[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to like just destroy/ flag the shit out of someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Strava_thumb.jpg (78KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
Strava_thumb.jpg
78KB, 720x352px
Is there any way to like just destroy/ flag the shit out of someone's Strava account? There's a guy who is constantly taking people's KOMs on an E-Bike and he does it strictly to annoy people. I don't take Strava too seriously but it does take the fun out of rides when you technically have the 2nd fastest time on a segment but I digress.
>>
>>895044
>I don't take Strava too seriously
After you decided to make a thread about it, that's a hard sell
Just flag the KOMs for whatever segments you've also ridden that he's cheated on.
>>
>>895044
>I don't take Strava too seriously
cool story bro
>>
>>895044
just put on a number and race bro. strava is good for keeping track of your weekly kms, nothing more
>>
>>895044
Maybe send a complaint to the customer support? If you know for sure it was done on an electrical bike you should always flag it for "activity was done in a vehicle." If the activity was not purely done by human power it should always get flagged.
>>
>>895044
Dont being a bitch. train harder and take the KOM by 1minute u weak shit.
>>
>>895044
There's a similar problem around here. There are a few local riders who average close to 50mph constantly, even on 60-70+ mile rides. They hold most of the local KOM spots with a massive gap between them and everyone else.

I've complained numerous times and nothing has been done. I agree, cheaters kill a lot of the fun.
>>
>>895080
>>895044
Oh wow. How fucking autistic do you have to be to actually do that. Spending hours on an E bike / Motorcycle riding through Strava segments just to piss off other guys.

Well what >>895051 wrote.
>>
>>895044
thanks for that, i'm gonna get some QOMs on a motorbike.
>>
>>895051
>Abusing SI prefixes and unit symbols
Please re-read the SI Brochure.
>>
>>897929
I'm an American. We can't into either reading or SI units.
>>
>20-ever
>giving a fuck about strava
>not just riding and being the best rider you can be without being so fixated on muh watts, muh cadence, muh components, muh kit, muh aesthetics, muh cheaters, muh aerodynamics, muh fit etc etc

slow autistic faggots, just ride and give it your all
>>
>>897954
>being the best rider you can be
>not caring about fit

Something's fishy here
>>
>>897954
This.

Just ride big, eat big and be ridiculously fit in a few years time.
>>
>>898006
once you have a fit you don't fixate on it
>>
>>897954

>stop liking what I don't like!

Whatever nerd, KOMs are fun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.