[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aside from a passport what else is required to travel to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1467927269693.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1467927269693.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
aside from a passport what else is required to travel to another country?
>>
>>979466
i live in usa
>>
You need a visa
You need google
And I don't want to be rude, but you need >>>/trv/ not here
>>
Depends hugely on what countries you're travelling to and from and what is your nationality.
>>
>>979466
>the 'I only pozt on /b/ xD Xd Xd' shitposter.
f. off.
>>
>>979507

This. It completely depends on what country you live in and what country you're looking to travel to. Requirements and eligibility can greatly vary given the two parameters above.

For reference, however; if you're a U.S. citizen, you can generally get away with having just a passport for countries that we're naturally 'allied' with. Of course, that and not bringing in shit illegally.
>>
>>>/trv/

STUPID FAGGOT

>>>/trv/
>>
Sometimes just a passport. Sometimes they will require other things such as proof of medical insurance, a bank statement to prove that you have enough funds to support yourself while you're in the country, and proof of current job and/or current school. This is especially true if you are staying for an extended time. Maybe also driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance if traveling by car. Visa or whatever if staying for an long time. If you plan to pay for things with a credit card, you should tell your bank about your trip in advance, because if you don't, your credit card might be blocked from use outside of your home country and/or be automatically frozen when you attempt to use it in another country. I think that's everything besides the obvious personal stuff like changes of clothes and such.
>>
File: africa.jpg (33KB, 195x300px) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
33KB, 195x300px
>>979851
Passport,,, visashots,,nosmoking,, preboarding autherizations,, DNA scan,,no waterbottles,, Zicavirus tests,, boar .....CRAP!
,,,,this Transportation!! BITE THAT CAT!!
,BUy an ultralite close to the boarder>CROSS!
,,geta Boat,,"im lost."
,,,youride, BIKE!,, find train,,,, attach blimp.
,DOge, atemy papers.
>>979466
>required
Thewill!!!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.