[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Undocumented immigrant" rights activist loses her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 1

File: WENDY.jpg (236KB, 1024x1371px) Image search: [Google]
WENDY.jpg
236KB, 1024x1371px
>An immigration rights activist whose own undocumented status was exposed by a drunken-driving arrest has lost her six-month legal battle to remain in the country.

>Wendy Uruchi Contreras, a Virginia organizer for the immigrant rights group CASA, is scheduled to be deported to Spain this week after last-ditch appeals were denied by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, according to her husband, Giovani Jimenez.

>“We are devastated,” said Jimenez, who lives in Fredericksburg, Va., with their American-born children, Alex, 13, and Lucia, 7. “My children are crying, but we know there’s nothing more we can do.”

>Jimenez said he learned of the decision last week, days before the inauguration of President Trump.

>ICE officials did not return a request for comment on the case. Uruchi, a 33-year-old Spanish citizen born in Bolivia, had been held in federal custody since July, when she pleaded guilty to drunken driving.

>In her appeal, Uruchi asked prosecutors to show discretion in her case, essentially weighing her community activism and otherwise clean record against the danger of her committing another offense.

>Under Obama administration guidelines, however, immigrants convicted of DUIs are a priority for deportation. Her appeal was denied.

>“They focused on one thing, that she got that DUI, and it was like they forgot about everything on the other side of the scale,” said Enid Gonzalez, Uruchi’s immigration attorney.

>Now that Trump is president, the outlook for successful deportation appeals is even bleaker, Gonzalez said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/undocumented-immigrant-rights-activist-loses-her-battle-to-avoid-being-deported/2017/01/24/ef165060-e24c-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html
>>
>As a candidate, Trump promised to build a wall along the border with Mexico and deport far more of the country’s estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants, especially those with criminal records.

>“Since 2013 alone, the Obama administration has allowed 300,000 criminal aliens to return back into United States communities,” he said during an immigration speech in Phoenix. “These are individuals encountered or identified by ICE, but who were not detained or processed for deportation because it wouldn’t have been politically correct.”

>But Kim Propeack, communications director for CASA, saw it differently.

>“Wendy’s situation illustrates our failure as a country in not creating an immigration system based on family unity and the best interests of children,” said Propeack, who helped Uruchi with her appeal.

>“Wendy will contribute to society wherever she is,” Propeack added. “Her deportation is a loss to us.”

>Uruchi came to the United States from Spain in 2002 under the United States’ visa waiver program, which allows visitors from 38 countries to stay for up to 90 days without a visa.

>She and Jimenez had chatted online, but only saw each other for the first time when he picked her up at Dulles International Airport. At the end of her three months, Uruchi decided to stay illegally in America with Jimenez rather than return to Madrid, where she feared an abusive stepfather.

>She and Jimenez, who is also undocumented, got married, had two kids and settled in Virginia. He worked as a trucker; she cleaned hotel rooms. She began volunteering with Casa in 2013 and was hired full time as a Virginia community organizer the following year.

>Even as she helped undocumented immigrants fight deportation, Uruchi managed to hide her own status.

>Friends and co-workers were stunned when, after pleading guilty to a May 28 DUI charge in Stafford County, Uruchi was transferred to ICE custody and told she would be deported.
>>
>Because she had entered under the visa waiver program, Uruchi was not entitled to a hearing with an immigration judge. Instead, her fate lay in the hands of ICE officials.

>Gonzalez prepared a motion for stay of deportation, arguing that sending Uruchi to Spain would be a blow to her two children. Alex needed his mother’s help to deal with Asperger’s syndrome. Lucia woke up in the middle of the night crying for her mom.

>On Halloween, a month after The Washington Post reported on Uruchi’s case, ICE officials rejected her motion for a stay of deportation.

>Uruchi’s appeal was denied on Nov. 14. A week later, CASA held a protest outside of ICE headquarters in the District, and Jimenez publicly begged immigration officials to reunite his family in time for Christmas.

>“My wife is not a criminal,” said Jimenez, calling his wife’s arrest “something that can happen to anybody.”

>Last week, officials told Jimenez that his wife would be imminently deported, he said. On Sunday, he and the kids went to see her one last time at Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail in Williamsburg.

>Uruchi, usually the defiant activist, broke down.

>“She began to cry,” Jimenez said. “She said she was very sorry, but that soon we would all be together.”

>Jimenez said he and the kids would stay in the United States until at least the end of the school year. He held out hope that his wife somehow would be allowed to return quickly. If not, he said, then he, Alex and Lucia would move to Madrid this summer.

>“We would have no jobs, no place to live. My kids would have to learn Spanish,” he said. “We would have to start from zero.”

Anyone else finding this whole situation hilarious? They keep breaking law after law, while trying to act like they're not criminals by doing it.
>>
>>103449
Oh no, they get to go back to the hellhole called Europe, where they enjoy some of the highest qualities of life in the world. The injustice of it all.

I just want to point out that it's not hard to apply legally for citizenship in the US. I see all these illegals and they don't even try.
>>
A DUI? Seriously? Fucking moron. I'm typically pro immigration in the US but this bitch can fuck right the hell off.

We have enough motor murderers in this country without having to import them
>>
>>103455

>I'm typically pro immigration

Even illegal immigration?
>>
>>103455
Have you heard of LA
>>
>>103445
ADIOS
>>
>>103445
Kek
>>
Good riddance. I came here legally with my parents. If I can follow the rules, so can everyone else. They need to stop acting like victims when they knew what they were getting into by coming here illegally. They can catapult her into the Atlantic ocean for all I care.
>>
>>103627
Sure. An undocumented worker does less damage to the US on average than white trash welfare queens.

I don't understand the beef with Mexico. They share more beliefs than they don't with the hardcore religious right that seems to hate them. Most of them are super Catholic, work hard, and value family above all else. My biggest issue with them is their kids put stress on public schools, but only because our education system was borked already
>>
>>103795
Youre just a racist idiot. Fuck you.
>>
>>103795
>Americans are worse than illegal immigrants

>theyre conservative!! I mean it!!

>the only harm they cause is because America is too shitty already! Fuck America right??

You get 2 ypis for being a double sized asshole
>>
>>103451
Isn't it basically impossible to actually GET citizenship, excepting special circumstances?
>>
>>103797
>>103799
Hahaha, holy shit I must've struck a nerve

I'm not racist. Every race has pieces of shit and their opposites. We all have the potential to act like animals because that's what we are. And you're blind if you think America's problems start and end with its immigration policies. "Americans" aren't a race or ethnicity, so it's a little silly to pretend that nationalism in the US has anything to do with keeping it "racially pure". We've been a mutt since day one and if you ask me, that's what makes the US a beautiful nation. That, and all the opportunity people have here to work and become something more than a shitposter on the internet
>>
>>103814
>I'm not racist.
>ITS ALL THE WHITE PEOPLES FAULT
>>
>In her appeal, Uruchi asked prosecutors to show discretion in her case, essentially weighing her community activism
Bitch you were an activist for yourself. Stay in your third world shithole.
>>
>>103814
>I must've struck a nerve
Yeah you did. Im sick of people like you talking shit about Americans. Nobody works as hard and donates as much shit as Americans.

