[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skates, skateboards, joggers w/doggos, segways and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: grinds-my-gears.jpg (14KB, 320x248px) Image search: [Google]
grinds-my-gears.jpg
14KB, 320x248px
>skates, skateboards, joggers w/doggos, segways and every other attention whore in the bike lane
they are scum, and worse than cyclist riding side by side

>inb4 meta jokes
what grinds your transportations gears?
>>
your pedantic post
>>
File: rullar.jpg (34KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
rullar.jpg
34KB, 650x366px
Roller skiers are the worst. THE WORST
I hates them so much.
>>
Cyclists who are so proud that they are cyclists
>>
i think you mean segue
>>
buses running over me.
freggin first problem kids up here shatx
>>
>>988311
I didn't even know that was a thing
>>
>Thinking that doggos shouldn't have fun jobs in nature with their owners

OP is literally scum of the Earth.
>>
Grit :^)
>>
>>988338
>nature
>bike lane
Pick two.

Had OP said MUP, or even 'bike trail', I'd tell him to suck it up, as multi-use is multi-use, not bicycle priority-use, but bike lanes are bike lanes, friend.

:^)
>>
>>988328
It is in northern sweden.
The ones that go classical style are tolerable, but the one that go skate style take up the whole width of the path and they wave their sharp pointy sticks around all over the place.
I should get an airhorn to deal with these bastards.
>>
File: post.jpg (32KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
32KB, 275x275px
Car-woes aside, honestly, these things ruin my fucking life.
Having a hard time finding a good picture of it online, but at 99% of the stores around here have every sign pole encased in concrete nearly to the top.

I either have to choose between locking my bike kind of shitty with just some kind of cable/chain, or walking away to where my bike is out of sight, sometimes more than down the corner of the block, to be able to do the u-lock/other lock combo to the street signs.
Six in one, half dozen the other.

I do have a beater bike that I don't mind leaving alone, but I don't always have it, and I don't always decide to go to the store.
Sometimes I wanna stop home on a funride on the nicer bike and it pisses me off I can't find a good place to lock my bike up, when the acres of asphalt are already taken up for parking spots and you tell me that bike racks aren't practical, and ya take away the one thing that was rooted in the ground.
>>
Kids and dogs, they don't look when running through the bike lane.

When I'm on the road I hate those super nice guys who stop their cars to let you pass when you already stopped/slowed down far enough so the stay there looking at you until you start pedaling again and getting some acceleration. I'm glad there are nice cagers, but I think sometimes they act extremely cautious when it's not necessary.

Other think I hate is sand or rocks on the road during farm seasons. Tractors and trucks fill the roads with dry mud stones sand and pebbles.
>>
>>988360
>you should feel bad for using infra as intended

exactly
>>
>>988365
If they're trying to pass you and keep hanging back, I fucking hate it, but it's not endangering me.
What's endangering me is when you come to some sort of stop, and the motorist with the right of way decides to 'be the nice guy' and let you go. Problem is, they have a warped sense of time, and don't wanna wait for long, so they they kinda get mad at you, and in my experience, when you decide to say 'Fuck it' and take them up on their offer, that's exactly when they decide they've had enough of you, and you both meet in the middle.
Fuck that. You have right of way, and what I do is put my feet down and cross my arms until you fucking GO. The situation only gets worse when they decide to do it and there's another car there as well.

Just play by the rules and we'll be fine. You're not being 'nice', you're disrupting traffic order and putting me endanger, as ungrateful as that might sound to people who don't deal with this every day.
>>
>>988367
Meant to say pick one, sorry.

Nah. No one should ever be in the bike lane except a cyclist and he has the right to be mad.
However, if it's a multi-use path, or a path through the forest, you've gotta suck it up, since it's for everyone, not just cyclists.
I hate when I wanna ride my bike around the lake and there's retards with children, letting them run up to the blind corners, but I can't be mad, because it isn't just for me.
>>
>>988364
>Sometimes I wanna stop home on a funride on the nicer bike
This is when you shoulder the bike and carry it with you.
>*innocent look* What? I couldn't find any place to lock up my bike.
>>
>>988369
You're still allowed to vent about them itt.
>>
Badly indexed cable tensioning
Spongy shifters that drift around
Road salts
>>
you know what grinds my gears, when i want to make a right turn on red but theres a fucking biker just sitting there blocking it

