also, do you honestly trust that those polls were legitmate, especially with a 91% pro-vote? Not to mention that every Western journalist that's visited the DNR has reported a general dissatisfaction with the populace and Soviet era atmosphere?
>>
>>112001
When did the USA use a rushed, illigetimate election to annex a neighbor's territory while sending in militants "on vacation" to foster rebellion in another province?
>>
>>111960

not that anon, but spidr.today is ok but still has its faults mainly by including articles from Infowars and Breitbart which have shoddy journalism at best and RT and Sputnik which are thinly-veiled propaganda machines
>>
>>112010

Hawaii, sorta. We were even worse in our annexation of Hawaii actually, but that was over 100 years ago.

Btw, it's also the reason I think Grover Cleveland needs a shitload more recognition today, possibly even replacing Grant on the $50. He was probably the best peacetime-only president -- he specifically prevented the hawkish Congress of both parties from annexing Hawaii as well as Puerto Rico and starting the Spanish-American War for another 12 years, all while maintaining a strong economy and effective foreign policy,
>>
When I golf in my backyard I'm going to cover my Windows in black trash bags
>>
>>112014
Granted, tho I never said it was a perfect site
>>
Trump is fucking spazzing out on twitter this morning, with 3 posts directly insulting the intelligence community -- as if he hasn't alienated himself from them enough.

With no National Security Advisor or equivalent-level expert that Trump trusts at the moment, combined with reports from NYT and WP that intel officials believe the WH National Security Council now has Moscow's ears, it looks like that the command structure for US intel is going to be start being more and more decentralized. You still have the DHS under Kelly, who's pretty solid but not a Trump lackey which means he likely won't listen to him, and the erosion of confidence in the Chief Executive from the top-down at all levels of intel does not bode well for inter-agency communication that proved an essential improvement in US intel structure after 9/11.

With this meltdown and Trump's inability to listen to non-zombies it's past time to invoke the 25th Amendment -- right now there is no more President as far as the intel community is concerned, which makes National Security at its weakest since Nixon.
>>
so whats the chance were going to war? and how do I not get drafted
>>
>>112074
be an out of shape NEET. It's not hard unless they greatly lower the standards.
>>
>>112074
Tell them you have bone spurs. It worked for the president.
>>
>>112074
>so whats the chance were going to war?
if there's going to be war, what it looks to an outsider, it's going to be a civil war within the US.
at least half of america would rather go to war within itself than go to a war vs russia/china/whatever leading to ww3 and potential nuclear fallout.
>>
>>112088
We will be at war with Iran within 4 months. Trump is finalizing the plans with Netanyahu at the White House as I type this.
>>
>>111893
>economy the size of a jap penis.
>>
What are the chances of trump getting impeached? This seems like a pretty big issue, being in direct communication with Russia.
He practically confirmed it by tweeting that the info was leaked illigally
>>
>>112092
>What are the chances of trump getting impeached?
0%

News outlets predicting Trump's impeachment are about as accurate as when they predicted Clinton's impending blowout victory.
>>
>>112093
meanwhile, in the real world:

bookies in the UK put him resigning at 47% and being impeached before the end of 2017 at 25%

>oops
>>
>>112099
>bookies in the UK represent the real world

This is why Trump won.
>>
>>112099
>Bookies
>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/after-paying-out-early-on-a-clinton-win-trump-victory-costs-irish-bookmaker-5-million.html
>>
>>112101
>irish
>>
>>112099
>bookies in the UK
>real world

Which is why the Brexit vote fai- oh.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-how-the-bookies-got-eu-referendum-odds-so-wrong-40-million-bet-a7100856.html
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/06/22/483070540/britains-bookies-odds-are-u-k-will-stay-in-e-u
>>
>>112089
>We will be at war with Iran within 4 months
yeah no.
you'll never go to war with iran unless trump gets removed from the table, and in that case a civil war is far more likely than an outside war.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Flynn having talked to Russian ambassadors or other officials throughout the campaign. This is completely ordinary for candidate's campaign officials to speak to foreign ambassadors and others. It's also completely ordinary for regular citizens to talk to such officials as well.