Fuck you. Not reading your idiotic post justifying your racism. If you had any conviction youd leave this country.
>>
>>103821
The fucked up part is they honestly dont think they're racists. They think they're correct.
>>
>>103839
You can't be racist against white people, you fucking cracker.
>>
>>103451
>I just want to point out that it's not hard to apply legally for citizenship in the US. I see all these illegals and they don't even try.

Its clearly becayee they're stupid right? I mean the door is right there and the dumb ducks don't even use it. Clearly they just want to be illegal, they just want to be deported or even better are all just much stupider than you. Yup, whatever happens, any failures and setbacks you have, at least you can say 12 million people are stupider than you are.

Is your ego sufficiently stroked now?

Maybe you can now entertain the notion that the immigration process isn't as straightforward and "easy" as you make it seem. Maybe, just maybe, the immigration process is so convoluted and such a bureaucratic minefield that it automatically disqualifies so many so as to make the nightmare of illegality seem more appealing.
>>
>illegal fighting for her rights to stay in country
>her idea of combating this is by breaking the law with a fucking DUI of all things

Yeah no bitch should be thankful she didnt fucking hurt/kill anyone
>>
>>103869
They still chose "easy" over legal. What happens when they decide stealing is easier than working? Or just driving home drunk is easier than arranging a designated driver?

All illegal immigrants are criminals by the very definition, the first thing they did when they came to this country was break a law. Why do people assume they'll respect other laws?
>>
>>103858
why not?
>>
Or you know you could just do like what majority of illegals are doing and marry someone so you can get your papers.
>>
>>103869
Literally 90% of the world is dumber than me. The fact that 12 million out of the 7 BILLION people on this planet can't figure this easy shit out comes as no surprise.
>>
>>103877
-____-
>>
>>103869
I suppose it could be difficult if you're an uneducated moron that can't fucking read. You can Google how to apply for citizenship to the US just like can to any fucking country. In fact, that's exactly how I did it.
>>
>>103907
What did you have to do.

Wait and pay some money?
>>
>>103445
>Wendy Uruchi Contreras, a Virginia
Isn't virgin a gender neutral word?
>>
>>103875
>All illegal immigrants are criminals by the very definition
Could we stop acting like this matters? There's a lot of stupid laws on the books that a lot of people don't give a shit about.

The only reason anyone would act like this/these laws in particular deserve unreserved enforcement is because they're xenophobic bigots and this happens to benefit their political views.
>>
>>103889
>dey jus dumb cuz dey can't figure this easy shit out
Ok Mr smarty pants. Explain deyto me, explain the typical immigration process to me, go ahead I'll wait.
>>
>>103907
>I just applied and got citizenship

Lol no
>>
>>103923
Well, why don't you just go ahead and give me a list of what laws do matter? Is it up to you to pick and choose? I'm willing to bet most of the laws you think don't matter are ones with small or even negligible consequences.

Also, you are only calling the opposition xenophobic bigots because it benefits YOUR political views. If this was really about xenophobia, it wouldn't make a difference if the immigrants were legal or not.

You have exactly the same mindset as the illegal immigrants that should be deported. If you want to break a law, you should be prepared to deal with the consequences. No one is perfect, most people have broken a law at some point or another, but only illegal immigration lets the criminal play the sympathy card rather than facing the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>103940
>you are only calling the opposition xenophobic bigots because it benefits YOUR political views.
You look like a duck and quack like a duck so I'm calling you a duck.

>If this was really about xenophobia, it wouldn't make a difference if the immigrants were legal or not.
The caveat is that the laws as they are directly serve to keep immigration at negligible levels, so supporting the law is exactly what a xenophobic bigot would do.
>>
>>103928
Submit N-400 form and wait. I was sponsored by APC and have a masters in electrical engineering. Before that I had a permanent residence card sponsored by the same employer for three years.

Derp.
>>
>>103940
>>103945
>any other country will arrest/deport you for breaking laws
>chick breaks a major fucking law in the us and faces deportation
>"but but thats being racist"

No she is just a dumbfuck that was already treading thinice and she decided her best course of action was to get drunk and go driving. We already have a bunch of dui fucks already why do we want to import more?

Its dumbshits like her getting media coverage that make all illegals fighting for citizenship look bad.
>>
>>103940
>Well, why don't you just go ahead and give me a list of what laws do matter?
Mmhmm

> Is it up to you to pick and choose?
Is it up to you? Because that's what youre doing.

>I'm willing to bet most of the laws you think don't matter are ones with small or even negligible conconsequences

A law is a law is a law right? What does it matter what the law is? Your argument is that breaking the law is intrinsically a bad thing that merits consequences.

Im saying you and your entire society is hypocritical and furthermore the ridiculous unenforced laws on your books directly contradict your supposition that breaking a law merits lawful consequences.
>>
>>103945
Yup, you're a one trick pony. Why address the points I made whe you can just write it off as bigotry? Just like the immigrants who won't fill out a fucking form, you stick to the easy way because debating is difficult.

Go back to tumblr. Maybe you can come back when you've matured enough to have an actual discussion.

And, by the way, do you really think the amount of legal immigrants is negligible? In 2014 (the most recent statistic I could find), the US took in 1.3 million legal immigrants. That's far from negligible and if anything is proof that legal immigration is viable.
>>
>>103946
So you didn't just apply you got sponsored and waited several years through residency while being sponsored....and then went and used your fancy title to go on the internet and tell lies.
>>
>>103949
They have a flow chart that shows you if you qualify for naturalization now. If you can read English, you can apply.
>>
>>103925
It's as simple as reading a webpage, but judging by the way you type I think googling "how to become an american citizen" was too hard for you, huh?

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
>>
>>103951
Who gives a shit if its not easy to get citizenship?

You people act like we're obligated to let everyone be American.
>>
>>103949
>Why address the points I made
Because Im on a phone and quoting too much is a bitch. So is typing. So I'm going to be posting as much as I feel comfortable with in any given post and your going to have to deal with it. I might get all your points in one post I might not.
>>
>>103952
>If you can read English, you can apply.
Lol, you can for sure speak only spanish.
>>
>>103949
>took in 1.3 million legal immigrants
How many children and elderly? What percentage of this remainder is likely to integrate? What percentage of the total population of the US is the remainder?

