[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the last time a bike video made you swing your arm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Foto0120.jpg (543KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Foto0120.jpg
543KB, 2048x1536px
when was the last time a bike video made you swing your arm and yell some "fu** yes" type of stuff?
for me it had not happened in a while, i watched the giro and tdf and shits where ok but this right here really made it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpOFOVA-eaQ
>>
File: 1452567857038.jpg (226KB, 737x601px) Image search: [Google]
1452567857038.jpg
226KB, 737x601px
I know it's a mortal sin here, but I legitimately enjoyed watching all the bike riding in Premium Rush.
>>
>>985910
kek what a boss. It would have been more funny if he ate shit on the last attempt too though.
>>
>>985910
I don't have sound. What's going on here?
>>
>>985910
>women outside of the kitchen.
>women working as security guards
>>
>>985910

The absolute fucking madman
He's going to need every joint in his body replaced by the time he can legally drink.
>>
>>985932
maybe you're lucky cause the screaming lady really is annoying, thats the thing that makes it so nice when the kid humps her
>>
>>985910
didn't land to pedals
>>
>>985910
The fuck's a "fvlt"?
>>
>>985942
>He's going to need every joint in his body replaced by the time he can legally drink.
\nah I used to do shit like that and always be crashing when I was his age and even with the broken bones I had I didnt have to get anything major done.
>>
>>985910
What was her problem?
>>
>>985910
Well i guess i'm at this point in my life where i'm old enough to think those teens are cunts but still young enough to think this woman is also a stupid cunt.

Or maybe i'm just buttthurt aging, or maybe this just has to do with all of them being americans.
>>
Kids being shitty, wew
>>
>>986059
>>986209
I honestly can't see what those kids did wrong to warrant this hate and abuse from the screaming lady.
>>
>>986213
well at the beginning not much, but the lady didn't do much either (apart from disturb their plans). They could just have discussed a bit, instead of almost instantly trying to physically remove the plastic car and screaming "call the sherif".

And repeating "no you don't understand" (from both parts) is not discussing. It's like they are deaf to each other.
>>
>>986219
>almost instantly trying to physically remove the plastic car
No. There was a lot off nothing before that happened.

>and screaming "call the sherif"
I thought that was the lady screaming that.

I don't see why she felt the need to disturb their plans in the first place.
>>
>>986225
yes the lady was screaming call the sherif, i'm calling both party dumb.
>>
>>986225
This kind of thing is frowned upon by boring adult 'authorities' because it's all risk with no reward - the kids can always find places to have their fun, but if Timmy cracks his head open on YOUR stairway then you're obligated to call an ambulance, to clean the blood off the sidewalk, and you have to hope that the parents don't sue because Timmy will never walk again and you did nothing to tell the kids off when you saw them doing something obviously dangerous.
>>
>>986241
This. Sucks so hard, but kids need to understand this.
I did when I was a kid, because someone fucking explained it to my dumb ass, so maybe the woman could have said something along those lines. (Not that it would matter probably, but still, ya don't know what kind of kids you're dealing with.)

Much as I'm with these dudes, if I was responsible for that shit, I would have stopped their shit right then too, with no 'one more try'.
>>
>>986241
>you're obligated to call an ambulance
Oh god forbid you'd ever have to lift a finger on somebody else's behalf.

>sue
Only in america!
>>
>>986248
>because someone fucking explained it to my dumb ass, so maybe the woman could have said something along those lines
I suspect she didn't really have a good grasp herself on this. I hate people like that.
>>
>>985910
>when was the last time a bike video made you swing your arm
nothing ever
I'm not a faggot
>>
can i just call to attention that no one was wearing a helmet
>>
>>985910
>no helmet
>pink pants
What a massive faggot. He's going to die and he's going to deserve it.
>>986293
>no one
Only one person was riding a bike so only one person should have been wearing a helmet. So it would make sense to say "he wasn't wearing a helmet" rather than "no one was wearing a helmet".
>>
>>985942

He's just HTFU man.
>>
>>986290
The clip was shot in America
>>
>>986290
>>sue
>Only in america!

Yeah but no, not really. This is shot in a highschool, so these guys not from the highschool are certainly not allowed here. Also this is apparently a known gap for skate and bmx (el toro 20), you can be sure that once one of the kids in the highschool break his teeth on these stairs all the parents will hassle the highschool till they replace the stairs by a fucking unsaktable ramp.
>>
>>986293
who cares? he didn't hit his head
>>
>>985932
NEKS TO UH FUUKIN GALF CART
>>
What a bunch of assholes. I wish he had broken an ankle or something.
>LOL SO BADASS FUCK DA POLIZ
>>
>muh liability
it's a public school too, that lady is a welfare nigger
>>
>>986579
I hope you get cancer and recover, then get cancer again, and while you are laying in the hospital in pain someone comes in and stomps on your nuts. Only then are you allowed to die
>>
>>985910
Why all the orgasming over such an underwhelming jump?
>>
People have been doing that gap on skateboards and inlines since before that kid was born.
>>
>>986724
i think its a pretty hard jump, thats why its famous. have you seen this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV2Vl8iGQgY
>>
>>986656
lol so randumb xd
>>
Yowashit, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKIP42OVOf8
>>
>>986785
yes and hoder 3'd it years ago, whip is nbd though
wonder if randy taylor's was bigger
https://youtu.be/2BThZU6F_hI?t=2m28s
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.