[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is to all the anti car "muh death cages" "muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: brazil-driver-car-critical-mass.png (152KB, 402x254px) Image search: [Google]
brazil-driver-car-critical-mass.png
152KB, 402x254px
This is to all the anti car "muh death cages" "muh environment" Critical-Mass tier idiots.

Cry and complain all you want. Talk shit, get hit. The road is for everyone.

Most people (99%) are fine with BOTH cars and cyclists, but the special-snowflake cyclists think they deserve more privileges on the road, to the point that they bully people on the road with the so-called "Critical Mass" hooliganism.

/n/ bicycle threads are echo chambers that breed anti-car Critical Mass-ism. Come out and see how everyone else sees you. You are the bullies. The "Critical Mass" community claim to have a positive message, but in reality it is a thin excuse to bully drivers just for the sake of bullying anyone that don't cycle.

For the rest of the cyclists that are sane and follow the law, proceed as normal.
>>
>>987731

If you think most people use the road responsibly, you are clean out of your fucking mind.
>>
File: 1437303342195.jpg (31KB, 476x717px) Image search: [Google]
1437303342195.jpg
31KB, 476x717px
>>
>>987731
Hey there!
I literally didn't read more than the three first words of you presumably shitty OP.
But did surely did give me the incentive to advice you to go kill yourself,preferably in the most violent,bloody way imaginable.

You are literally worth less than dust,you are worthless,slow,out of the game.
A Maggot,A shitstain.
The world literally made a mistake by creating yet another 225 lbs manchild,complaining about some mundane shit.
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>987731
>99% of people are fine with cyclists

lol...fuck off

Talking about how much you hate cyclists is like the new "how about that weather"
>>
>>987734
>>987738
>>987740
>>987741

Again proof that /n/ is a literal echo chamber
>>
>>987734

>implying that justifies what Critical-plebs do
>>
>>987741
If cyclists stayed on the sidewalk, nothing would have gone wrong. Motorised and human-powered vehicles do not belong in the same places.
>>
>>987752

That's illegal moron, if you want cyclists on the sidewalk get the law changed so people over the age of 12 can actually ride there
>>
>>987752
that endangers pedestrians and causes more accidents, because drivers aren't watching for fast-moving shit on sidewalks
>>
>>987750
your anus is a literal echo chamber, faggot
>>
>>987750
Actually it's a metaphorical echo chamber
>>
>>987731
I think you're getting all worked up over essentially nothing, it's just a bunch of underage b& 4channers who talk about shit like that, actual adults don't.

>>987734
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

>>987740
Are you even old enough to vote yet? I think not. Technically you shouldn't even be here, please leave.

>>987752
Pedestrians belong on sideWALKS, that's why they're called that. You can't have two sets of rules for vehicles of any kind, human powered or not. If you're a kid: work on growing up, you're annoying the way you are. If you're actually an adult: get a life, you getting where you're going 5 seconds later isn't going to kill you, DRIVE SAFELY and pass cyclists with care. If you can't manage that then you should have your driving privilege revoked.

This entire thread is pointless and stupid and should be moved to >>>/trash/.
>>
>>987752
No. In cities bikes go as fast as cars are allowed to go. Bikes belong to the road. They'd be much more dangerous on the sidewalks where their speed difference to other traffic in the sidewalk would be massive. On the road there is hardly any speed difference in cities.

What went wrong is that people are somehow excused from responsibility if they kill or injure someone with a car and it's just an accident. Make people responsible for their action while they're driving and the world becomes a much better place.
>>
>>987785
>>987752
Also forgot to add that driving has somehow become almost a civil right instead of the privilege it should be. And people should be stripped of their privilege to drive if they can't do it safely.
>>
>Coming to /n/ to make an anti bike thread.
>You are the bullies.

Really? a bitter minority whining on a bagladeshian shoemaking forum anonymously are the bullies?