Not much eh?
>>
>>103953
There's a whole process to qualify and go through before the naturalization step.
>>
>>103948

>Mmhmm
I see this debate is off to a great start. Okay, just ignore that point.

>Is it up to you? Because that's what youre doing.

I didn't establish the laws and I'm not ignoring any. How am I picking and choosing, exactly?

>A law is a law is a law right? What does it matter what the law is? Your argument is that breaking the law is intrinsically a bad thing that merits consequences.

I never said it mattered what the law was, the consequences should still be applied to fit the crime.

>Im saying you and your entire society is hypocritical and furthermore the ridiculous unenforced laws on your books directly contradict your supposition that breaking a law merits lawful consequences.

Unenforced laws are a problem, I agree with you on that. But it is a problem that should be resolved by enforcing those laws or removing them, not by just having the general populace ignore them. Ignoring immigration laws only exacerbates the issue.
>>
>>103961
Yeah that's why it's not the first step you retard.
>>
>>103445
What's the issue here? She was here illegally and she knew it, now she's being deported to another first world nation. What's there to argue about? This is literally the US's laws being enforced.
>>
>>103954
>Who gives a shit if its not easy to get citizenship?
At least 12 million people
>You people act like we're obligated to let everyone be American.
I don't. I simply point out the fact that wondering why illegals are illegal when the process is "so easy", as many of the people In This thread are, is wrong.

They're being wrong anon, someone on the internet is wrong about something. I can't just stfu about it anon, I can't.
>>
>>103964
Then stop acting like its so easy that illegals have to be disrespectful law hating pricks for not following it.
>>
>>103967
Lol, fair enough.
>>
>>103967
>At least 12 million people
Correction, Im going to stretch it and go ahead and say at least: 77,844,954
>>
>>103970
Not the guy you're replying to, but is a difficult process an excuse for knowingly breaking the law? If I'm in the UK and I want to get a firearm the process is difficult, but that shouldn't earn me any sympathy if I am caught with an unregistered firearm.
>>
>>103970
They may not be pricks necessarily. But their disrespect of the law does have consequences.

An example: immigrants are bad drivers (indisputable)

Im fine with letting a few shitty drivers into my home. They can learn and wont cause too much trouble. Their kids will be normal drivers.

But if we let 50million shitty drivers in, this is going to noticeable fuck up the roads. Good driving Americans will be killed by this policy.

We've currently got a shit ton or terrible drivers of various Asian demographics. Its enough already, and they need to learn before we let more in.
>>
>>103973
>is a difficult process an excuse for knowingly breaking the law?

If the system provides no alternative route, then I can understand it. That's all I can say about that. However I've touched on the reasoning that having a law requires absolute adherence to it and why I feel that's unreasonable and an untenable position.

>If I'm in the UK and I want to get a firearm the process is difficult, but that shouldn't earn me any sympathy if I am caught with an unregistered firearm.
I disagree.
>>
>>103977
Huh. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.
>>
>>103970
>when something is hard then you have the right to break the law

So I guess everyone should be allowed to speed, steal, cheat, lie, and take drugs just because it would make their lives easier. Anyone who disagrees is lying about how easy the world is.
>>
>>103976
>But their disrespect of the law does have consequences.
Only if you want there to be and a better question in that case is why you want there to be.

>immigrants are bad drivers
What's bad or good in relation to driving is extremely relative and a bad point. It did make me laugh though so that's good.
>>
>>103984
Being able to read the fucking signs on the road is an objectively good quality for a driver.
>>
>>103981
Well ok. I'd have appreciated a reason for why, at least on the first point since I do have a post regarding that but alright I guess.
>>
>>103986
>all immigrants can't read English
>all road signs that provide notification/instruction require an ability to read
Both these suppositions are wrong anon.
>>
>>103984
Speechless tbh
>>
>>103988
You had some good points about adherence to the law. But now this is just defensiveness.

You know its possible that immigrants are a bad thing, right? Its not all relative, stop that shit now.
>>
>>103987
I don't think there are many if any people in the US who have never broken a law. However the level to which one adheres to the law tends to scale with the severity of the crime/possible forms of punishment. I believe that if you know that it is illegal to enter a nation and stay there and someone does it anyways, the nation is free to kick them out at anytime so long as doing so would not lead to probable physical harm. (And would be morally/ethically in the clear to do so.) The woman in question knew the potential repercussions of breaking the law, yet chose to break said law anyways. If I am speeding down the road and I am pulled over and given a ticket, a personal belief in specific non-adherence isn't going to get me out of paying the fine. Laws are not subjective. At any rate, there is generally an alternative route. I can slow down if I do not want to risk the ticket, just as this woman could have chosen not to come illegally.
>>
Wew lad checkem
>>
>>103996
Loser
>>
>>103996
Wait check these I meant
>>
>>103998
you fail for life
>>
>>103998
FUUUCK
>>
>>104000
Lolol you got those by accident so it doesnt count
>>
>>103999
>>104000

Oh cool we both got trips.
>>
>>103992
Some immigrants can be bad. Immigrants in general? Nah
>>
>>103445
Good. Boot the drunk whore out. Let spain suffer her, we got enough drunk female bitches here as it is.
>>
>>103994
>At any rate, there is generally an alternative route
And that's the problem. The alternative route in this case is either nonexistent or waiting on your life for 5-20 years. More than likely the former. To take away someone's entire life over bureaucracy, to me, is unacceptable. If there is no other recourse than to leave back to a nation that is now foreign to you then the system is wrong.
>>
>>103445
>drunken-driving arrest
Only needed to get there to say won't be missed.
>>
>>103951
So where's the hard part? The part where I worked for 3 years? Don't you need to earn a living anyway?

Let's not mince words here. No one wants to sponsor most of these 12 million illegals because they bring nothing to the table. The hard part isn't applying for naturalization nor is it being accepted for citizenship. The hard part is convincing the government that you are worth being a citizen in the first place.
>>
>>104021
>So where's the hard part?
The part where you had to study college, find time and money for said college, navigate a system of employment visas designed to reward nepotism and finally keep your employer happy enough to want to keep you hired and then pay your Immigration legal fees.

If you fail at any of these you were fucked.
>>
>>103973
The argument usually given is that a difficult system causes people to break the law rather than legally come over. An easier system would in theory drive down crime from people smuggling, deaths, and administration costs. It'd also allow us to sort who actually has a good reason and who is just here for our jerbs.

If your life is under threat then you don't give a fuck what law you break. People that crawl through the south boarder to get here usually aren't doing it for shits and giggles. Although the more typical ones who just overstay visas are a different story.

As for your gun law, would you not break it if someone threatened you and the cops seemingly did nothing?
>>
>>104024
You mean that things plenty of American citizens do already, short of the immigration itself?