...normally i stick my head out the window and yell "hey, can i make my right on red?" and then they ignore me becuase they have headphones on. but then if im in que behind a bunch of other cars trying to make right on red, i have no idea theres a biker there keeping me from making my right on red.

oh hey, i drive a delivery truck so ive come to realize that all these seconds i shave off my driving add up to a lot of fucking time saved. when driving in clusterfuck SF i can easily shave 30% off my driving time by driving like a jackass

ill also let you know i ride my bike waaaayyyyy worse in traffic
>>
another thing that realllly reallllly reallly pisses me off is when drivers honk behind me for any fucking reason, shit hurts my ears. its usually for some dumbass shit like "hey, im behind you and want you to be aware of me"
...although its completely understandable that they honk when i cut them off out of nowhere
>>
Hate the player not the game faggot that's ignorant.
>>
>>988446
Did this once, actually.
Super Walmart, maybe around 2AM or so.

What they used to do was put a paid sticker on your bike, and then you could roll it around.
Someone comes running out HEY HEY HEY HEY, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BRING YOUR *BIKES* IN HERE?
We explained that that's how it works in the not-Super Walmart in town, and all, but they actually, literally, called us stupid and kicked us all out.
I think they thought we were younger than our actual age (18+) and assumed they could treat us like shit.

What really pissed me off is how late it was. Like, there is no possible way we could be in the way.
Perfect clear night, too; no mud or rainwater dripping. Nothing.
Cunts.

>>988448
Fair.
I do hate that, if you stay quiet and pass them, they freak the fuck out, but if you make any noise before you pass them, they freak the fuck out as well.
Like, fucking pay attention. People get raped in parks.

>>988482
>you know what grinds my gears, when i want to make a right turn on red but theres a fucking biker just sitting there blocking it
Unfortunately, it's not a right, it's a privilege. Cars get violent when you sit at the head of a turn lane, so you can suck it up until the light cycles through.

>but then if im in que behind a bunch of other cars trying to make right on red, i have no idea theres a biker there keeping me from making my right on red.
Too bad? You literally have a metal shell around you. Nothing bad can happen to you physically, you're just gonna be embarrassed or mad.
The cyclist would be in actual physical danger from raging/inattentive motorists.

>oh hey, i drive a delivery truck so ive come to realize that all these seconds i shave off my driving add up to a lot of fucking time saved.
I am also a delivery driver, and in my opinion, one of the best on the fleet because I drive with a cyclists' mind.
You'll never EVER see me rear end a person in my life, nor clip any person, dog, bike, or otherwise. I expect it, anticipate it, and wait.
>>
There is a part of my daily commute with a nice, large shoulder that is great for cycles, and despite there being a sidewalk next to it, fucking joggers constantly run in the road.

GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK! THAT'S WHY IT'S THERE!
>>
>>988566
>but...muh...muh flat running surface
>>
I was skating and some faggot almost ran me over
>>
>>988309
>what grinds your transportations gears?
/N/iggas not keeping it to the right side.
Peds (joggers and "nordic walkers" for bonus points) on the bike path (acting like I am the one inconveniencing them for extra bonus points).
Cars trying to kill me.
>>
>>988482
dunno about murrika, but here we do not have right on red by default (but a separate green light). Anyway, cars and bikes should not be side by side by the law and drivers should overtake cyclists like they do with other cages, signaling, switching lanes etc as they are considered a transportation vehicle. Of course, it is an ad-hoc sport to miss cyclist as narrow as possible and try to make them fall.

