[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American bus, sturdy, steel paneling along the side for longevity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: american new look bus.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
american new look bus.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
American bus, sturdy, steel paneling along the side for longevity and chrome down to the last detail even the windscreen whipers. Lasts decades, projects safety and strength for anyone considering riding, while its forward-skewed windows represent speed and awesomeness. Windows can be fully opened because American passangers are free and can feel the breeze of freedom through their hair at any point during their ride. Engine grunts with strength as it powers past.
>>
File: fag mobile.jpg (229KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
fag mobile.jpg
229KB, 1024x658px
European bus, made out of plastic, pink all over to prepare inmates for sissification en route to their tolerance camps. Curvy and effiminate design, windows can barely be opened for just enough air to breath. Runs on the butt-queefs of vegans. Engine sounds like the pathetic disappointed wheeze of pre-ejaculation.
>>
>>991295
>awesomeness
kys
>>
File: le limmy look face.jpg (23KB, 424x413px) Image search: [Google]
le limmy look face.jpg
23KB, 424x413px
>>991307
ehm...dont tell me what to do??
>>
>>991295
that looks like the kind of bus where niggers sit in the back
>>
>>991295
Behold the American bus, available in the shittiest of neighborhoods only, with a cost of attendance just high enough that owning a car might just make more sense, with scheduling so awkward that you'd be better off walking back home if you miss it, and then the bus will take you to a more affluent neighborhood where you can serve those who go to work by taking the subway/their own car.

European busses, fully flat platform that is more ada compliant than America's own busses, clean and air conditioned, takes you all around the city and suburbs, regular routes and scheduling, government subsidies mean you can pay a monthly fee for unlimited rides for minimum money to go to and fro. They exist in nearly every European city, not just metro areas. And offer intermodal options.
>>
>>991315
i'm not talking about the scheduling or organisation or logistics behind the routes and such, just the appearence of the actual vehicles.

Save your communist speil for another thread, comrade.
>>
>>991318
>Save your communist speil for another thread, comrade.
rekt
>>
>>991309
JUMP THE CHASM
>>
>>991318
Well that's irony in a post, accusing one of the best most efficient bus transit systems in the world of communism when that term is actually better used to describe your original post OP.

Stop samefagging, you're embarrassing yourself, everyone knows MT in the USA is shit unless you happen to live in a handful of cities.
>>
>>991295
Ugly, horribly fuel inefficient. Are the fishbowls still even in service in North America? My transit agency already decommissioned its last ones a few years ago
>>
>>991295
Looks like it's in Canada. Not Montreal though.
>>
File: american fire engine.jpg (209KB, 1528x1019px) Image search: [Google]
american fire engine.jpg
209KB, 1528x1019px
American fire engine, strong chrome chizzled chin, ladder too, ready for any situation with plenty of space, projects power and comfort in the face of fires and distasters. Siren roars demanding respect but at the same time offering security for those in need. Has a watercannon.
>>
File: eurocuck mobile.jpg (72KB, 769x580px) Image search: [Google]
eurocuck mobile.jpg
72KB, 769x580px
European fire engine, small and curvy, resembles a chubby old woman non-intimidating plastic instead of chrome, shoots soya milk instead of water, pathetic siren that playes a nokia ringtone and represents no more than a mere "excuse me" to traffic.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 235x235px
>>991295
>>991296
>>991318
>>991432
>>991434
>https://psychology-tools com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
>>
I wonder what the equivalent streetcar (like the "Old Look" Bus/PCC) would've looked like.
>>
File: butthurt.png (270KB, 572x694px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
270KB, 572x694px
>>991501
>>991327
>>
>>991395

It is STO from the Gatineau, Quebec area. That specific bus (#7901) was supposed to be the very last GM New Look bus in service in Quebec when it was retired in 2010. However it has been rebuilt and preserved afterwards

Sauce: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Société_de_transport_de_l'Outaouais

>>991506

Probably something involve about MUH HISTORY and MUH CHARACTER
>>
>>991600
I hate seeing iconic things die, like the classic new york city cab, the london routmaster bus, they hsould keep designing them the same way only modernise the engine and such.

rip
>>
>>991334
Fishbowls rock. Corgi put out a whole bunch with different American liverys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.