I'm starting to side with the people that just want to argue everybody should get to be an American citizen if they want it bad enough. The US is pretty easy to get citizenship for compared to some places, and all illegal immigrants ARE inherently criminals. You know how you get citizenship in Japan? You don't. At least, compared to doing it here.
>>
>>104011
Wow what a profound argument. Why do people always make this stupid ass point? Honestly explain it to me because i dont understand what you think youre saying here.

>not ALL black people have brown skin
>not ALL girls have long hair
>not ALL water is wet

We fucking get it. Do you not understand how generalizing works? Its like arguing with a child.
>>
>>104030
Yes because if you look at the folk submitting H1b1's they are almost all educated, skilled workers. How dare the government prefer to have skilled and educated potential citizens.
>>
>>104046
That sort of policy is highly immoral. Imagine if America only took the best candidates from Mexico. That country would get shittier and shittier every year.

So, immigration does and should benefit immigrants while harming the host country. The question then is how many immigrants can you host before your citizens begin to suffer?

This is when we periodically close the gates and allow our current batch of immigrants to fully assimilate into highly cool Americans.
>>
>>104048
>So, immigration does and should benefit immigrants while harming the host country.

This is what people fail to understand.
Immigration is about taking assets in the form of useful peoples; it's not about sharing some other country's problems.
>>
>>104053
No, thats what you want immigration to be.

But thats not what it is, nor what it should be.
>>
>>104059
What should it be, then?
>>
>>103806
Instant citizenship:
>Parent be americans
>Born on american soil
>Adopted by americans

Instant green card (5yrs) - citizenship
>Be a professional/student
>Marriage to us citizen
>Sponsorship by us citizen
>Start a business with 10 employees
>Apply for green card
>Win green card lottery

Employment visa (1yr) - Green card (5yrs) - Citizenship
>90 day no visa needed
>Get a job
>Ask for employment visa
>After year ask for Green card
>After 5 years ask for citizenship
>Don't get DUIs

It's not really that hard it's just expensive and lots of tedious waiting. The idiot deserved it for not even bothering to go the employment path when she had 15yrs to do it.
>>
>>104067
Read, much?
>>104048
>>
>>104048
If Mexico is bleeding off its productive citizens, that's their problem. They should be working on giving those people an incentive to stay.
>>
>>104077
>Agree with your first post
>You disagree with my post
>Ask why
>Point me to your first post
>>
>>104104
Ill try to clarify
Its charity performed by wealthier nations. Like america letting in refugees.

But mostly it should be similar nations (like canada and america) swapping people.
>>
>>104033
>You mean that things plenty of American citizens do already

And fail at. And many thousands if not millions more can never do for one reason or another. In this case at least 12 million cannot do even step one and you want to take away their lives for it. In some cases it would be more humane to just shoot them. Which hey, I'm sure you'd be all up for it since they're useless uneducated pieces of meat with no value, right?
>>
>>104038
Im saying immigration in general can be good in response to the other anon's post saying immigration can be bad.
>>
>>104048
Run water into a bucket. Try to empty the bucket with a spoon faster than it fills. This is the impossible task of helping a country by immigration.

Other than that it's just brain drain. Immigration should be allowed if done legally I guess, but solves absolutely nothing. It objectively leaves the host country worse off.

Neocons are rightfully reviled, their shit doesn't work and costs absurd amounts of money.

The West needs to stop trying to force other people to develop and leave them be. There is no quick fix.
>>
>>>>104162
Actually, you denied that immigration can in general be bad, fucking shit coward.

>>104164
I am well aware immigration solves no big problems. It helps a few people though, so a little is great.
>>
>>104151
Yeah, I'm agreeing with you still, though I'm adding the exception that nations that fail to incentivize their good citizens can hand 'em over, too.
>>
>>104160
>Take their lives away
>Prevent them from illegally occupying territory in a country they do not belong to.
>Might as well shoot them.

Nice appeal to emotions; I'm saying they can gtfo back to failing at step one in their own countries. We should be working on our own underachieving citizens before feeling obliged to help out millions of others that break the law to come here.
>>
>>104068
>Instant green card (5yrs) - citizenship
Nooooo, there's very few if any "instant" greencard in the US and most of what you listed here is either erroneous or a complete fabrication:
>Be a professional/student
Student visas are not greencards and gaining one through a college requires a four year accredited institution which means $ or loans. Very prohibitive and also time consuming.
>Marriage to us citizen
Good choice but seems like you're promoting deception and sham marriages.
>Sponsorship by us citizen
Misleading, only family may sponsor people and the process to recieve a greencard can range from less than a year for children and parents and 5-15 years for siblings, and this is to recieve a greencard.
>Start a business with 10 employees
True but you forgot to mention you need to prove at least $125k in starter money. Of course with that kind of money you'd have made it anywhere.
>Apply for green card
Minimum 5 year waiting line with no guarantee of approval and high petrcentage of denial.
>Win green card lottery
50k people a year total and only from countries that have less than 5k legal immigrants go to the US every year.
>Employment visa (1yr) - Green card (5yrs) - Citizenship
>It's not really that hard it's just expensive and lots of tedious waiting.
You forgot to mention the following:
-The sponsor handles all legal expenses
-you must have the job lined up before your sponsor applies for you (you dont apply yourself)
-90 day period is only for certain countries

So your long list of "super easy ways" pretty much automatically dusqualifies 90% of the 12 million illegals that you wonder why they took the illegal route.

It was because the legal route was closed to them from the start.
>>
>>104174
>Nice appeal to emotions
We are emotional animals. To ever suggest that the laws that govern us should not appeal to our emotions is to be completely and hopelessly out of touch with humanity.

Yes, it is a complete and deliberate appeal to emotion you moron. Furthermore your argument gains no merit whatsoever from pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>104174
>We should be working on our own underachieving citizens before feeling obliged to help out millions of others that break the law to come here.
The only way you'd be "helping them out" is by giving them a realistic road to citizenship. This road can be full of community service, self improvement and productive incentives. However jackasses (like you) desperately want to go to one extreme or another because the middle makes your head hurt.
>>
>>104178
>Good choice but seems like you're promoting deception and sham marriages.
Incidentally its exactly what the greencard through marriage policy promoted. So much so that now every single marriage can be subject to interview and investigation.
>>
>>104170
>Actually, you denied that immigration can in general be bad
My mistake, it can be bad but does not genetally need to be assumed to be.

>fucking shit coward.
are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
>>
>>103445
good
>>
>>104185
Fuck you too
>>
>>104184
lmao
>>
idiot. its natural.
>>
If she and her husband are illegals, that means they've been getting paid into the hand by their employers right? So no income tax payments?