Not you who invades this safe space and come telling us that we are shit because we don't approve of transportation that causes more problems than it solves and has poisoned the entire western culture to thinking that if you don't participate in it you are not worthy as a person. Like a car is a certain level you reach at a certain age/socia status that you should never ever go back to anything that requires a least amount of effort.
>>
>>987751

I never implied that.
Hate those faggots.
>>
>vast majority of bicycle, motorcycle and walker fatalities and injuries are caused by deathcagers
>surprised when people who use these forms of transport (for whatever reason) have a dislike of them
>governments could easily put cycle ROADS next to car roads to cut down on hundreds of deaths and injuries a year
>instead they build even more lanes and roads for cars because they hate everyone
>>
File: fliff fliff.jpg (20KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
fliff fliff.jpg
20KB, 400x304px
>>987808
>mfw sold car and go on short journeys on a bicycle, and longer journeys on a 125cc motorcycle
>mfw everyone mocks me
>mfw they complain about their huge costs (work with a guy which all of his wife's part time job's pay goes in to their two cars)
>mfw not even counting it
>mfw sultan
>>
>>987846

Motorcycle/bicycle combo is strong as fuck.

I originally made the switch because my deadbeat friends always expected me to drive when we all went out. It's just better in every way(aside from higher mortality rate but whatever.)
>>
>>987731
Why would using the word "cager" cause me to get hit? Your choices behind the wheel determine that. Stop playing Pokémon, obese manchild
>>
>>987731
>The road is for everyone
>BUT NOT FOR YOU FAGGOT CYCLISTS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>987851
I really wanna do this, but the six months of wet and sometimes icy shit keeps me with the terrible bike+cage combo.

I should just go back to working closer to where I live, maybe when the retarded government brings the homeless psychopaths and bangers back under control.
>>
>>987734
>300+ million drivers and cars in America
>only about 40,000 fatalities per year

I'd say most people use the road responsibly, yes.
>>
>>987920
Not dead =/= safely
>>
>>987923
I'm guessing you're the kind of person that wants to ban all guns because a couple thousand people die from them every year, so whatever. No point in arguing with someone who has no sense of scale and doesn't understand statistics.
>>
>>987924
No, I'm the type of person who has to be an overly defensive driver because driving around all day is my job and the only thing standing between me and 'safe' drivers like you mention is ME.
I don't see less than half a dozen retarded, dangerous moves, in a day.

What we need to do is make licenses harder to get, have them checked up on after the age you officially qualify for AARP, and actually have drivers ed in high school, for all students.
If that means sending kids out to another school for just that class, so be it.
>>
>>987924
Bitch, a thousand "die" from them every year... in Chicago alone!
No point in arguing with someone who has no sense of scale and doesn't understand statistics.
>>
>>987923
This
>>987924
Yeah just because we don't want to get harassed by cars we are left wing idiots
>>
>>987924
that's an incredibly autistic leap you made there
>>
>>987873
Winter tyres and thermal underwear, anon.

The good think about a 125cc bike is that you can winterproof it for cheap,and your slow-ish speed limits the windchill.
>>
>>987985
>Winter tyres
This. Winter commutes by bike is awesome. I'm actually looking forward to winter. The Schwalbe autist will guide you right.
>>
>>987920
That's 214 million licensed drivers. And 2+ million injuries from crashes. And some significantly larger number of total crashes -- as far as I can tell, nobody keeps statistics on non-injurious crashes.
>>
>>987846
>>987851
Motorcycle + bicycle combo really is the goat method of transportation.
>>
>>988004
You mean one in a hundred drivers are involved in a crash that injures someone, every year? So you drive from 16 until your health stops you, that's fifty years, about.
So you have a 50/50 chance of either hurting someone else or getting hurt throughout your driving carrer.

'Most people use the roads responsibly' indeed. Fucking americans man.
>>
>>987731
I don't give a shit about bikes, but in the city cars piss me off. They're noisy, smelly, use up valuable space, and they often hold up public transit.
>>
>>988022
I got a YBR that is starting to be a little bit temperamental (got it for £1,000 and put just under 55,000 miles on it, it had about 7,000 when I got it,so quite a bit for a little bike), so I'm trying to decide if I should get another 125cc or something a bit bigger.

Not much bigger though, because of dat fuel economy.
>>
>>988054
What do you mean by it being temperamental?
>>
>>988057
Just sounds. It just sounds sometimes like its finding everything really hard, and it will lose a bit of power. Its not not the FI (since its a carb, and I cleaned, then replaced, that thinking that was it.)

And it just in general is starting to misbehave on me.

I'm not going to get rid of it, just stick it in the back of the garage and work on it as a weekend project. The gear system is still fine, so it's going to be at the other side of the bike. I just can't risk pulling it apart without something else as a safety net. It's also not the valve clearances, I check those religiously.
>>
>>987734
i agree; i commute by bike every day and see drivers losing patience and doing something dangerously illegal about once a week.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.