[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going like 5 mph on a trail >minding my own business >old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: deathcantcatchme.jpg (84KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
deathcantcatchme.jpg
84KB, 620x349px
>going like 5 mph on a trail
>minding my own business
>old dude with four others behind him all in cycling vests going other way
>"helmets save lives!!"

>downtown walking with bike because it's rush hour and the sidewalks are shit
>dude rides by in car door zone
>"you know youre supposed to ride that thing right?"

Why the fuck do some cyclists make it their duty to yell stupid shit as their riding by?
>>
Second guy was right, you aught to HTFU.
>>
>>980668
Well anon I heard from someone once that helmets save lives and didn't want to get clotheslined by a door
>>
>>980672
Then take the lane kid.
>>
>>980674
Walking would've been faster
>>
>5mph on a trail
>walking in the bike lane

sounds like OP is the problem
>>
>>980696
I was on the sidewalk
>>
>>980666
Sounds like you are in the wrong in both situations OP
>>
>>980713
>going my own pace
>dont need helmet

>walking on sidewalk
>>
>do shit wrong
>whine on not-your-personal-blog
two strikes, OP
>>
>>980666
this isn't your personal blog faggot
>>
>>980679
how
>>
>>980666
>yell stupid shit as their riding by?
>stupid shit as their riding
>their riding
>stupid

For real tho wear a helmet dummy.
>>
File: 20160524_073722-1.jpg (1MB, 2981x1677px) Image search: [Google]
20160524_073722-1.jpg
1MB, 2981x1677px
>>980666
>fuck you Stop caring about my safety faggot

I don't even usually wear a helmet unless I'm in a group ride because etiquette but Jesus let it go
>>
I agree with OP there seems to be a lot of freds who feel the need to lecture other cyclists, who get their sense of authority based on the fact they bought entirely wrong gear for their purposes based on what the salesman told them at the store.
>>
>in my car
>See someone riding on the road while there is a perfectly good cycling road 2 meter from him
>I tell him and he throws me the finger
Wtf some of you are just pure cancer
>>
>>980672
Then get a helmet fucktard
>>980713
>>980732
/thread
>>
>>981735

Bike lanes are for freds, dentist and moms. S H A R E T H E R O A D

Also stop parking in the bike lane.
>>
>>980666
wear a helmet OP, its ok, nobody will make fun of your self-conscious ass
>>
Sorry OP but I think you're a biatch. What kind of person do you have to be (i.e. look and act) to have other people tell you what to do?

Don't do stupid things and/or look like a push over. Be intimidating, handle yourself. Don't let others push you.
>>
>>981744
The guy was riding along parked cars on a 40 mph road. Don't tell me you would prefer that over a pretty much unused bike lane.
>>
>>980666
i felt compelled to toss out 'nice BMC!' just a few minutes ago to a dude on a teammachine slr01
>>
File: 097_Zaloska05.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
097_Zaloska05.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>981735
did the "perfectly good cycling road" perchance look like this?
>>
>>981735
It's a lot more dangerous for me to ride 15-20mph in a shared use path than on the road. I'll run over someone's dog or baby. shared use paths suck unless they are a whole extensive network, instead of just point a to point b.

>>981725
also this.
>>
>>980666
>>"helmets save lives!!"
>ride with helmet on
>get cut off, brushed off, honked on, deprived of my right of way and nearly run down all the fucking time
>ride with out a helmet
>get plenty of space, get plenty of time, never honked on, not even one dangerous situation since March when I stopped wearing helmet on my commute
>>
>>980666
>the door zone
It's illegal to door a cyclist, m8

This is what gopros are for
>>
>>985403
People are definitely more careful when they realize they could actually affect someone's safety with their car
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.