>>988309
Cyclists running reds/stop signs. They are not as dangerous as cagers, but still annoying af. It is especially bad when they are on citybike/tourists, or otherwise clearly have no idea how to bike through the city. They are swerving all over the place and going at a snail's pace, you try to overtake them but there is a good chance you already missed the green wave. Now when you stop at the red, they casually roll through and it starts all over again.
>>
File: lataus (9).jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (9).jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>988309
Shut up you entitled prick. Can't you just pass someone on your fucking ringadingding instead of whining about it on a South-African carpentry board?
>>
>>988482
You should only ever have one earbud in while biking in traffic, and it should be your right. That being said i only take a turning lane if I'm making the turn immediately, other wise I scootch to the side to let cars by. Cyclists need to function with traffic, not just be in the same place
>>
>>988796
Maybe the cyclist was just ignoring him.
There is nothing someone in a car could possibly say to me while I'm out on a bike that matters to me.
>>
>>988799
To add to that, truckanon has a shitty way of thinking. If you were a car going straight, and in the right lane as you should, you wouldn't DREAM of tooting at him and asking him to scoot so you could make your right on red. (God, I hate it when they have their windows up or their stereo on!)
It's like you see an inch and you must have a foot. Same thing for the road turning on a single lane road. Someone wants to turn left in a car and it's just accepted. Someone wants to turn left on a bike and there's near passes and laying on horns. Fucking selfish.

I could want in the store with three dollars and tell the cashier, 'But it's only FOUR dollars and I have THREE! There's almost enough money'
If there's not enough money, there's not enough money. If there's not enough space, there's not enough fucking space.
Wait your turn.
>>
>>988799
>there is nothing someone in a car could possibly say to me while I'm out on a bike that matters to me.
How about "There's a guy up ahead shooting cyclists, careful bro"?
>>
>>988838
Yes, that is certainly something that is likely to happen to me. Ya got me.

;^)
>>
People who walk 3 abreast without any sense of their environment who also get triggered when I use my bell.

Scooters who pass everyone no matter if there's incoming traffic from the other side.

People in cars who take up the whole road and push me of the road or cut me of in corners.

Foreign drivers in general. Seriously those people are seriously stupid. It's as if they never learned to traffic laws.

Road "racers" who find it impossible to reduce their speed. Some situations call for a little caution but nope gotta go fast no matter what. And no matter whether if they're wrong or not, they'll always have a counter argument or shout shit when you address their fault.

And people who are too lazy to fix their bike. It's so easy. Pump up that tire and tighten that chain. C'mon...
>>
File: cliffracer.jpg (62KB, 487x329px) Image search: [Google]
cliffracer.jpg
62KB, 487x329px
>>988853
>People who walk 3 abreast without any sense of their environment who also get triggered when I use my bell.

Oh, fuck those people. They get no warning, no courtesy of any kind.

Even if you do warn them, they just get cow-eyed and look around in confusion like "where am I supposed to go??" You're supposed to not be there in the first place you fucking subhuman.
>>
>>988309
it's my right as a pedestrian to have access to the roads to run and cycle on. i will continue to stay in the middle of the lane in front of you until i get to where i need to be safely. you think because you have somewhere to be i give a fuck? top kek.
>>
Frat boys riding their ruckus in the bike lane. Fucking lane split like a normal vehicle cocksucker
>>
>>988878
Cycling, I can find explicit mention of having rights to it, but as a pedestrian, NJ's gov site only says that they 'should' walk on the sidewalk when they're available.
Not debating, curious, is there a national site pertaining to that explicitly?
>>
>>988878
I know this is lqb, but living in a developed country means we have bicycle paths exclusively for cyclists. Most of the time with a parallel, separated sidewalk, but pedestrians just don't care.
1. It gives them a false sense of cool giving it to the man, inconveniencing cyclist is easy and most people are conflict avoidant.
2. They just stupid, you can't cure dumb

>>988853
>People who walk 3 abreast without any sense of their environment who also get triggered when I use my bell.

I always get triggered if a cyclist bells me on the sidewalk, ride on the road or get off your bike.

---

Anyone parking in the bike lane, but especially taxis. Bonus points for throwing cigarette butts out the window
>>
>>988901
Sidewalk isn't the only mixing of peds and cyclists. There are also MUPs and bike lanes retards use as MUPs
>>
File: obamawat.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
obamawat.gif
551KB, 245x220px
In my cage:
- Why is it that every douche that I'm forced to pass on the right has their brights on? Erry tiem.
- drivers too lazy to flick a blinker
- those times when sixty people on motorbikes or bikebikes decide that a mile-long wheelie in the double line is a great idea.

On my bike:
- In a recreation lane? The three abreast thing.
- Out and about? When people try to club you or jam your spokes to steal your bike.
- In a bike lane? The over 9000 deg.C exhaust from buses cranking their AC.

on an horse:
- when you're on a designated bridle path on a horse you've not ridden before and six new mommies with strollers go wall to wall and expect you to thread the needle and not have any bites/kickouts/etc.