I'm EU so my income tax is deducted at the employer level so I might not be understanding how this works in the US.
>>
>>104217
I heard even illegal immigrants pay tax in the US.
Sorry if it was a liberal fake news.
>>
>>104219
>>104217

Yeah, seriously, how does this work? They have to pay bills, so they do actually own anything or do they rent? How the fuck could she be an activist of any sort? Doesn't that sort of thing require some form of ID?

No, seriously, how can you spend so much time as an illegal in the US without getting asked for papers at least once?
>>
>>103795
>white trash welfare queens.
Don't exist the way you're painting them in sufficient numbers to be a bigger problem than illegal immigration.

See >>103185
>>
>>103445
I genuinely felt bad for her and her family until I read

>when she pleaded guilty to drunken driving

cya
>>
>>104180
Yet, people who rely on their emotions to give a point blank absolute no in regard to immigration end up reviled, tarred, and denigrated by the likes of people such as yourself for giving into their fear, as much an emotion as your compassion. You can't have it both ways, either emotions are valid for everyone or they aren't valid for anyone.
>>
>>104236

Except her children are 13 and 7, US citizens who have never known another country. At this age they still have a right to be here. Sins of the mother and that shit.

Then again, parents do stupid shit all the time and kids have to move because of it, so I guess that's how it goes sometimes.
>>
kek goodbye bitch
>>
>>104219
They pay sales taxes and the like because those are already factored into the price of goods. They don't pay income taxes or anything that requires verifying their legal status to the government.

It's misleading to say they pay taxes by equating every kind of tax. Anyone who buys anything in the US is paying some of those taxes.
>>
>>104241
>come to this country illegally
>commit a selfish and dangerous crime that kills thousands every year

yeah, it sucks for her kids but seriously, fuck her.
>>
>>104240
Because you're being completely unempathetic.
>>
>>104243
>They don't pay income taxes or anything that requires verifying their legal status to the government.

Yes they do.
>>
>>104245
Maybe her dirty kids should have told her to stop breaking the law if they want me to give a duck about them
>>
>>103795
Everything you have posted is a lie.
>>
>>104245
>commit a selfish and dangerous crime
Thats rarely punished to this degree. It doesn't warrant uprooting an entire family especially if no one even got hurt.
>>
>>104250
Just read his post from the front page thanks to you and his first part seems to be reasonably accurate despite being a generalization. Undocumented workers pay taxes both in regards to income tax and sales tax and dont use government programs.
>>
>>104252
Being here illegally does
>>
>>104256
Which is shitty and a dick move.
>>
>>104252
but she's living here illegally.

Look, drunk driving is fucked up to begin with because you're putting other people in danger. But also, she was living here illegally which is just downright retarded. You think people would be low key about living here undocumented.
>>
>>104252
Yes it does you fucking moron. DUI should be guaranteed jail time minimum whether or not you injure or kill someone. There needs to be a massive crackdown on this shit so all you braindead retards finally get it through your thick fucking skulls that DUI can and will fucking KILL people. You put everyone elses life at risk when you get into that car wasted. You deserve to be punished harshly for being such a shithead - if you're illegal, you deserve to be deported. You don't illegally enter a country and put the lives of everyone sharing the road with you at risk. That should be fucking common sense, and if it's not, you deserve to be kicked out.
>>
>>103445
>My children are crying

She has no right to complain, as she's the one responsible for not following the law.
>>
>>104257
Yeah it was a dick move of her for being here illegally and breaking the law
>>
>>104260
>>104261
You guys act like you both know how drunk she was and like alcohol doesn't inherently impede decision making. In this case it shouldn't matter that she was illegal. She has built a life here has two amerucan children and again the punishment doesnt fit the crime.
>>
>>104246
So are you saying it's only OK to make decisions based on the emotions you like and not the emotions you don't? Again, you can't have it both ways. Either appealing to emotion is fair game for everyone or it isn't at all.
>>
>>104263
The law in this regard is garbage and shouldnt have been followed to begin with.
>>
>>104269
SHE WAS DRUNK SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT LET HER STAY

faggot

>>104271
She should've come here legally like millions of other people do. It's not that complicated. Do you think people that rob banks shouldn't get in trouble if they donate some of it to charity?
>>
>>104269
However you wanna look at it, at the end of the day, she broke the law as an illegal immigrant.

I'm a liberally leaning moderate, but I still think she should go back.
>>
>>104270
>So are you saying
Protip: when you start a rebuttal with this you're signaling youre a dumbass.

I'm saying that when discussing and framing laws taking into account emotion is in no way a disqualifier. Indeed the very notion of punishing to control behavior is rooted in emotion.

That said if your emotion regarding this is to be a madsive prick about it then maybe you should be ignored.
>>
>>104269
If you're so fucking wasted you can't make a simple fucking decision on whether or not to drive, you don't deserve to be allowed out of a cell. You wouldn't jump off a fucking bridge while wasted unless you were a braindead moron, you shouldn't have entered the vehicle unless you were a braindead moron. Even more so in this case, since there are these things called designated drivers, taxis, buses, uber, and just fucking crashing at the place or in your car instead of driving. She should absolutely get an incredibly harsh punishment since apparently her thick skull is so devoid of common sense she couldn't keep the keys out of the fucking ignition. She deserves to be deported for being such a stupid cunt. Oh, but since she didn't kill anybody THIS time, that means that it's OK, right? It's not like endangering everyone else on the road is bad or anything, as long as no one was hurt, right? Fucking downs-addled retard. Go fuck yourself, if you make the decision to DUI you deserve to be jailed or deported.
>>
>>104274
And I'm saying ridiculing people for having the wrong kind of emotion and using it to form a judgment counter to your line of thinking is no different than your approach is to begin with. An appeal to compassion is every bit an emotional argument as an appeal to fear. You can't undermine the legitimacy of one without doing it to the other. I don't happen to think it's a disqualifier either, but the trend of those ridiculing decisions made through fearful emotion while simultaneously making others through compassion is a hypocritical stance.
>>
>>104272
>She should've come here legally like millions of other people do. It's not that complicated.
I've actually posted about this to great extent. It is in fact very complicated and she almost certainly didn't qualify.

>well good! I didn't want her to come here anyway! She's a useless loser if she couldn't qualify!

