[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason you're a neurotic, jealous, granola eating bikenigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

The reason you're a neurotic, jealous, granola eating bikenigger is because you've never known the pure joy and love of owning a kick ass pick up truck.
>>
How's suburbia?
>>
>>980625

what's wrong with eating granola?
it's fucking delicious.
>>
File: i6fll0.jpg (45KB, 387x512px) Image search: [Google]
i6fll0.jpg
45KB, 387x512px
>>980636
Petty awesome. I can see the stars from my backyard. From a nearby park I can even see a clear view of the milky way. I go there to drink beer and play disk golf with my friends all the time. I often go hiking or fishing on the weekends.

I know the local cops by name. We're 95% white. Very little crime.

Clean air. Clean water. Clean streets. A community that helps each other and cares. It's safe and beautiful here. My home is comfy and my family is wonderful.

I can launch giant illegal fireworks from my backyard and nobody gives a shit. I can have a huge ass bonfire just for fun.

Rural life is the best.

I feel sorry for you concrete hive dwelling human resource units. People were never meant to live that way, it brings out all sorts of emotional and mental problems.

You can't even see the stars.
>>
>>980660
sound's nice, everything's a bit too far appart for my taste, each to their own
>>
>>980664
I think this board is schizophrenic. In one breath you rail against consumerism and consumption and cagers, in the next you say you want your slightest whims instantly on demand and convenient for you.

You're just as materialistic as the people you mock. You're just virtue signalling to your homogeneous ideology brainwashed peers.
>>
File: Land-mine.jpg (678KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Land-mine.jpg
678KB, 1024x768px
>>980665
I think I hit a trigger boys
[spoiler] In a bit of baitchasing, I can't think of any reason why I can't enjoy walking of biking to something nearby [/spoiler]
>>
>>980625
pickup trucks are great

you can carry more bikes in them than you can in a normal car.
>>
>>980660
and then I bet you bitch about traffic getting to work
>>
>>980665
Because every other board on 4chan is a hivemind of consensus, right?
>>
>>980665
potentially there are multiple posters
>>
>>980625
I own two bikes (road bike, TT bike), a pickup truck, and a motorcycle, and I greatly enjoy all of them. Your point is invalid. Also, you're a fuckwad for inserting the word 'nigger' into the subject, and I submit to you that YOU are the only nigger around here, not because of your skin color, but because of your attitude. Get correct.
>>
>>980660

>Clean air. Clean water. Clean streets. A community that helps each other and cares. It's safe and beautiful here. My home is comfy and my family is wonderful.

you don't really give a shit about the environment, society as a whole, and the world you're leaving to your kids though, since you glorify driving a car, one of the most destructive human pastimes of the last 80 or so years.
>>
>>980660
That's nice. I can go outside without wearing a Trump hat and camo shorts and eat food that isn't made entirely of HFCS and openly acknowledge that I went to college and can read without moving my lips, and there's no worry of being roughed up for being a traitor.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
>>
OP has never known the joy of downhilling with some good ol' boys high on Bud and BUD

also
>lifted
>fuggen
>jeeps
>everywhere
>>
>>980660
>I can see the stars from my backyard. From a nearby park I can even see a clear view of the milky way.
You don't live in a suburb, you live in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>981303
you seem kind of jealous, desu I am jealous of him just for being able to see stars. I havent really seen the stars in a few years since moving to the city... its kind of sad really, it makes you forget how small we really are.
>>
>>980847
spoken like a true nigger lover
>>
I like trucks fine, but.
>Putting another man's name on your truck.
>Also, it's a Dodge.
So OK, yeah let's pretend that's awesome.
>>
File: C.jpg (883KB, 2016x1715px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
883KB, 2016x1715px
Deeepe,,, lopydop holahola wiptywop.
>>
>>980874

>consuming energy just to shitpost

Hypocrite.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.