[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colombian Poor I got this shit for 23$ in a pawn house How can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: PHOTO_20160705_142022.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20160705_142022.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Colombian
Poor
I got this shit for 23$ in a pawn house
How can I make it better with only 50$
>>
you can't- it needs cables, tires a cassette and chain at the least.
>>
File: PHOTO_20160711_151421.jpg (2MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20160711_151421.jpg
2MB, 3328x1872px
>>979220
This what was left of my previous bike cause of an accident
>>
Just hope that the bottom bracket is OK, that is so a shit job to repair and judging by the overall condition - not worth it.

I'm almost suggesting trying to use the usable parts of this bike to restore your old one.

>>979220
Maybe he can postpone the new casette provide it's not skipping yet.

Only the rear brake and and the shifters plus cables seem like an immediate issue, but of course getting rid of any superfluous noises and and high rolling resistance is a great morale booster.

Also duly noting
>dunlop
>>
Road bike autists stand back, this is a job for the dumpster bicycle man!

First of please provide more info, what parts you have more or less intact in each bike?

Is the old frame intact, old crankset & chainring unbent? If so, what exactly got you to desert the old frame? Broken fork?
>>
the old tires and crank looks good. Its still gonna be a piece of shit though- 1st take off that monster sticker
>>
File: PHOTO_20160711_160443.jpg (2MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20160711_160443.jpg
2MB, 3328x1872px
>>979235
Old crankset is ok
Chain
Brakes
Some cables
Tires
wheels

White bike frame its better than the old one that is a bit rusty, rear derailleur don't works in both bikes but front is still usable.
>>
>>979248
a shit tier shimano RD is like $6 on ebay. the cables cost more than that.
>>
Stretch your English man, let's assemble you a minimum and "extended goals" shopping list together. With what you already have, I bet you don't need to spend more than 20-30 $s to get a usable if not superb bicycle for the short term.

>>979251
I would not be surprised if either or both were OK and has just broken pulleys or cable anchors or something.
>>
if you have eBay get the cheap Chinese shit for most things btw

also nice dog
>>
>>979219
nice pupper, colombianon
>>
Change the crankset, chain and get a cartridge bottom bracket. That alone would set you on to something better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.