Except she's managed to hold a job down for this long and raise a family up until she fucked up. Regardless, your point of "she shoulda come here legally" is retarded and uneducated.
>>
>>104275
>If you're so fucking wasted you can't make
She probably wasn't. She probably thought she was good to drive hence her getting in the car to begin with.
>>
>>104281
who were you quoting with the second greentext?
>>
>>104281
>Don't qualify for something
>Well I guess that means I'll break the law and do it anyway and expect no repercussions
If I don't qualify for a 1 million dollar loan, should I rob a bank?
>>
>>104280
>is a hypocritical stance.
So what? Its obviously based on public opinion so while your argument has logical baring it doesn't mean much.
>>
>>104269
The punishment absolutely fits the crime. She just has to go back, no jail time or anything. It'd be like robbing a house and the judge saying, "eh, just put the stuff back and I'll let you off."
>>
>>104285
If the system is proveably geared to grinding you down and keeping you poor, yeah probably.
>>
>>104282
Then she's even more of an idiot since she should have had enough sense left to get other transportation and not drive. Fuck her for going "oh I only had 3 drinks, that means it's OK to drive!" or whatever, that shit needs to stop immediately, no one should ever have that mentality. If your line of thinking isn't "Oh I had 3 drinks, I feel like I could drive but I'll take a cab instead just to be safe", your IQ is clearly a dozen or so points short of triple digits. You made the decision to drink, but if you're so immature you can't handle the consequences, you have the mind of a child and should be treated as such.
>>
>>104283
It was in case that or something similar was the response to the first part. I've had this conversation before.
>>
>>104287
>The punishment absolutely fits the crime.
Effectively exiling an entire family does not fit the crime.
>>
>>104288
Oh no you're back to crying about it and acting like your emotions matter.

What was wrong with all the other countries in the world she could go to? Why was the system in Spain so hard for her that the only possible way to improve her life was to illegally come to the US?
>>
>>104292

Except the whole family is illegal there.
>>
>>104282
Apparently she was at 0.16 BAC which also means she lied about having only two margaritas, unless they were pretty fucking big. Here's the only source I cound find, I know it's not the most credible, but given the nature of the article and site, I think they'd understate the BAC rather than overstate.

https://www.google.com/amp/womenfreetime.com/local/i-beg-them-to-release-her-outside-ice-a-plea-for-mercy-for-an-undocumented-immigrant.html/amp
>>
>>104292
They're not exiled, she can try coming back but by following the law next time. If she has a problem with the laws in this country she can choose a different one to go to
>>
>>104293
>Oh no you're back to crying about it and acting like your emotions matter.

In the realm of law? Of course it does.

>What was wrong with all the other countries in the world she could go to? Why was the system in Spain so hard for her that the only possible way to improve her life was to illegally come to the US?
Ask her faggot, why the shit would i know this?
>>
>>104286
Then people should admit that and stop pretending they're being honest or consistent in their arguments if they're willing to ridicule one appeal to emotion while supporting another.
>>
>>104292
It most certainly does you fuckwad, if you decide that no one else's life matters, fuck everybody, I'm gonna DUI, you deserve to be harshly punished. Fuck off with your "Oh no one got hurt, that means she only needs a light tap on the wrist", you decide to drive while drunk, you should be figuratively dragged out back and shot.
>>
>>104294
Kids were american bro.
>>
>>104303

They were literally only born in America.

If your parents aren't there legally, how can you be legally?
>>
>>104292
yes, it does.

you come into my house you follow my rules and not fuck with my shit. If you cannot follow these rules then I will kick you out.
Stop thinking so emotionally, I get it sucks for the family but she fucked up and has to pay for her actions. That's just the way the world works.
>>
>>104299
Well if she doesn't like the laws here and the big mean system oppressed her here, why was she so desperate to come here illegally?
>>
>>104300
>Then people should admit that
No because then you risk losing public opinion. In this case im honest about the inherit appral to emotion found in law but doing this in a public forum risks losing support.
>>
>>104304
Because anyone born in America is automatically a US citizen. Honestly, it's a policy that needs to change. It's untenable in the long run and leads to unsavory trends, some of which you've probably heard of (anchor babies for example).
>>
>>104308

Jesus, that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>104307
Too fucking bad. If you can't be consistent and honest in your arguments you deserve to lose support.
>>
>>104306
>Well if she doesn't like the laws here
She didn't like a certain set of laws. That doesn't mean she didn't like any of the other ones.

>why was she so desperate to come here illegally?
Again, ask her faggot
>>
Why exactly do liberals always feel like America and Europe have some kind of debt to illegal immigrants (or in Europe's case, refugees)?

Everyone cries "muh empathy," but America doesn't owe anybody who isn't a citizen shit. Nobody is owed American citizenship.

This bitch decided to roll the dice and got lucky, somehow being an illegal in America for almost 2 decades before getting caught (again, how the fuck is that possible?) and now she's crying because she's forced to face the consequences SHE KNEW BEFOREHAND.

She knew beforehand that what she was doing was illegal, she knew that she would be putting her children in danger by having them as an illegal and she knowingly committed a crime while illegal.

No sympathy whatsoever for this woman.
>>
>>104312
But theyre both equally appeals to emotion. Thats the whole point.
>>
>>104308
>Honestly, it's a policy that needs to change.
Should we ban free speech and guns too?
>>
>>104315
I know, that was my whole point to begin with! They're both appeals to emotion so ridiculing one on the basis of it being exactly that while supporting another without admitting it is inherently hypocritical. You don't deserve to keep public support by obfuscating that fact.
>>
>>104313
So just because she doesn't like them she doesn't have to follow them? You're the only faggot here
>>
>>104316
Nope, and those are completely irrelevant to untenable immigration policies that incentivize exploitative practices.
>>
>>104318
>So just because she doesn't like them she doesn't have to follow them?
The laws are made with no alternative but to keep her unhappy and miserable, or at least thats what she thinks. In this particular case I think ignoring the law is fine.
>>
>>104320
Neck yourself you faggot, DUI absolutely should be enforced with the harsh punishment.
>>
>>104319
But you're already picking and choosing which amendments you listen to and which are convenient so why not? People say problematic things and guns are scary.
>>
>>104321
Not family exile

And no, she cant just file and do things legally.
>>
>>104319
If you hadn't failed high school civics, you'd have realized that the other anon was referring to the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment.
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
>>
>>104324
That would require him not being an idiot though.
>>
>>104323
Especially family exile. If you decide to get wasted, in this case apparently over double the legal BAC, AND you're illegal, you deserve to be kicked out of the country and barred from re-entry. Go fuck yourself, anyone that DUI deserves everything coming to them. It's OK for her to risk ripping apart other people's families, but suddenly it's bad when it's her own? Fuck off. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>104328
>dui should be punished with your entire family being exiled
Yeah, fuck your opinion bro.
>>
>>104322
Because those pertain to freedoms the government can't take away from American citizens, while what I'm talking about governs that citizenship to begin with. The US does not and should not owe citizenship to everyone who is simply born within its borders. It's a completely unsustainable position in a world of constant and nearly instantaneous human migration.
>>
>>104329
>if I keep calling it exile, maybe I'll win the argument!
>>
>>104329
>I should be allowed to get into heavy machinery while being at 16% BAC and put the lives of hundreds of people at risk and only get away with a light tap on the wrist
Want to know how I know you're underage and have never had any alcohol before? I'll give you a hint, you don't have any concept of BAC. I hope one day you'll realize how fucking retarded you're being right now, hopefully without having a bitter wake up call of losing someone because some bitch decided to drive while wasted. She absolutely deserves to be deported for what she's done, her family just decided to go with her.
>>
>>104329
Illegal immigrants absolutely deserve deportation in cases as serious as DUIs. If their family is too dependent to live without them then that is solely their fault.
>>
>>104329
the entite family should leave. Assuming youre referring to her anchor babbies, they arent actual citizens.