Shillary talked to Saudi Arabia (fuck, Bill Clinton straight up received money as a gift from the Saudi government, and Saudi Arabia is a hundred times worse then Russia) and I'd bet money her people talked to Russian officials as well. The issue is that Flynn mislead Pence about it. That is the issue, that he didn't tell the whole truth, not who the hell he talked to. Now if someone wants to waste time doing an investigation about what was discussed, then that's fine, but don't go spreading falsehoods and crackpot assumptions about it without evidence. Just because a person had a conversation with a foreign official doesn't indicate anything nefarious, so please halt the Cold War propaganda mentality.

American personnel (and members of political candidates campaigns) have conversations on a daily basis with government officials from regimes hundred times worse then Russia's (like China or Ukraine), are libs going to go full Red Scare over every single one of those? No, they aren't, because that would be insane.

Only if evidence of a compromising nature was discussed in those conversations would it matter. And thus far zero evidence has been provided that anything illegal was discussed by Flynn, so slow your roll, come back to reality and stop with the fear mongering propaganda. This isn't the Cold War, so stop trying to take us back to those times, they weren't fun. Having friends, especially with Russia, who can provide us with more oil and an ally against China, would be way better then going to war with them.

In the words of Odumbo "The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back."
>>
>>112216
>, are libs going to go full Red Scare over every single one of those?

Actually it's even worse than the 1950's red scare, that at least had evidence for what Russia government doing. This is all completely baseless without a single piece of proof behind it.
>>
>>112216
What makes me laugh is Americans actually think their country is more moral than Russia.
>>
>>112220
Murica is a shithole owned by the 1%, Russia has a democracy.
>>
>>112220
This post ensures Putin won't kill your family today
>>
>>112224
I hope you realize Russia has Nukes far more powerful than the U.S. and could wipe out a country the size of France in minutes. Doesn't matter who helps the Americans, nobody can beat the Russians, just like nobody can beat the Americans either. This isn't WW2 anymore, you don't fight until somebody gives up. Now we have nations that are fully capable of wiping out the human race and for that reason alone, WW3 must be prevented at all costs.
>>
>>112225
I fucking can't stand this WWIII meme. It's like the only choices we can do are either bend over over to whatever Russia wants, withdraw from NATO, and become isolationist (which would be way more likely to increase the possibility of World War), or full out nuclear Armageddon. We haven't had a war with North Korea, and we've way more of a tense relationship with them.
>>
>>112225
Bit of America is equal or less moral than Russia wouldn't we use nukes before them?
>>
>>112229
It would be a retalitory strike. America is way worse though, because it does all the things it accuses Russia of does, but then claims American "Exceptionalism" justifies the hypocrisy.
>>
>>112231
I feel insulted; we're not some 2bit, gullible redditors here. You're going to have to try much harder if you want me to take that Kremlin bait.
>>
>>112228
...Or we can remain the only global superpower and ensure peace.

How is that not an option?

All we have to do is remember our American principles. We will stay rich and good while the world slides deeper into islamic commie shit.

Eventually they'll realize how foolish they are and copy the U.S. constitution.
>>
>>112225
>nobody can beat the russians
those sanctions are beating your ass black and blue.
>>
It's amazing how much of a cartoon villian Russia is
>>
>>112235
The US was exceptional because of its unique legal institutions and ability to attract foreign talent.

We've lost what made us exceptional not because we changed but because history happened. Civilizations with better ideas out-compete those with poor ideas. Other civilizations witness the success of the former and decide they want a piece of that, otherwise risk obsolescence. So they adapt.

We experienced the peak of our relative power during the Cold War. We're not as unique now because much of Eurasia saw that there was merit to the US model and now they try and emulate it, to varying degrees of success. Some countries haven't done as well yet. Others have already surpassed us by a wide margin in numerous measures of development.

As the rest of the world finishes picking all the low-hanging fruit in terms of emulating our good ideas, they approach our level of development. So if we want to be exceptional, and want America to be great again, we have to do more than go back to what we used to be in some arbitrary sense. We need to be creative and innovative and try new things.

That being said, is it so bad that the rest of the world is developing and that Asia has a rising middle class? It's great that we're competitive, but what are we competing for exactly? We've picked all the low-hanging fruit. We can afford to provide everyone considerable benefits tomorrow if we wanted, and still have a rapidly growing economy relative to the rest of the developed world. Why is it such an intolerable thing to just focus on innovating and creating rather than more assembly and manual labor? What's the end game? What's the new idea that's going to make us different than all the rest of the modern and modernizing countries in the World? Is it the wall? Coal industry? Assembly jobs? Is it to extend the life expectancy of our claim to World's biggest economy for a couple more decades?
>>
>>112246
>Civilizations with better ideas out-compete those with poor ideas
Somebody came up with a better idea than America?

