[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mud guard / fender should I get for my MTB so that my back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1414894658446.jpg (770KB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1414894658446.jpg
770KB, 3744x5616px
What mud guard / fender should I get for my MTB so that my back doesn't look like it shat itself?
>>
You should get the KXR SuperGuard JJ-2307 CMTG CyclingFenderâ„¢
>>
>>980282
How about 'one that fits your bike' and leave it at that?

Alternately, you can MAN THE FUCK UP and be muddy and dirty like everyone else who like to play in the mud and the dirt, and not look like an autist in the process.
>>
>>980294
>like everyone else who like to play in the mud and the dirt
Do you still eat glue?
>>
>>980282
Ass Saver
>>
>>980294
>in b4 156 posts of kickstand discussion level retardation

Well done OP. Subtle troll is subtle. 10/10
>>
>>980294
Do your parents know you're using the computer unsupervised?
>>
File: marsh.png (166KB, 1551x809px) Image search: [Google]
marsh.png
166KB, 1551x809px
I don't normally use a rear fender on my MTB as I need full rearward body travel for most of my riding, however some minimalist ones that will work well are something like a marsh guard that is just a piece of plastic you zip tie on to the frame.

I modified this marsh template to make fenders much longer and with more coverage with good results, made it up to 12" long using the full length of those kitchen cutting sheets.

Look up "mtb saddle fender" and you can find another minimalist type of fender that will just keep your butt dry.

You can buy these for like $15-20, or buy a stack of 5 cutting sheets for $5 and make 5 fenders for $1 each.

I like these fork arch fenders because they keep your stanchions much much cleaner reducing wear and lengthening maintenance cycles. They also effectively reduce debris from hitting eye/face level when shot off your front tire.

On city rides where it's pretty rainy and wet... it's pretty nice to have a much longer fender and I use an SKS X-blade which works well.

Fenders may look a little dorky, but they make wet riding much more enjoyable and your bike/gear will last longer. I mostly only use fenders in the winter or for commuting though.
>>
>>980306
This is actually a pretty cool post.
But i don't know what kitchen cutting sheets are.
>>
>>980310
Like a cutting board, but they're thin and flexible, and come in different colours... can find them in most stores here.
>>
Isn't the point of an MTB to just splash around in the dirt like an animal?
>>
>>983027
Isn't the point of human existence to just wallow around in our own filth?
>>
>>983027
>>983072
Yes
>>
>>983027
no, it's to splash around in the dirt with a $6000 bike and $800 worth of kit... like an animal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.