Sorry but what else can be said?
>>
>>104330
Holy shit you're fucking stupid. They're all amendments you dumbfuck.
>>
>>104335
>they arent actual citizens.
They literally are.

Again, fuck your opinion.
>>
>>104337
>I seem to be losing ground, better REEEEEE some more
>>
>>104338
>point out you dont know what you're talking about
>omg ur just screeching

Lol
>>
>>104331
But it is an exile for all practical purposes.
>>
>>104343
but it quite literally is not. She's getting rightfully deported. Her family decided to go after the dumb bitch instead of staying. The punishment fits the crime. She should also be barred from re-entry if she isn't already.
>>
>>104336
And? I'm not talking about the 1st or 2nd Amendments, I'm talking about the 14th. Why are you deflecting to a completely irrelevant argument? When people discuss possible reformation of the 17th Amendment do you also deflect to irrelevant arguments concerning the Bill of Rights?
>>
>>104344
>Her family decided to go after the dumb bitch instead of staying.
It's called love and family unity. They have it. Exiling one effectively exiles all of them.
>>
>>104342
Lol
>>
>>104345
So you agree with changing and repealing amendments whenever convenient? Good to know.
>>
>>104348
Her fault. She knew the consequences. Her kids should blame her.
>>
>>104348
Human scum like her deserve none of it, she doesn't care about any of them. You DUI, you get punished. If you don't care enough about your family to think of the consequences of driving while double over the legal, that's your prerogative. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>104351
...you realize that without doing it her kids wouldn't exist right?
>>
>>104352
Maybe she didnt feel like she was at 16%
>>
>>104337
Literally they are, yes.

But you know that was not the function of the law. This is a loophole, loopholes need to be closed.

Is Spain really so terrible? Its like like they're refugees.

Fuckin racist thinking america is the only nice place to live
>>
>>104355
And maybe you're a retarded underage faggot that's never had a drink in your life. Oh, wait, there's no maybe in this case.
>>
>>104356
>But you know that was not the function of the law.
The function of the law was not to grant citizenship to the people born here despite it clearly saying that?

Alright then.
>>
>>104350
Well firstly, it's a hard process to do for a reason. It's impossible to be flippant about it. Secondly, it's not as if they aren't designed to be changed or haven't been before when parts have been found to no longer reflect the will of the American people.
>>
>>104357
>herp derp ur a retard
Neat
>>
>>104360
tell me, why are you defending this bitch? Some sort of misguided bleeding heart faggotry? Because you genuinely believe that we should abolish DUI laws? The other option is that you're retarded, and since you have yet to state your reasoning and have no idea what BAC is, that's the most likely scenario.
>>
>>104363
>hurr ur a tard
One trick pone
>>
>>104358
So youre really just gonna play dumb. Weak.
>>
>>104365
He's an underage liberal, he's never touched alcohol in his life and has no critical thinking skills. When he's told to jump, he jumps.
>>
>>104366
meant for >>104363
>>
>>104365
It saya so in writing faggot, the hell do you want from me?
>>
>>104332
Not him, but you probably shouldn't be criticizing someone's knowledge of BAC if you think someone at 16% would be doing anything other than lying down dead. It's 0.16%. Not that I disagree with you other points, just thought I'd point that out.
>>
according to >>104297, it was double the legal driving limit, which is 0.08. If that source is wrong, do you have another one with the correct BAC?
>>
>>104398
for >>104380
>>
>>104356
>This is a loophole
No it isn't. The entire point of the constitution is to protect the citizens of the United States, and this must therefore include defining who are citizens. The definition must be such that it is by nature inclusive and not exclusive, or the state could proclaim "you're not really citizen because of this obscure clause, therefore none of the protections afforded to citizens apply to you."
>>
>>104408
Citizens are citizens. But the 15th ammendment was not intended to give citizenship to anchor babies, and by entension their illegal family.

The anchor babies can stay, but the law needs to change to stop this. The amendment was for the offspring of slaves, anyway.
>>
>>104370
Intellectual honesty
>>
>>104398
>>104399

What? Both posts were me. I never disagreed with the source, double 0.08% is 0.16% so I don't get what you're asking.
>>
>hur dur I should just be given citizenship because I managed to sneak in here like a cockroach and hid for a decade.

Meanwhile, I have seen legal immigrants get their citizenship while serving our country...posthumously. Fuck you.
>>
>>104330
I agree. Both parents should be citizens for auto citizenship and if one is you should just be fast-tracked for a greencard at 18.

>>104350
That's the whole point of amendments you dumbfuck.
>>
>>103838
Americans are lazier than immigrants
3rd generation or higher americans have decreased productivity compared to first or second generation immigrants. American's are lazy, unproductive, spoiled, and ultimately stupid as well. I hope your country rots with your new president. The world will be better off with a broken america.
>>
>>104441
I appreciate the honesty. This aides in communication.

Speaking of aides, for much forgeign aid does your country recieve from spoiled America?
>>
>>104269
trust me, i've gotten a DUI
there's absolutely a reason she was pulled over
many people forget it's not illegal to drink and drive, it's illegal to be drunk and drive
if she did just have a drink or two and wasn't genuinely impaired she would have been fine. they have multiple tests and a relatively complicated and accurate machine to prove that shit
she was fucked up

yes, talk shit to me. driving drunk was the single stupidest thing i've ever done. but i payed my dues and learned my lesson. i didn't take that to court and fight. all that shows is she truly doesn't give a shit about her crime
>>
>>103814
I think you're a pretty cool person, anon.
>>
>>104683
>>>/Reddit/
>>
Yay, let her drive drunk.
Couple times, as paramedic saw dead girls, that turn out that cops let them go, because they were tipsy, this was a suburban police department that was too nice too everyone.
Stopping someone can save their own life and others people lives.
>>
Should a company be automatically wrong or bound to keep on a worker who makes an error of egregious negligence, just because they are a single parent in an area with few other jobs, thus knowing that in firing that parent they will have to uproot and move out of state to find new work?