All day erry day:
-frame-shaking speaker systems
-loud exhaust on a tiny car
>>
File: 1469762288796.png (541KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469762288796.png
541KB, 1080x1080px
>>988988
>mfw I see someone fail to use their blinker
THEY ARE NOT FOR FUCKING DECORATION!

How hard is it to get into this habit? I signal to go into my own fucking driveway.
Really bothers me when cars only do it around other cars, as if a cyclist or some kind of pedestrian around are all some kind of psychic as well.
>>
>>988990
Try riding a motorcycle around these idiots. The only close calls I ever have on my moto are with drivers who fail to signal.
>>
A line of cars behind a truck driving a 100km/h mountain region windy road in a storm, at night, bumper to bumper because they're too slow and don't know the road well enough to pass.

>cool niggaz now i gotta pass all y'all at once
>no gaps for if i fuck up to come back into the lane
>no gaps for if you fuck up, you're literally all tailgating each other BECAUSE its a tricky road and the conditions are bad.

rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep some space.
>>
>>988988

>on a horse

Wtf, the definition of patrician as fuck.
>>
>>988999
when i see these equine faggots on the side of the road i roll past and do a key banger, last time it freaked the fuck out and i think the women got thrown kek
>>
>>988311
But isn't that like roller blades.. but worse in every conceivable way?
>>
>>988558
I could understand them wanting you out if it was a really busy time of day, but at 2am, come on guys, seriously..?
>>
>>988992
>bike and cage side by side
>right turn for cager coming up
>only signal is a splash of acceleration
>cager now thinks they have overtaken the bike and turns right anyway nearly killing cyclist

I swear their prides are hurt when they have to stop for a moment to let a cyclist pass, like being slower is a testament of their lack of driving skills and a real shame or something.
>>
>>988999
>every other chick on tinder
>patrician

oh you
>>
>>989000
xD lel fuck that capitalist whore amrite?
>>
>>989015
No, it's like cross country skiing but in the summer. Roller blades are like skating. Skiers aren't interested in training for skating. They want to keep their skiing game up.
>>
>>989016
Like I said, they were fucking mean about it, too.
As if we had came in and took a shit on the floor by rolling our bikes in.

Used to work at a supermarket, and I kept my bike in the breakroom, rolling it through one of the checkouts when I had to leave. (One way doors) You should have seen the fucking LOOKS I got from customers, one old man even laughed at me.
It's just a fucking bike, Jesus.
>>
>>988309
pedestrians, motorists, aviators, nautical folk, trains
>>
People who swerve in their lane and then do a lane change to pretend like they weren't just texting and driving
>>
>>989016
2am is when all the stocking is getting done.
>>
>come to the event by bike
>you can lock it at the venue for tree fiddy
>*you have to use your own lock
>*we take no responsibility for your bike or lock

geez, that is a sweet business model you have there
>>
>>989090
Though i have seen people use roller blades with skiing poles. Roller blades can be found dirt cheap at any goodwill.
>>
>>989150
>This is not a bike path!
Yeah? It's not a running track either, but i notice you have no problem with people in running shoes. It's not a park, yet you have no problem with baby strollers.

Fucking people. If you don't like what i'm doing, fucking come up with some RELEVANT arguments.
>>
>>989243
I doubly love that when latte moms with they strollers are walking three abreast on an actual bike path. With painted bike symbols on the ground every five meters. And they still yell at me about how cycling is prohibited on their "sidewalks".
>>
>>989229
Ok? Have you been to a Walmart? The aisles are super sized. If it's allowed during the day when the stores full of niggers, 2AM with a fraction of those people and a couple of pallets is not going to be MORE disrupted by my bike.
They just wanted to shit on some 'kids'.

>>989243
Especially when these stores have those big ass plastic shopping carts shaped like cars that take up more than a regular cart would. Especially when they have no problem with wet, muddy, carts.

