[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/ygvExSLt8x4 >cuts off traffic hoping it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

https://youtu.be/ygvExSLt8x4

>cuts off traffic hoping it stops and gives him the right of way
>run red lights, stop signs, ignore any and all road signals
>cuts through pedestrians on the crosswalk
>"I ride for the adrenaline rush [of being a dangerous piece of shit]."
>the fucking comments section on this video
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that if this guy is the pinnacle of bike messaging then bike messengers are human garbage.
>>
We are
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNLf1WY3Zg
worse is when they can't judge how wide a gap is like at 3:05
>>
>>1104856
So does this guy just ride away after he fucks up someone's paint?
>>
CANTSTOPDONTWANTTO
>>
Why do they touch other people's vehicles?
>>
>>1104844
I have a weird feeling of déjà-vu
>>
>>1104856
4 minutes in and this d-bag has already hit 4 cars...
>>
You haven't lived until you've split lanes of moving traffic, timed a red to shoot through it, and shot a gap between cars.

Just sayin. Try it some time.
>>
>>1104868
Because it's kewl
>>
>>1104987
All those things are alright, I do them on a regular basis and it's a lot of fun. However, being a dick and relying on other people braking so they don't crash into you is just being a dick and having a death wish.
>>
>>1104844
>human garbage
So are you. What's the problem?
>>
He didn't ruin anyone's day, and the only thing that could go wrong is him hurting himself.
>>
>>1104844
>one guy who claims to be a bike messenger is a gigantic faggot
>all bike messengers must be gigantic faggots
Yeah no OP is a fag KYS
>>
>>1105025
As a gigantic faggot please stop comparing me to bicycle messengers. I am more like a porteur.
>>
File: messy bill.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
messy bill.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>expensive-ass bike
>looks like he eats food meant for humans
>no glaringly obvious drug habit
>fucking sponsorships
trustifarian hipster shithead
>>
>>1104868
Because it's like riding a wave man...

no reason other than being niggerfaggots
>>1104987
I do that shit on my commute in LA lol
>>
>>1105050
NO SKITCHING
>>
>>1105043
What STI does Bill have?
>>
>>1105055

Death?
>>
>>1105050
I don't usually ride in slow dense traffic, but I do ride a lot in traffic. Honestly, I'd want all of the possible sensory data in that situation. Keeping my hand on a cager that could suddenly chimp out on me so I'd be able to dodge is a legit survival move, not a style conceit.
>>
File: 1454323804877.jpg (8KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454323804877.jpg
8KB, 209x233px
It's saddening that in order to even start enjoying the work of a bike courier you have to live in a cage-obsessed place like USA.
>>
>>1105173
>I don't usually ride in slow dense traffic
>Keeping my hand on a cager
Is one less hand on your bike, if you really knew how to read traffic you'd already know which cagers to avoid.

2/10 will not reply again
>>
>>1104983
it's just fucking paint
>>
>>1105211
So if a "cager" walked up and keyed your fixie you wouldn't mind at all?
>>
>>1105213
No lol
>>
>>1105213
his fixie is probably a huge pile of shit he paid less than $500 for because hes poor and doesnt own anything nice. He will always be poor and think its the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>1105237
As opposed to what? What kind of tard would buy a fixie for over $500? The only purpose of those things is to pretend you're in a movie from 2014 made by hollywood producers who haven't realized it's not 2005 anymore.
>>
>>1105243
I just threw a number out there, dont read too much into it. The point is that he is too poor to appreciate anything of value and will continue to be poor until someone runs his ass over and then he can drink his food through a straw for the rest of his life. I find that to be a fitting outcome for trash like them.
>>
File: tumblr_omgaxl7kUb1v2y015o1_1280.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omgaxl7kUb1v2y015o1_1280.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>1104856
did i put /n/ on to CDNYC?
and yeah touching cars feels good its like petting a dragon
>>
File: skitch trailer.jpg (18KB, 420x226px) Image search: [Google]
skitch trailer.jpg
18KB, 420x226px
>>1105267

its funny how cars dont seem to care when you skitch them

but trucks that are diesel and have that nice slow torque that doesnt rip your arm off and have nice things to grab hold off loose their shit and hit the brakes and try and fling you off every goddamn time... fuckers

also related... these bobcat trailers are final boss for skitching... rode one for 5 minutes up a steep incline the other day... prob shaved 30minutes off my commute... gift from god ;)
>>
>>1105237
>zipps
>all city frame
>disc brakes
>not nice

Man you must suck at riding.
>>
>>1104844
>I'm listenin 2 da road and the heart of muh city
>I cant hear the frustration and panic of every single motorist while I disobey traffic laws and cut people off just trying to get home to their families

we need a final solution to the fixie fag problem
>>
>>1105310

Now I wanna see a brakeless fixie with disk brake rotors left on.
>>
File: Mike-Pence-smile-635x330.jpg (17KB, 635x330px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Pence-smile-635x330.jpg
17KB, 635x330px
>all-shitty frame
>>
>>1105283
as a driver and a cyclist, I would go far out of my way, to make sure that you fell and broke something, if you touched my car.
>>
File: 1499952837141.jpg (399KB, 731x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1499952837141.jpg
399KB, 731x1100px
From the comments:
>What kind of pathetic bike community are you in? The only time we stop is when there's too many pedestrians or too many cars, never for red lights. If you follow traffic and never get to the front and wait behind cars to make a red light, well that's on you.
>What IS it about the video and Nico's cycling performance that brings out your fascist reactionary instincts?? You certainly project an awful lot of your own neurosis here.

I'm honestly not suprised that people hate cyclist in America. This guy thinks he is some kind of speed demon going 15 km/h through traffic, causing probably hundreds of dollars in damage per day from paint scratches, while I average 30 km/h on my daily commute thanks to non-retarded infrastructure of my city ;^)

>>1105362
I can give you something better
>>
>>1105644
what the FUCK is that bike
>>
>>1105213
I'm not a fixie riding faggot and my bike has scratches all over it. I couldn't care less. If it gets serious I just dab paint so it doesn't oxidise and proceed with my life.
>>
>>1105237
>>1105251
fuck you're mad did a fixiefag fuck your girl or something?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.