Who?

>f we want to be exceptional, and want America to be great again, we have to do more than go back to what we used to be in some arbitrary sense. We need to be creative and innovative and try new things.

i am LMAO at your pathetic attempt to spread anti-American communist GARBAGE
>>
>>112249
The point is that one of the reasons we became the most powerful country was partly a consequence of historical circumstance and partly our superior ideas regarding inalienable rights and institutional framework for attracting foreign talent. The former is transient benefit and the latter is something everyone else is copying because now it's obvious they're good ideas. Those things still exist in our country but now they're far more common elsewhere as well. If we want to be greater than other countries, we will have to try something groundbreakingly unique and have it be a success.
>>
>>112249
Not that anon, but
>Somebody came up with a better idea than America?
Many European countries have a higher quality of life than the US, as well as far greater social mobility and a healthy middle class. These countries have higher taxes than the US, yet the people have far more spending money because their taxes cover things like health care and higher education. Just as a hypothetical example here, would you rather pay $500 for health care while the poor have none, or pay $300 for both you and the poor to have it?
>REEEEE COMMUNISM
Anon, the American middle class flourished when we did the same thing Europe is doing right now- taxed the hell out of the rich. The world of the Brady Bunch and Leave it to Beaver that older conservatives reminisce so fondly over had upper tax brackets above 70%, at some points even above 90%. Then Reagan came along and fucked everything up with his trickle-down bullshit, which has rapidly caused us to regress to the economic state of the Gilded Age, while the modern day robber-barons distract you with scapegoats like immigration.
More importantly, there's the issue of automation- the very concept of "jobs" is rapidly becoming antiquated as more and more are being replaced by machines. The #1 job in the country, truck drivers, is being rendered obsolete right at this very moment by self-driving cars. What are those millions of people, along with millions more in other driving-related professions, supposed to do? Because the way I see it, our only three options are A) outlaw automation so people can do work that could be easily performed by machines, B) leave pretty much everyone but the rich who own the robots to starve, or C) let the robots be owned by the government so everyone can benefit from them and nobody has to work, so everyone can instead focus on their hobbies and passions.
>>
>>111135
>We've had horrible issues with civil rights, labor laws, constitutional rights, and the list goes on.

Compared to the rest of the world during the same time frames, no actually. America's track record with those things is very much above average. You're just one of those people who've ironically probably never been anywhere else in the world and have been hooked into the non-ending anti-Western and anti-American feedback loop. You can always tell the sheltered Americans based on who thinks America's negatives are completely novel or beyond the pale for the rest of the world.

>>111879
No different than Democrats completely looking the other way on Obama's disastrous 'Bush 2.0' foreign policy or his expansion of executive power, which they're now throwing a shitfit over.
>>
>>112216
Wow, GRU working overtime.
>>
>>111917
Leftists don't get to spend generations undermining the concept of American patriotism and siding with foreigners over their own countrymen and then bitch when their opposition follows suit. A lot of us probably have more in common with average Russians than we do the freaks who inhabit places like Seattle or the Bay Area anyway.
>>
>111111

>>112243
We've vilified Russia for quite a few decades, I'm assuming it was because of the Vietnam war. Before then, I wasn't alive, I think we vilified German and Asian peoples because of WWII. Just like how today, we vilify Middle eastern peoples.
>>
>>112279

Shut the fuck up you retard, the amount of mental hoops you'd have to jump through to defend this is crazy

>o-oh I guess my side is defending the Russians now for interfering in our politics, I guess I will too... ;_;
>>
>>112277
There is no "Russia angle".

You are purchasing into fake news.

There was no Russian hacking.

You are purchasing into fake news.

The so-called American "intelligence" spies is a loadpring of deceit and subterfuge. They have presented NO PROOFS to support the preposterous and nonsensical claims. If you choose to buy and propagandize unfounded goods from the deep state; then I have some aluminum gooses you would be very interested in. You are a acting as a shill. Take red pill.
>>
>>112281
No mental hoops. This past election destroyed any connection or identifying resonance I had with either of the major parties or the establishment. The entertainment industry is proud to be anti-American/anti-Western as are a whole swath of the press. Taking a cursory look at academia shows even more of that and watching leftwing agitators justify violence against their own countrymen for political opinions while defending the idea of sanctuary cities or open borders just makes it obvious.