No ones gonna do their shopping by bike unless they've got the set up for it, in which case is fine. I just don't want that bike out of my sight, I'll be out in a fucking second.
>>
>>989274
not being murrikan I've never seen mobility scooters in stores, I'm not even sure whether it is just an elaborate ruse, but just in case you should have said it is your mobility bike and sue them for a gorillion for discrimination after emptying a magazine in them
>>
>>989342
Oh, fuck yeah, dude, I completely forget to mention mobility scooters too!
>>
>>988309
People that try to beat trains at grade crossings. Yeah, you being in a hurry definately is worth putting blood in the mind and hands of train crews.
>>
>>988482
>wah my car isnt efficient enough
>wah im not able to fully utilize my entitlement
>wah i have to SIT here in a SEAT with AIR CONDITIONING and a RADIO while its YOUR FAULT that I SIT DOING NOTHING

hahahahahahahaha
>>
>go for a ride
>strong headwind
>turn 180 to go home
>still headwind

will never understand this
>>
If I don't wear a scarf, my nose freezes off and I die.
If I do wear a scarf, my glasses fog up and I die.

Whyyasomean, Miss Winter?
>>
>>990672
Dawg, the worst is when you go out for a ride and there isn't really a headwind, but every chug on that pedal feels like molasses, and it just sucks so hard, but the next day, you ride into a headwind and it feels easy.

What the fuck is going on!?
>>
>>990686
This is why you bike with skiing goggles. Look goofy but they don't fog up and the UV block is nice.
>>
>>990686
are you just assuming xits gender shitlord?

my winter setup is 2 shirts, short sleeve on long like its 00 again + the neck tube scarf thing, because the worst is when the chill gets under your clothes and you can pull it over your nose if it really freezes. I still try to go afap, to keep myself warm though
>>
>>990855
Is there enough room under there for prescription glasses?
>>
>>990907
You can get prescription goggles if you really want.
>>
>>990907
No. Get lenses if you need correction.
>>
>>990907
Not sure what the other two guys are on.. Yes, you absolutely can get ski goggles with space for prescription glasses inside. Some even have a sort of narrow space above your ears where the arms of your glasses go. Google
>>
>>988309
I didn't think people actually did this but they do.

Seriously joggers are strictly better off on the sidewalk, so why do they even shit up the bike lane at all?
>>
>>993739
this is where you give them a nice blast of airzound
>>
>>988853
>And people who are too lazy to fix their bike. It's so easy. Pump up that tire and tighten that chain. C'mon...

lol. i took the back brake off my beater because it was rubbing.
>>
>>993739
my moms a runner. She says that the bike lane/road is softer and easier on the knees, but she never went in the fuckin bike lane
>>
>>993739
>something just got out around Penns Landing
>unending wave of people all walking toward me, all over sidewalk and bike lanes
>Philly trash children do wheelies down the road and the walkers complain that they could get hurt, that they shouldn't be in the road
>tell the fucking idiots they can't be in the bike lane because they're there
>Philly trash children enter the lane as soon as they can, proving me right
But I was the rude one that night.
Never underestimate how fucking retarded people can be.

Like, bro, if you like the bike lane so much, you're using it for comfort, I need that shit if it's there.
If there's some kind of bike lane there, no matter how unusable, and I'm not in it, that's going to send Mr. Cager into a blind rage, and I'm the one that's going to be on the receiving end of that rage.
>>
>>993739
Nice Dutch angle
>>
>>988988
>When people try to club you or jam your spokes to steal your bike.

wtf where do people do this?
>>
Im a longboarder, I use the regular lanes, it's for vehicles that go more than 15 mph
>>
>>994965
1. you don't average 15 mph

2. depending on your location that could be true, however generally skateboards are grouped with pedestrians for good reasons and are not vehicles, so after you are over your special snowflake syndrome, please stick to the sidewalk
>>
>>988309
Here in my part of The States many cyclist don't obey traffic rules.
I've seen so many close calls when the car ahead of me nearly hits a cyclist when they zip by a stop sign.
>>
>>995161
ill stick to the road, where real transportation goes.
>>
>>990727
>what the fuck is going on
whats going on is that your legs get tired sometimes, then after sleep+food+time they aren't tired anymore
>>
>>995882
>no one checks tire pressure, looks under the car, checks spare bulb set etc. before starting the engine
>hardly anyone comes to a full stop at stop signs
>the majority thinks it is OK to text and drive or call with/out headset
>parking on sidewalk/bikelane
>...

