[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NBC’s Chuck Todd: Media knew how ‘hated’ Hillary was in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/27/nbcs-chuck-todd-media-knew-how-hated-hillary-was-h/
NBC’s Chuck Todd confessed that he and others in the mainstream news media played down just how despised Hillary Clinton was in the heartland due to the fear of appearing “sexist.”
What’s more, he admitted, the mainstream media failed to “tell the stories of all Americans.”
>Mr. Fleischer replied. “And, because I do submit they’re largely from the same liberal caste, they see things through the same type of ideological lens, they’re so much more susceptible to that damning political correctness that blinds them. And they don’t see what you just said.”
>>
>washingtontimes
lol moonies
>>
No shit, everyone with a brain figured that out ages ago. I guess it's nice to hear one of them actually say it out loud, despite being after the fact and now inconsequential.

Thanks I guess, Chuck, for getting the truth out after the war is over. You're a real hero.
>>
>>105244
Die Lügenpresse of the world need to go
>>
>>105248
>Die Lügenpresse
You need to go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>105248
>mixing German and English like a wannabe brownshirt
top cringe
>>
>>105269
Yeah, all 12 people that browse /news/ are cringing their shirts off, huh
>>
>>105309
>cringing their shirts off
cringe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.