It's just like identity politics. The left wanted to form unitary voting blocs of out demographics they thought were more suitable to them, only they had the inadvertent consequence of radicalizing whites in return.

Same thing here. The American left has sided with everyone against the country itself, positioning itself as the side comprised of worldly intellectuals unbound by things like patriotism which is often portrayed as over the top jingoism for ridicule. The left has spent decades siding against the American conservative and patriot, and now that they form enough of the establishment (even though they still think they're the rebels) they've stumbled upon the unintended consequence of inspiring that same thought pattern in the right.

The left was happy to side with foreigners against the right, but its suddenly and hilariously shocked to see the right is doing the same now that the concept of American nationhood is coming apart at the seams through nascent balkanization.
>>
>>112265
>C) let the robots be owned by the government so everyone can benefit from them and nobody has to work, so everyone can instead focus on their hobbies and passions
A little zeitgeist utopia huh? Any who, Our economy has shifted away from production and into service. We won't have to face that huge shock until service will be completely automated, i.e. a robot can cook a steak better than me or give a better happy ending than my good friend. Although we are close people are going to fear change as they always have. The thing why communism fails is because people are fallible, there is no perfect person. Unfortunately communism isn't the answer but it probably is something similar to it.
>>
>>112281
For all we know, Flynn shared his chewing gum with Russian. What do they pay you to spread such propaganda? You are spreading a truly bizarro conspiracy theory. The deep state thanks you.
>>
>>111106
remember change? thats bullshit as well, as least " make america great again" stands for something to us americans..
>>
>>112282
It's almost inspirational to see them keep on trucking along, even though everyone can see these Putin shills for what they are.
>>
>>112286
Liberal masturbates looks like in continue.
>>
>>110994
of course trump have no say in this, he wasnt even involved in it. this is not his call shot. he call his own shots
>>
>>112281
And again, it's true. Aside from the language barrier I could probably talk to some random dude from Omsk or Irkutsk or Novgorod and have more in common with them than some rainbow-haired twiggy motherfucker from the Bay with less testosterone than a can of Nair and pus-caked hola hoops for ears.
>>
>>112282
Mike, you're free. You don't have to do this anymore.
>>
>>112282
Bro, you're arguing with media zombies.

You're not a talking head on the TV, they've been programmed to ignore and ridicule you for not being "official" and for "wrong thought". "Correct thought" is of course, anything that aligns with the old status quo, and the now blatant attempts by the deep state to stage a soft coup against a President elected by "wrong voting".
>>
>>112280
The people vilifying Russia the most in my eyes are their supporters.
>>
>>112293
>wrong voting
More people did vote for Hillary Clinton.
>not a media head
What a crock, if you ignore the mainstream media by calling it fake news you're a neurotic. All of the Russia stories were delivered with balance, the NYT explicitly said there was no evidence of collusion in the very article that reported on the contact between Russia and the Trump campaign.

It seems people have gotten so sensative and defensive of their positions that they refuse to accept basic facts.
>>
>>112314
You're being rather generous to mainstream media given they've rapidly descended to the likes of Buzzfeed and Vox in the very recent past.

You're also ignoring the propaganda inherent in those so-called "balanced," stories. When they have a giant misleading headline or go in depth to describe alleged rumors while following up with a blink and you'll miss it delivery of the facts that make all that previous ink irrelevant and useless.

They know people only read headlines or skim read till they hit something that resembles facts and it's insanely easy to construct a falsehood so it looks like exactly that. They put the idea in someone's head and spend a minute amount of time and effort to refute it, which, if they were being honest about, would negate the need for catchy headlines and leading with falsehoods to begin with. Publications do this all the time to get the public thinking one way while covering their ass with technicalities and afterthought facts so easily missed.
>>
>>112314
>>112328
I haven't read any articles about this myself. I listen to people who have worked or have buddies in the IC fields.
>>
>>112328
It's essential to report on allegations so long as the source is relevant and full context is given (claims from relevant sources are not selectively used). The truth value of every claim cannot be the litmus test for what makes it into the news because the claim itself is important news when it comes from a relevant source and often a matter is topical long before every claim can be verified. If a woman alleges she was attacked at a bus stop, it's the local news' duty to report that even if a conviction isn't made for months. But you take comment from all the sources that are relevant and report that when the issue breaks because it's important for people to be informed in a timely manner. It's the audiences' responsibility to judge the quality of the sources given.

