[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One dead, 20 injured after police chase in Melbourne, Australia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

From what I've dug up so far, driver looks like an arab (from pictures) & there are S.O.G (SWAT) and army personnel on scene.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/pedestrians-hurt-shots-fired-in-melbourne-car-crash/news-story/8d5f5b3e20cb7e3ea771211d34f8ecb5
>>
ABC claims he was greek.
>>
>>101613

source please. This is critical. Police are on the investigation for the suspect. They think its a Greek Muslim
>>
kek its not a terrorist attack, just some ice addict off his face
>>
>>101616
Pretty much.
>>
>>101591
please link credible sources not behind payuwalls :)
>>
>>101624
Unfortunately rupert jewcock has a monopoly on various australian news sources.
>>
https://twitter.com/VictoriaPolice

As good as the sources get atm.
>>
4 dead, up to 6 in critical condition, at least 30 hospitalised.

Driver identified. Long history of drugs, violence, crime, mental illness.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bourke-street-mall-driver-identified-as-james-jimmy-gargasoulas-20170120-gtvs2m.html
>James "Jimmy" Gargasoulas, 26, was bailed by a bail justice on the weekend after he was arrested in St Kilda for a number of alleged offences, including family violence and stealing another car, sources said.
>He was staying with his mother in a public housing flat in Windsor, where he allegedly stabbed his brother, Angelo, in the early hours of Friday morning.
>It is understood that police began pursuing Mr Gargasoulas on Friday in a maroon-coloured sedan after he allegedly took a woman hostage, who later escaped on the Bolte Bridge.
>A relative said Mr Gargasoulas has had a drug problem and has been in and out of jail for car theft and drug offences.
>"Jimmy has always been a bad person," she said. "I knew it was him. I saw it on TV ... the picture of him sticking his head out when he was doing burnouts.
>"I saw a picture and I thought 'Oh My God, that's Jimmy.' I'm shaking. I knew it, as soon as I saw that picture I had this feeling. I can't believe this.
>"I bawled out crying when they announced that baby died. I'm shaking."

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/live-pedestrians-hit-gunshots-heard-in-melbourne-cbd-20170120-gtvf3x.html
>Four people - including a young child - are dead and 31 have been hospitalised
>The four people killed were a man in his 30s, a woman in her 30s, a young child and a fourth person. Police confirmed the death of the fourth person about 9pm on Friday but are not disclosing the age and gender of the deceased until the next of kin have been notified.
>Six people have been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, including a three-month-old baby girl ... One of these may since have died
>>
>>101659
Update from the second link
>10-year-old Jewish girl among the four people killed

>The Australian Jewish News is reporting that one of the victims was a 10-year-old girl from Beth Rivkah College in St Kilda East.

>The publication is also reporting the girl's mother and sister are also in hospital in a critical condition.
>>
>>101614
Kurdish Muslim. A Kurd born in Greece is not a Greek.
>>
>>101624

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-police-idUSKBN1540AH

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/20/car-pedestrians-bourke-street-melbourne
>>
>>101674
Wish Australians would understand this.

Go back to Europe.
>>
I really hope someone releases the details of the judge who granted bail multiple times..
>>
My friend was there when the driver sped down the street, he almost clipped him.
This is so fucked up on so many levels.
>>
>>101680

why?
>>
filthy greeks are some of the most perverted sand niggers on the planet
>>
>>101741
Oh hey there xerxes
>>
What makes this "Terrorism"?
>>
>>101743
Because of his good and evil and fight tyranny rantings before. Political motivated murders tend to meet the definition of terrorism over generic lunacy.
>>
>>101674
Still Greek you moron.
Nation of birth
>>
>>101743

Everything is terrorism until proven otherwise these days.
And to be fair, attacking people with a car is reminiscent of that attack on France, so I can see why the question would crop up before any details came forward.
>>
>>101767
Nation of birth is not the same as ethnicity and race. There are plenty of non whites with European citiizenships yet they're not real Europeans. Just like if my white Slavic self was born in China you wouldn't consider me Chinese.
>>
>>103431
>white
>Slavic
choose one ..the other is lower than a nigger
>>
>>103431
>it's a race obsessed slav shitposter

You aren't white, deal with it you subhuman scum.
>>
>>103475
Whites are lower then niggers?
>>
>>103478
If I'm not white does that mean you'll let me be the bull?
>>
Six killed. The 6th person died today, just heard it on the radio
>>
Dont Austrailians have regular mass shootings, but the government covers them up?
>>
>>101767
Greek is a ethnicity more so than a nationality label. You can have a west African be born, live, whatever in France but he will never be French. Just because you are a French citizen, doesn't make you fucking French.
>>
>>106299

Not that I know of.
...Unless...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.