it is not just that cagers ignore traffic laws at a same rate (or even more frequently), it is a much more dangerous behavior. Cyclists can only count on themselves, no matter who is at fault, they will suffer the consequences. Riding yolo will increase your chances of getting hurt sure, but you don't endanger others the same way drivers do.
>>
I skateboard the wrong way in the bike lane fight me op
Have hit pedestrians on sidewalks on it before
Have had cars almost hit me from behind in bikelane
Cyclists hate on me
Fuck you
>>
>>995935
you are clearly a special type of person, no one should hate you for skateboarding in the bike lane, hug this (you)
>>
>>988309

>Bikes and every other attention whore in the road
they are scum and worse than drunk drivers
>>
>People with giant backpacks on their backs on a crowded subway train.

There's always one every morning no matter where on the train I'm standing and some other guy gets real mad at them and my entire commute is just incoherent yelling.
>>
there is a reservoir near me that's nice for doing a little warm up spin

single track road loops around it
but for some fucking reason people with their kids spread out over the entire fucking road going at walking pace

why can't they just stay on the correct side of the road it's still a fucking road
>>
>>996930
Honestly, that's a fucking huge problem in general, just fucking WALK ON THE FUCKING RIGHT! (Or left, obviously if that's your traffic pattern)
Why do you get retarded when you're on your two feet?
>>
>>996930
>pokemon go
>bringing all the basement dwellers who don't know the way to operate in real life
>standing on the pathways like acne on a teenagers face
The other day I rang my bell 5 times and no response, even riding right behind this lady. Tapped my airzound which resulted in a gentle hoot, no response. Gave it a nice squeeze and everyone in the immediate area jumped out of the way and squealed, path was nice and clear .
>>
>>996967
>>pokemon go
>>bringing all the basement dwellers who don't know the way to operate in real life
this
I love Pokemon Go as much as the next guy but holy shit you can absolutely tell that the people playing it are not at all used to being outside
No situational awareness whatsoever
>>
>>996965
pisses me off in buildings too
people walking down halls just stop suddenly in the middle, don't even try to get out of the way
try pushing a janitor cart through a state office building and you'll know what I mean
>>
>>996974
It's not like I'm a big cager dick who wants to mold the world to my car-centric world view or anything, it just fucking make sense.
I've visited Pittsburgh a few times and holy shit, does no one know how to walk there. They'll walk straight into you. If 80% of Americans commute to work by car, ya can't fucking tell me keeping right isn't second nature to you. (Or should be, our drivers ARE shit)
>>
>>996975
I know exactly what you mean.
Sometimes its like they can't even walk in a straight line
Or they're staring at their phones and expect the world to move around them
>>
>>996981
Made the mistake of walking to Fishtown past Penns Landing just as something got out, I guess. Just an unending stream of people walking all in the same direction, against me, all over the place. This had to go on for fucking blocks, I was actually starting to lose my mind.
Like holy shit. Fuckers were even in the bike lane.
>>
>>996982
At least in big cities like london or new york people tend to know how to interact with each other in a crowd.
Its just when you get to an area where everyone drives 99% of the time and is so out of shape that walking is difficult for them that you hvae people who cannot share a sidewalk
>>
>>996987
That's why it was driving me so crazy, usually Philly is so good about this go the point where you're an asshole about it. Normally, you try that shit here and you'll be walked into. I've even shouldered people in the past who didn't move over.
>>
>>996930
>why can't they just stay on the correct side of the road it's still a fucking road

I might be wrong though, but you can actually tell a person just started cycling when xe gets pissed about this.
You can't cure dumb. I mean this advert from Austria that was posted a few days ago, it tells people they should let others off the bus at stops before trying to board. They can't into standing on the right on an escalator with signs all over to please do so.
>>
File: spit take01.png (255KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
spit take01.png
255KB, 1024x756px
>>988311
WTF IS THAT
>>
>>988309
I love obstacles they're what make the ride fun and more dangerous.
>>
>>997260
I hate kids tho, too fucking retarded.
>>
>>988311
So nordic
>>
File: D7A0053-L1.jpg (233KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
D7A0053-L1.jpg
233KB, 800x533px
>>988311
Wow...so essentially just roller blades except you look like a moron and carry around giant poles that will inevitably hurt someone
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.