In other words, if a relevant conservative source makes an unverified claim, it should be reported same as a liberal source.
If every detail had to be confirmed
>>
>>112347
But we all know the audience isn't going to do that. We know what audiences are going to do. They're going to take rumor as fact, disregard a publication's obligatory fact thrown in at the end of an article where the meat of the ink is spent discussing said rumor over fact. They're going to go with whatever confirmation bias allows them.

Until the public becomes media literate the publishing of unsubstantiated rumors by biased outlets grudgingly tacking a factual clarification in an out of the way form is just blatantly irresponsible.

Being an arms dealer in a society where everyone respects the right to carry and takes it seriously enough to ensure it remains peaceful and free is one thing. Being an arms dealer in a warn torn shithole where everyone is gunning for something bigger to blow someone else away is something different entirely. You're not entirely responsible, but denying your actions helped create the genocide (in this case, post-fact era) is just ignoring reality to soothe a guilty conscience.

The mainstream media has taken a 'publish first, verify later,' attitude in an information age version of the Wild West. Their stance is only exacerbating the problems.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yslzo1gW0eE
>>
>pro-Ivan shills working overtime
Can't wait for war with Russia so all the pro-Putin dogs can be strung up in the streets, always kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
Interesting article about shilling.

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
>>
>>112349
Don't shoot the messengers, kid.
>>
>>112352
>pro-Ivan shills
>/pol/
They’re making a list. Enjoy the Supermax. Or maybe they’ll be on work detail, building a Wall.
>>
>>112282
Shit man, I'd like some aluminum geese.

Also, why do Russian shills always use the term "proofs?"
>>
>>112352
>Begging for WW3
>Calls other people shills

Holy shit how have people become so fucking deluded.

>More people did vote for Hillary Clinton.
You didn't agree to an election by popular vote, you agreed to one by Electoral College.
You agreed to a contest, you agreed to the rules of said contest, you knew what could have happened, you knew the popular vote wasn't the end all be all, you still agreed to the outcome. You lost.
We have been a republic for hundreds of years. We have never been a direct democracy. You knew this, you still know this now.
No one has to cater to your ignorance.
Stop beating this dead horse.

>if you ignore the mainstream media by calling it fake news you're a neurotic
It's fake news, slinging personal insults in response is more reflective of your neurosis.
Most people generally accepted or were at least aware of the notion that the MSM is sensationalist and lies either willfully or out of incompetence on a regular basis.

> the NYT explicitly said there was no evidence of collusion in the very article that reported on the contact between Russia and the Trump campaign.
And yet they all still ran articles with flamboyant headlines bout Trump, Russia, and the election; in order to generate the feeling of a huge scandal. You eat it up like the good lemming you are because you believe it makes you a good person and you're desperate to virtue signal thus.

>It seems people have gotten so sensitive and defensive of their positions that they refuse to accept basic facts.
Like the fact that Trump won the election fairly and legitimately despite the news lying about Hillary's impending blowout victory for months on end in order to try and clear her path to the office.
>>
>>112314
>>112406
>>
>>112386
>why are "shills" always asking for proof of my claims? they should just accept what I say as fact

Cancer
>>
>>112408
Good job missing the point. But then again, English isn't your first language...
>>
>>110994
>The Washington Post revealed last week
>the washington post

aaaand dropped. fuck washington post. with gawker gone, someone had to fill the shoes of the worst game in town and wapo fills them nicely.
>>
>>112406
They (the libcucks) all want to start WWIII just to distract from Hillary's loss. How retardedly evil is that?
>>
Crimea voted the join Russia. If a state votes to join another country, as far as I'm concerned, given that CONTEXT, annexation is more acceptable. Moreover, since Russia is a nuclear power, we should not be poking that bear in an overly reactionary neo-con sort of way.

Second of all, it is so far outside of America's sphere of influence that we are meddling in a far reaching part of the world. So I disagree with sanctions on Russia, that just escalates conflict. Our foreign policy meddling in the world has been an absolute disaster. The 1st and 2nd Iraq wars were a failure that gave us Isis & a destabilized Middle East, we could have avoided WWII, Afghanistan and Vietnam too, and Europe should have been left to Russia to deal with.

