[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your pokemon go adventure going /n/? Have you caught them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (10KB, 1679x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 1679x970px
How is your pokemon go adventure going /n/? Have you caught them all? What bike are you using?
>>
>>978985
The mach bike. What kind of question is that?
>>
Riding my bike playing Pokemon Go makes me feel like a little kid again ^_^ :3
>>
>suddenly everyone's talking about this pokemon go
>what's that?
>look it up
>this app is not compatible with your device
feels badman
>>
EVO vantage 7.0, No I haven't caught them all yet ; -;
>>
Anyone older than 13 and playing this should feel really stupid.
>>
File: 1458861205766.gif (36KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458861205766.gif
36KB, 356x200px
>>979069

I want to be stupid but I can't
>>
>>978985
I tried to, but it makes me do two things poorly instead of being happy with one.

IIRC, going faster than 15kmph doesn't count for egg hatching.
>>
>live in a predominantly white area not far from a former murder capital of the country
>biking after dark around the lake
>notice a group of thugs; doorags, parachute pants, chains, straight out of the 90s
>all huddled together like they're up to no good
>they turn toward me
>panic mode activated
>all I see are smartphones
>'Ay, man. Yo playin' Pokemon?'

Is this how we fix race relations?
>>
>>979069
Your mom should feel really stupid.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-11-10-33-01.png (773KB, 1311x1962px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-11-10-33-01.png
773KB, 1311x1962px
I fucking hate this game so much
>>
File: IMG_2016-07-10-09185517.png (4MB, 2392x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-07-10-09185517.png
4MB, 2392x1440px
>>979069
Anyone this blindly judgemental should feel really stupid
>>
I would, but they don't support x86 phones yet.
>>
>>979128
Ebin joke. I bet you play pokemon GO, little boy.
>>
Not available in my country yet ;_;
>>
Does anyone know the maximum speed you can travel so that it counts toward hatching eggs? Anybody with a spedometer can help?
>>
>>979183
There are plenty of workarounds for this, just google it.
>>
I live in the woods so my data/internet service is kind of poor, and it seems like the game loads better at nighttime but there are no pokemon where I live. I caught some when I went grocery shopping out of town but there doesn't seem to be much else I can do with the game.
>>
>>979193
somebody higher in the thread said 15kph. no evidence, but there's a number for ya.
>>
>>979194
That kind of defeats the purpose of the game though.
>>
>>979212
I've been following in the /vp/ threads, they say ingress was 36 mph, the range I've heard for go is 12 mph up to 20 but I have no evidence.
>>
>>979229
No, it doesnt
http://m.imore.com/how-download-pokemon-go-canada-uk-and-internationally-right-now
>>
>>979069
if you aren't playing it you're an irrelevant social reject like a roadie who doesn't use strava hth
>>
>>979212
I'm going to guess this. I was riding my road bike on a gravel trail for at least a couple miles with Pokemon go out and it didn't count any of it
>>
>>979193
It barely tracked it at 10mph, so I tried 8, and it was a little bit better but didn't even track half the distance I traveled it might be a server issue though.
>>
>>979510
Sticks and stones, my underage friend
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 539x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 539x797px
>how to meet people irl
>>
>>979556
>female
>>
>>979551
Yesterday was a brutal day serverwise, so I'm not sure anything from that is usable.
>>
>>979461
Getting the apk and having it work is not the issue, if you play it in a country where it's not officially out yet such as mine, there's just no pokemon to be found. It worked for like 12 hours when it first came out, not anymore. Notice how that news is from the 9th.
>>
>ride past cemetery
>see some teen in there playing pokemon go while walking his dog around the graves
This game is awesome for dogs. There are dogs that haven't been walked for months that are now getting out simply because their owner takes them to play pogo.

I don't have a phone mount but I don't think I'd want to stop every time a pokemon comes up anyway. It'd be very hard to catch them without stopping.
>>
I was 12 when the first Pokemon gameboy games came to America and I thought they were for kids THEN. Now I'm 30. If you are 30 and playing this you need to get your life together
>>
>>979860
I personally don't play PGO and never played Pokemon past R/B/Y (I was born 1991) but you definitely aren't a loser if you play this. Basically the entire world is playing this, even the normiest of normies, because it's just Nintendo latching on to the whole nostalgia mania that has been running rampant in the world the past few years

Pokemon Go will be just like Star Wars The Force Awakens. Biggest thing in the world for a few weeks, then it will die down and eventually be forgotten, probably by August 1
>>
>>979860
I still don't get why this game is getting so much hate
>>
>>979860
>I was 12 when the first Pokemon gameboy games came to America and I thought they were for kids THEN.
That's because you're no fun. When kids are hitting their teens they think all "kid" things are uncool. When you hit adult hood no one gives a fuck any more.
>>
>>979971
It's funny because I used to do some work where I went around to schools. Elementary schoolers are kids. Middle schoolers want to act grown up. By the time they hit high school some of them realize they can like whatever the fuck they like even if it's kiddy.
>>
>complete access to your entire google account
>company is a storefront for google anyway
>people documenting entire buildings, areas,complexes, etc. for free

>larrypagewithjewhands.jpg
>>
>>979978
I see no problem with this.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.