[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm reading that the rear back seat is usually the safest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: seatbelt.png (125KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
seatbelt.png
125KB, 720x720px
I'm reading that the rear back seat is usually the safest spot, but as the vehicles improve it seems that it's always improvements made to the front seats and never in the back. I don't think they even test the back seat anymore with dummies or anything, with this in mind do you think that it's possible that the front seats are now safer than the back rear position? Also for the vehicles that don't have the shoulder seat belt, are they STILL safer than any other seat even without the strap?

I'm thinking a lot about this because i'm thinking about my mortality and probabilities of dying in my life. I'm a healthy vegan and i'm not predisposed to any diseases, i like to believe that i'm mentally stable as well so that knocks out cardiovascular disease and suicide which i think are the top two killers besides cancer and car accidents. I like to just try to cover my bases here in order to live as long as i possibly can. I know this sounds autistic and shit but i really like to get into how to optimize my life. I have a road bike i take to work every day but i think i'll stop to get a subaru outback for safety reasons only. (i don't even know how to drive but i live with some neet close friends that can take me to places i need to go that say they would love to)
>>
>>982654
>Also for the vehicles that don't have the shoulder seat belt, are they STILL safer than any other seat even without the strap?
No. If shoulder strap is missing from a seat, then that seat is the least safe seat in the vehicle.
>I'm a healthy vegan
Cool, me too. Now stop riding in death cages and start riding bicycles or fuck off to /o/.
>>
rear right seat safest (left is close to oncoming traffic, right is not, safer from sideswipe)
>>
>>982654
Are you a femanon?
>>
>>982664
i wish, why?
>>
>>982654
>>982691
>trans vegan subaru driver

cant make this shit up
>>
>>982796
lol i just want to be a cute loli sometimes bro. I don't know anything about cars, i just chose subaru because it was rated the safest with everything considered
>>
>>982658
I read somewhere that the left side is safer because on a frontal collision the driver is prone to turn the car left to protect himself
>>
>>982654
>vegan
>mentally stable
Pick one
>>
>>982654
Get the fuck /o/ff
>I know this sounds autistic and shit
Of course.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (109KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
109KB, 507x338px
>>982654
>the rear back seat
Yeh it's much safer than the front back seat
>>
>>982838
center back i meant to say
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sitting-in-the-back-no-longer-the-safest-bet-for-all/
>>
>>982691
Because if you were I'd ask you to be my waifu
>>982838
Rear front is safest
>>
>>982654
why bother trying to live as long as possible if you are just going to agonize over how you might die if you choose the wrong mundane activity to do that will be slowly killing you?
>>
>>983118
i'm not agonizing. This is fun for me
>>
i would get a tesla model x if they weren't over 3 times more expensive than the subru outback. also i live in an apartment and hard to charge
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.