We should never have gotten involved in Libya either, and Syria should be left to Russia to deal with, since they are a Russian ally and within Russia's legitimate sphere of influence since their alliance gives them obligations to each other.

trdl : Isolationism is look really good right now.
>>
>>112352
All the Russiaphobes need to self-deport
>>
>>111932
>look at that long stretch known as the Cold War were everyone was hostile but nobody pulled the trigger
Yeah, that long stretch where there were multiple incidents that nearly triggered a thermonuclear exchange. The reason people are framing it as an "Allies or War" situation is because the Democrats have gone into full blown saber-rattling mode since the election.
>>
>>112529
I'd say that right now, dropping Europe for Russia seems like a pretty good geopolitical move.
>>
>>112286

Which is why it's empty. It means whatever the listener wants it to mean. There was never an explanation of what "great" was, he just left it open to anyone listening to fill in their own definition to get behind.
>>
>>112406
>You didn't agree to an election by popular vote, you agreed to one by Electoral College.
>Agreed
I seriously doubt most of America's Democratic voters were at all keen on deciding the President by the electoral system. At this point it's little more than a Republican protectionist system. The advantages it provides are overwhelmingly in favor of one party.
>>
>>112530
Yes, alienate the second wealthiest region on Earth for a single nation that doesn't even have half the wealth of Britain.
>>
>>111101
>Trump always said during the campaign that Pence would be handling foreign and domestic problems while Trump concentrates on making America great again. I think we were supposed to take his word for it.

That's a completely garbage position to take and no one worth their salt would expect the President to have such a cavalier and laid back attitude to their duties and responsibilities.
>>
>>111829
>now
>>
>>112543
>wealth is everything
I guess that's why Europe is committing mass cultural suicide at the moment. Russia will make a better ally than the EU because it's actually going to exist in 20-30 years.
>>
>>112587
you do realize europe is whiter than the US, even britcuckistan is 90% white
>>
>>112589
All it took was 20 years between 1990 and 2010 for non-hispanic Whites to drop from 76% to just under 62% of the United States.

Comparatively the UK in 1991 was 93% White. That percentage barely changed between that year to 2001 with Whites forming 92% of the population. In the ten years from 2001 to 2011 that number has dropped from 92% to 86%. The percentage of that being natively British is probably even lower given the amount of Eastern European immigration likely inflating that percentage. The UK is right now where the US was between '75 and '80, only with a much smaller population the rapid effects will happen that much faster. Germany and Sweden are in even worse positions.

And again, even if these demographic shifts don't happen, the nationalist governments that will have to be elected to do that are not going to be gracious with the EU. Whether through ethnic strife or through a reflexive hard jerk to the right, the EU doesn't look like it's going to live as an entity for very much longer.
>>
>>112624
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
http://www.census.gov/prod/2002pubs/censr-4.pdf
In 1990, it was 80.3 percent white and in 2010 it was 74.8 percent. Far from the 14% drop you claim. Also, why aren't Hispanic whites considered white by your view?
>>
>>112587
Russia is heavily infiltrated with sand people, more than Europe. Ignorant.
>>
>>112647
I didn't say Hispanic whites aren't exactly that, I just didn't include them because they're a much a consequence of recent and massive waves of latin immigration as the non-white Hispanics, and they're just as susceptible to the idea of cultural dispossession.

>>112649
I know this, but unlike the West, Russia doesn't apologize for existing and work to undermine its native culture. European Russians exert a unifying culture over the country instead of allowing itself to balkanize. Large, populous, powerful countries need unifying cultures or they fragment. It's an uncomfortable truth to the purveyors of multiculturalism, but it's a truth nonetheless.
>>
>>112653
You dont know anything about Russia.

They have an Israel, for fucks sake.

They are anti-multiculturalism, why? Because of that sound byte Putin made?

A politician's words mean nothing.
>>
>>112653
Id like to add that the multiculturalism has always been bullshit.

Not because it wouldn't work, but because it's a misnomer.

What they mean by milticuturalism is more Muslims.

