[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I like to ride... Differently. This is my daily bike. I use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160725_022255322.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160725_022255322.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
So I like to ride... Differently. This is my daily bike. I use it to travel around my city, and aside from that:

Single Track
Skate Parks
The dirt jumps my LBS set up for MTBers.

Anybody else take part in that kind of riding on a cross bike? Usually I leave fenders on it. Never had any trouble with clearance or anything.
>>
Also I made these and have been riding them for 4 years.

Am I a Fred?
>>
>>985421
Did you just cut out a slot in the bottom and screw in the cleat?

Looks sweet having a "normal" shoe, fuck mtb shoes
>>
>>985418
Looks comfy!
>>
>>985418
EXPLODING WRISTS
>>
File: 1469435219517.jpg (67KB, 1354x846px) Image search: [Google]
1469435219517.jpg
67KB, 1354x846px
just how well hydrated does one man need to be?
>>
>>985418

What tires are those?
>>
>>985491
1L/30km on the reg, if I get into a climb that's over 7%, i literally start sweating as much as this sketch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UQRhq2hLa8
>>
>>985474

Took an old pair of mtb shows, hacksawed everything off but the plastic sole, bought a pair of normal shoes 1 size too big and glued the sole into the normal shoes with a hole. Works perfect. Walking is still stiff, though, and the cleats will clack until they wear down.

>>985496

Kenda K161's, I think.
They are cheap, but I like the gumwall--and the gumwall turns nice and dark after a while. Never had a puncture or a pinch flat in them.

>>985486

Actually no I don't do much technical stuff in the hoods--the drops mostly. And they are extra narrow bars so my hands are really wrapped around the sides.

>>985491
Lots
>>
>>985418
I can see the charger for your bottom bracket engine.
>>
>>985491
do you even ride?
>>
>>985421
Yes. The best kind of Fred.
>>
>>985418
>24-hole rims
>does jumps
Enjoy buying lots of replacement wheelsets when you completely crater them constantly.
>>
>>985797

You have ten seconds to justify not motor doping.
>>
>>985491
fuck off with your velominati bullshit and ride on a day when it's actually more than 68 degrees fahrenheit
>>
>>985848

It was 93 here yesterday.
I just got back from a ride and its 90 today.

>>985797

Leads to internet modem just above frame, Terry.

>>985837

>Those rims have at least 2000 miles on them
>Most of that urban riding, gravel, and trails.

Pls learn how to build wheels.
>>
>Bullshit, the thread
>>
> look at me everyone, I'm speshul
>>
>>985418
You're the dickhead that practices the same jump over and over at the local trails so when a guy on a mtb rolls up you can do the jump and make him think you're a really good rider for doing it on a cx bike
>>
>>985909
>>985864
>>985895

Maybe
>>
>>985909
Isn't that the definition of practice?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.