[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be you, riding up a climb >suffering >this small indian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: nq.jpg (68KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
nq.jpg
68KB, 594x396px
>be you, riding up a climb
>suffering
>this small indian man passes you

What do you do, /n/?
>>
>>980720
Nothing, people pass me all the time.
>>
leaving india
>>
>>980720
Slap his wife's ass while he's distracted
>>
>>980720

Why would I be suffering while riding up a climb?
>>
keep riding
keep climbing
keep suffering

there is no need to react to what a small indian man does for himself
>>
File: getrekt.jpg (105KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
getrekt.jpg
105KB, 1600x900px
I'll handle it.
>>
>>980762
Can't zoom the froom
>>
he's not indian
>>
>>980768
amerindian pleb
>>
File: columbia.jpg (63KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
columbia.jpg
63KB, 600x498px
>>980773
But he's not AMERICAN. He's COLUMBIAN.
>>
>>980762
>rek running spectator clad in yellow
>several stages later spectators rek you
>must run up mountain with the yellow jersey
literal pottery
>>
>>980775
i know this is bait but amerindians are what south american natives are called
>>
>>980775
>colUmbian
Shit tier bait
>>
>Keep suffering
>Focus as hard as I can
>Find inner strength
>Run faster
>>
>>980787
"im fine just takin a rest thanx"
>>
>>980788
'Is OK. I Kenyan.'
>>
>climbing
the only good climb is a descent
>>
>>980787
Who the hell was that? Why is he running in the road and blocking the riders?
>>
>>980828
Some asshole
>>
>>980828
probably some cosplaying roadie from /n/ who thinks wearing team kit gives him the right to interfere with a professional race
>>
>>980720
>What do you do, /n/?
Go anaerobic, try to catch up, just to say 'hello' and maybe fist-bump him before I burn out.
>2016
>Getting all buttflustered because a TdF winning pro-tour rider passes you on a climb
If you'd actually get bent out of shape then you're really insecure and need to re-examine the way you're living your life.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21KB, 451x326px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21KB, 451x326px
>>980776
>literal
>>
Nod at him, and keep walking.
>>
grab onto a motorcycle and catch back up
>>
Sprint to catch up and ask him if he's got any good cocaine contacts
>>
Try to succ his wheel for as long as I can
>>
Overpower the manlet and steal his precious crabbon Canyon
>>
>>982370
cabron
>>
Pass him back on the descent, or wait til he stops to shit on the street then pass him back.
>>980731
You wouldn't because you're a filthy casual who is unwilling to do things that are difficult. Real cyclists, however, enjoy pushing their limits and embrace the suffering that comes along with that. I understand that you can't grasp this concept, but that's okay: Being a non-casual isn't for everyone!
>>
>>982397

>suffering

Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>982404
>being such a filthy casual that you don't even understand suffering
lol
>>
>>982408

I probably spend more time at lactate threshold in a week than you do in a year.
>>
So what the fuck is the manlet doing, he's 3 minutes behind and doing nothing, just waiting for Froome to blow up.
>>
>>982409

Should stop breeding then, missy.
>>
>>982443
yep... same deal as last year. Flops about 2nd week and then starts to gain time on froome too late (stages 19 and 20 I'm guessing). He's also not as good of a TTer as froome so that really fucks his chances too.

I just wish he wouldn't bide his time so much. He better be attacking soon
>>
>>980841
>winning
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.