Of course that is a terrible idea, so they don't describe it accurately.
>>
>>112654
>>112657
Allowing the existence and proliferation of sub-cultures or regional cultures does not equate to the post-modern idea of multiculturalism that empowers those aforementioned things while undermining and destroying the larger unifying one in the name of putting all of them on an equal playing ground.

Russia has thousands of sub-cultures/regional cultures, but above them all is the Russian culture of the dominant group that keeps the country together. Russia is not unique in this dynamic. China has regional cultures, but it's all held together by the Han Chinese.

The lack of a central unifying culture is one of the reasons the Middle-East is such a mess. Ignorant people drew maps that took bunches of disparate tribes, religions, and ethnicities with relatively equal amounts of power and tossed them all into politically manufactured borders.

America/Canada and Europe will undergo the same problem if nothing changes. Look at the way Americans on the coasts think and act compared to those from the plains or mountains. They sympathize with foreigners over their own countrymen, which shows what unifying American culture there was is dying.
>>
>>112659
The idea of multiculturalism is irrelevant.

In practice it is exactly "Allowing the existence and proliferation of sub-cultures."

There is no effort to create a blend of cultures. Its just bullshit to get Muslims inside a country.

>The lack of a central unifying culture is one of the reasons the Middle-East is such a mess.

Did i really waste time talking to a Muslim apologist. No wonder you deny what multiculturalism really is.

Listen, kid, Muslims were killing each other from day 1 and lines on a map don't mean shit. When they stop taking their holy book so seriously their culture can evolve, like Indonesia.
>>
>>112663
>Its just bullshit to get Muslims inside a country.

And why are "they" trying to do that, exactly?
>>
>>112664
Control
>>
>>112663
This. Multicultruralism isn't the problem, multiethnicity is. Race is inseparable from culture, and it is the natural urge for the different races to hate one another and attempt to destroy each other. The conflict between the races is just Darwins' survival of the fittest playing out. Taking on nonwhites is like injecting incompatible blood into a body. Only ethnostates can survive, and only ethnostates that pursue a course of unempathetic war and hate against others can succeed. Hitler and Musollini realized this truth, and for it, the so called Democracies allied with the Communust to destroy them.
>>
>>112726

>Race is inseparable from culture, and it is the natural urge for the different races to hate one another and attempt to destroy each other.

Except that's untrue, it is entirely possible for an individual of a different race to adopt the culture of another group. Compare initial immigrants to first generation Americans: the first generation will behave far more like Americans than the origin country of their parents, treat English as their primary language over the language of the old country (of which they might have only minimal communication ability) and are quick to adopt the traditions of their American peers. This effect is more pronounced in second generation Americans, who will have very few connections to the old country outside of their grandparents and mostly likely have minimal, if any, understanding of the old language. Hell, the original "gen0" immigrants often become more like their new home country than than the old one, especially with time or if they came over at a young age themselves. This is not to say that all gen0 immigrants will do this, since many will have diehard traditions, but even the mot ardent traditionalists will pick up things from the new culture they have immersed themselves in.

This isn't even an effect limited to immigrants, if you take a child of one race and have them raised by another, they will have the culture of their adoptive family family. They might have a passing curiosity of their roots, but often enough this won't overwrite the idea set into them by their adopted parents, merely modify it into a slightly different but similar set of ideas.

Humans are incredibly adaptive, and that's what "fitness" in Darwinism is about: being able to adapt to change and survive, if not thrive. It's not some zero-sum game where one group has to kill the other, it's about being able to adapt to your environment and changes that happen to it.
>>
>>112726
You clearly don't understand Darwinism. The ethno states that pursued a course of unempathetic war and hate against others were defeated. Extreme aggression in not a beneficial trait.
>>
>>110994
>Russia contacts

rolf. jew power is trully amazing in USA. they just burning the americunt shithole to ash for some land and colonies in ukraine
>>
2 interesting pieces I came across involving the leak and the congresses knowledge of foreign intelligence gathering.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/319955-yes-leaking-flynns-name-to-press-was-illegal-but

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/319890-yes-eavesdropping-on-flynn-was-the-legal-obvious

I've come across alot of stuff from The Hill since following spidr.today and originally thought they were right leaning but now can't really tell. what's /news/ opinion on the site. I don't think they are as objective as rueters or AP but honestly not sure where their spin (as light as it seems) may be coming from.
>>
>>112882
>I've come across alot of stuff from The Hill since following spidr.today and originally thought they were right leaning but now can't really tell. what's /news/ opinion on the site. I don't think they are as objective as rueters or AP but honestly not sure where their spin (as light as it seems) may be coming from.

