[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm not a cyclist but I just bought a pair of knicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FHVMY7HI2BRCNVK.MEDIUM.jpg (40KB, 620x338px) Image search: [Google]
FHVMY7HI2BRCNVK.MEDIUM.jpg
40KB, 620x338px
Guys, I'm not a cyclist but I just bought a pair of knicks on the advice of a doctor. Why? To prevent chafing while I get some skin problems sorted.

Do all of these things have this padding in the bottom? Because all of the ones in the store did.

I'm going to look like I shit my pants.
>>
>buying cycling clothes at a brick and mortar
Wow, I hope you enjoyed getting ripped off as much as they enjoyed ripping you off
>do they all have padding
No
>having skin problems
How fat r u
>>
>>991380

>Wow, I hope you enjoyed getting ripped off as much as they enjoyed ripping you off

Not American and I needed it in a hurry.

>How fat r u

86kg at 5'11

(189.59 pounds.)
>>
>>991379
You don't need cycling shorts, that's retarded. You need "compression shorts" which are sold at any decent sporting goods store (or walmart). These wick moisture, keep things from chafing, and have no padding.

Discovered them when I started paintballing.
>>
>>991386
I was wondering if maybe he meant that but his being non-white or non-cyclist made him specifically suggest cyclist stuff.
They definitely don't chafe?
>>
>chafing

tights will help. also smear vasaline on the sore spot.

If that doesn't work, then the sores are bacterial infections. These have to be treated with antibiotic ointment until they heal. And I'd smear antibiotic ointment on the area before and after each ride, to stop it from returning.
>>
>>991393
Definitely.

Well except from your butt cheeks. But there's really no helping that unless you do >>991416
>>
>>991416
>>991439
Cheers for your input, all. Yeah I'm having infection problems. Been suggested an anti-bacterial wash, given five courses of antibiotics so far. (Not in a row.)

The butt cheeks chafing might be an issue. The sore I'm recovering from right now is sort of at the bottom of my butt crack.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.