It's not a great analogy for the immigration policy, not least since country != business, but it's something that happens all the time to families in the US (incompetent parents or not, people move for work) and we accept it.

I'm extremely liberal on immigration, to the point where I think our eventual goal should be open borders. I'm saying here "think of the children" is not a great argument -- kids unfortunately do pay for the sins of the parents, but it's part of growing up -- in richness and in poorness, sickness and health.
>>
>>104288
Yet plenty of immigrants work their way up to become highly successful, look at any Asian immigrant communities.

You're just full of shit.
>>
>>104809
>look at any Asian immigrant communities.

Of those coming over with no education or money, as refugees for example, I see restaurants, nail salons, etc. Asians only got out of nigger-tier status when immigration quotas in the early-mid 20th century would be opened up, as long as those coming from Asian nations were only the highly-educated.

So basically Indo-Pak communities look great, but the war migrants the US took in indiscriminately (no education bias) from Vietnam and Korea have made communities that today look about as crappy as 2nd-gen hispanic communities.

tldr; if your immigration policy is that you only let in browns that are smart, then all the brown people you meet in that country are smart.
>>
>>104314
Because 5/10 times the western country in some way has played a role in making said shit the shit hole it is.

We blow it up, mine the fuck out of it till its ruins, put in puppets who give no shits about the people, abuse them for illicit goods, or fuck over the environment for everyone so they can't stay in their own land. Even the charity runs turn out to be cheap covers to make their markets crash so they export only the shit we want or become dependent on us. This creates the view that we should do something to not make their lives so terrible.

Are the liberal methods/ideas all good? Hell no. How to solve the problems is complex. But the whole fuck off, we're full physliphy shoots itself in the foot when you're the driver for them running to your nation.
>>
>>104876
You realise this bitch is from Spain, right?

That's right, Spain, one of the most fervently colonial countries in Europe. And you're here claiming she came to America because of Western countries making Spain shit?

Whew, I think I need to take a breather to take in all this white guilt bullshit.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>104907
Lol

Shes brown. That means her country is shit and she NEEDS to live in America for any chance of happiness.

>we progressin now
>>
>>104670
That depends on who you are and where. >>104719 is a perfect example. White, suburban female is going to get off way more often compared to non white or person who looks black.

I'm glad this chick is getting deported but you're just telling some ball sucking lies or naive if you truly think the cops strive for fairness or accuracy at every pull over.

>>104907
Sir /pol/ is >>>/pol/. You shouldn't come here if you are unable to figure out which posts are about X topic and which are expanding on one of the follow up views. I know we use more words than nigger and jews did it. So it can be a trite bit difficult to keep up.

Maybe you would be better served at reddit pretending to be legion or whatever internet shit post you Trump dumpsters do.
>>
>>104907
>one of the most fervently colonial countries in Europe
Was, my friend, was.
Some of those territories were removed when William Randolph Hearst (to increase paper sales) and the US government created a war with Spain. US took places like Cuba and turned it into one giant casino, the Philippines - and then engaged in war crimes again the Filipino people.
>>
>>104930
It's rich to play the "was," game with Spain but ignore the fact the things you're talking about started more than a hundred years ago and ended before the second half of the 20th century even began.

You're also ignoring that during that same time frame Spain was wrecking shit left and right for the Moroccans. You don't get to play this crimes of the past bullshit and then pick and choose who to condemn.

>>104929
You're just as naive and open to slurping down lies if you think every encounter with the cops is going to go the same way for every person in reciprocal terms too.

That anon doesn't look like a /pol/fag either. The white guilt endemic of people who with the broadest brush possible simplify the entire history of imperialism down to a wishy-washy good vs evil appeal to emotion while condemning their own societies for complex crimes of the past they barely even understand the context of is sickeningly palpable.

Self-flagellating your own society into a chaotic open-bordered maelstrom of incongruous cultures, languages, histories, and religions does not make the world better for anyone. It's a knee-jerk response to the vague, amorphous aggregate of a checkered past. It's often as harmful as the original imperialistic sentiment was to begin with.
>>
>>104241
They can go to Mexico then.
>>
>>104350
>YOU CAN'T AMEND AMENDMENTS

Maybe you fuckfags should call them Permanents then?
>>
>>104178
>disqualifies 90% of the 12 million illegals

That's how it should work, it weeds out all the people most likely to fail, be a drain on the system, or those prone to criminal activity.
Its the sole reason crime in Europe looks like southern CA
>>
wow dude did you even question her legitimacy b4 porkin her ?
>>
>>103445
lmfao as a usa born mexican-american, all of my family would have laughed at her dumbass. most of them are illegals it would be sad that shes getting deported, but drunk driving? fuck that.
>>
>>105366
her hubby was illegal too
>>
>>103945
>resorting to childish namecalling

Gee we totally didn't see that coming from a mile away
>>
>>105362
Yeah but then all the poor uneducated locals complain about all the educated legal immigrants coming in taking all their jobs and you're back to where you started.
>>
>>105372
>as a usa born mexican-american
Just say "dirty chicano", that's really what you are though.
>>
>>105393
Every time I see someone mention off-hand their status as a minority person while even just partially arguing against leftwing groupthink it's immediately followed up with some grade-A caricature bigotry. I'm not entirely convinced it isn't false-flaggers trying to shame people back onto the plantation anymore.
>>
>>105372
you have to go back
>>
>>104246
Justice doesn't give a shit about your feelings, cunt
>>
>>106121
Honestly, it's probably not.
I've seen some really dumbass things the past week like in a documentary about China some American talking about how Trump will kick their ass getting lots of likes.
The level of delusion right now is unfathomable. But I guess it would have been much worse years ago without the internet to exposes us to others.

Honestly, it feels like we'll have a war of some sort at this rate and the Trumptards will undoubtably justify why it's necessary.
>>
>>106629
Except I've seen more than enough false-flagging from leftwing people to have some serious doubts whether it's people trying to stir shit up or unironic assholes. From the lowly scum on Tumblr sending any anti-feminist "Gonna rape you bitch!" messages to people burning down their own churches in real life to blame a convenient enemy.

You don't need to look very far to find leftwing people exhibiting the same kind of vitriolic hatred, racism, sexism, etc. whenever someone disagrees, especially minorities and women.
>>
>>106644
Yeah; the liberals ain't the ones dreaming about genocide or shooting up churches.
>>
>>106648
No, they're just the ones sermonizing about genocide in classrooms and shooting at innocent cops or attacking political enemies for merely speaking.

Don't pretend your side isn't doing the same shit. I'm sure there are plenty of /pol/tards who'd echo your dismissive "my side isn't as bad," nonsense too.
>>
>>103455

She had to drink away the sorrow of not being a documented citizen, it's not her fault! ;)
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.