They're right leaning, but not alt-right.
>>
>>112726
You're so retarded, acting like "multiculturalism" is a naturally occuring idea.

Its a bullshit meme used to flood countries with hostile foreigners to destroy it.

Same thing with "equality" used to justify all sorts of insane shit.

stop being distracted by pretty words, you're like a damn liberal.
>>
>>112726
Survival of the Fittest simply means whoever fucks the most and has the most offspring who also fucks a lot has a higher chance of having their genetic makeup continue to exist.

It has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about.
>>
>>112923
>You're so retarded, acting like "multiculturalism" is a naturally occuring idea.
This SJW meme needs to stop.
>>
>>112989
>>112923
/news/ is so redpilled now that apparently a guy who was praising Hitler and saying the we are all naturally genocidal and violent is considered to be an sjw.
>>
>>112989
Wtf r u even doing
>>
>>112538
And once Trump's term is up. People will begin what does Make America great again.
>>
>Flynn gets call from Russian ambassador following new sanctions from Obama
>probably reassures them that they will not continue them
>intelligence agencies tap the phone call without Flynn's knowledge
>he said sanctions weren't discussed
>Flynn is a KGB shill as proof of this phone call

Did I summarize it correctly? What's the big deal?
>>
>>113084
They weren't after Flynn. They never bugged his phone, but the people he was in contact with; which was how he got caught up in their net.
>>
>>113088
It's still a violation of a US citizen's rights. And so what if Flynn has close ties to Russia? That would be a good thing as allying with Russia and abandoning the failing NATO would be the best way to prevent nuclear war. In any case, where are the proofs that Flynn was russia. The CIA continue to try to bring down Trump on proofsless charges.
>>
>>113092
Look up the Logan Act, you poorly drawn Russian rooster.
>>
>>113093
>No one talking about Logan Act
>Not "fired"/resigned over Logan Act
>no charges or investigations mentioning anything to do with Logan Act
>Only mention of Logan Act are media LARPers who still fantasize about overturning the results of a fair election

Repeat a big enough lie often enough, and... drumpf will be BTFO I guess?
>>
>>113096
>Repeat a big enough lie often enough

Sounds like Trump tactic tbh.

But lets set aside mutual name calling for a moment to consider an interesting question,

If Flynn did nothing wrong why did Trump let him resign and give away such an easy PR victory to his enemies?

Surely this would have been a great opportunity to prove how terrible the lying media are by showing Flynn to be innocent.
>>
>>113096
Why did Flynn lie to Pence if the call wasn't illegal?
>>
>>113110
Where is your proofs of this?

Substantiate your claims.
>>
>>113098
>Sounds like Trump tactic tbh
NO U. Nice.

>But lets set aside mutual name calling for a moment after I try to get one more in
Sure thing, you deluded hack.

>If Flynn did nothing wrong why did Trump let him resign
Because he lied to his boss about the topic. You can break no rules and do nothing wrong legally and still find your ass on the desk in the form of a resignation letter if you lie to your boss such to the point where he no longer feels he can trust you. That'd be the same anywhere.

>and give away such an easy PR victory to his enemies?
The "PR" battle right now is the MSM essentially screaming murder every time he puts out so much as a fart, and whipping up their SNL-fried constituents & self titled "intellectual betters" into a blood frenzy. It doesn't matter what he does, the MSM will villainize, trivialize, and sensationalize him to be the devil regardless because it's good for their profit margins.

>Why did Flynn lie to Pence if the call wasn't illegal?
Why do you think the only cause for lying to Pence was because of something illegal?
The man was already fired once by Obama for fucks sake, obviously he has some issues going on.

>Surely this would have been a great opportunity to prove how terrible the lying media are by showing Flynn to be innocent.
And he is, hence the FBI already clearing all of this non sense months ago by announcing they found no evidence of any ties to Russia.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/fbi-investigation-refutes-cia-theres-no-evidence-russia-tried-help-trump/
The man was "politically assassinated" by the deep state who was tapping his phones illegally.
http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/17/eli-lake-podcast-draft
>>
>>113114
Proof of what? That he lied? That's the pretense for his dismissal.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.