[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check weather for commute tomorrow >see this Goodbye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: BXnzxXF[1].png (34KB, 633x451px) Image search: [Google]
BXnzxXF[1].png
34KB, 633x451px
>check weather for commute tomorrow
>see this

Goodbye /n/ it was nice talkign to you
>>
I used to live in Fresno and commuted nine miles each way during one summer on bike because all I had access to was a Jeep that cost $4-5 each trip in gas. You'll make it bro.
>>
>>1104760
>15% humidity

must be nice.

meanwhile here in the South. the temperature is 79, but the humidity makes it feel like 90.
>>
>>1104773

i guess that's cool. Just means that CA is 112? But hey, it'll feel like 100 in the shade instead.
>>
Meanwhile I'm riding to work in 10°C and heavy rain. I'd swap for your weather in a heartbeat.
>>
>>1104760
I used to live in Danville, LOL.

Get to bed early and get up at about 5am and go ride then.
>>
>>1104760
>typical Californian pussies

Greetings from your neighbor, in America.
>>
I love any thread on any board that mentions California
>hey pretty shitty in California today
>NO, IT'S EVEN SHITTIER IN MY STATE
>CALIFORNIANS ARE PUSSIES MY STATE IS THE WORST!
>I MEAN THE BEST!
Also Bay Arian here, last few days were pretty rough. It wasn't just the heat, but the smoke cover made everything so still and muggy, there wasn't any movement in the air whatsoever. I'm from the South and I've spent a lot of time camping in the desert (camped through July in Utah/Arizona desert last year), this was hotter than that for sure. The hottest I've ever been though was in Wendover Nevada midsummer, I was driving cross country with no A/C. I stopped to get gas and it was 114f. I tried to put my shirt on to go into the gas station but I was so sweaty that I couldn't get it on. Went in and they refused service, ended up just going to another gas station since there was no way I was putting a shirt on.

Regardless, stay butthurt, Californians are better than you, flyover losers.
>>
File: 1420173611947.jpg (73KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1420173611947.jpg
73KB, 500x592px
>>1105450
If commiefornia's so much better, why the fuck are you guys so desperate to leave it and move over to other states and ruin everything? Why can't you just stay in your shithole state and die?
>>
>>1105450
California has arguably the best weather in the country, and some might even say the planet. A single day of bad weather won't kill you when everyone else makes do with hotter/colder every day. If anything you should take it as a challenge, to see if you're strong enough to ride through it. But instead, you moan and whine, and then act indignant and surprised when everyone else comments. You guys are the millenials of the states.
>>
>>1105460
Because it's a lot more fun to go to other states and drive insecure assholes like you to suicide.
>>
>>1105489
>Live in shitty state
>Have to flee to better, free states
>be retarded enough to vote in the same policies that ruined CA
>"W-we're only pretending to be retarded! It's on purpose!"

Sure showed me.
>>
File: 1498670813057.gif (2MB, 350x197px)
1498670813057.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>1105489
Kim, if you are reading this, nuke all of California pls
>>
>>1105496
Joke's on you nigger. There's literally nothing you can do to stop it. All you can do is whine and eventually kill yourself.
>>
>>1105496
Your ignorance is boundless. You are incapable of independent thought and very clearly relish being uneducated and uninformed at even the most basic level. Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>1105450
114 and humid was football practice when I was a kid.

You're weak, and your line is weak.
>>
>>1105509
What makes you think California's even worth doing that for? Again, the millenials of the states.
>>
>>1105511
This is very clearly false. You would be dead. Simple as that. Learn how heat index works.
>>
>>1105513
keep telling yourself that. That is why we fuck your women.
>>
>>1105512
> says the child so fragile he can't handle the thought of people moving across state lines

You can always move to Pakistan.
>>
>>1105514
114 with just 25% humidity is a heat index of 125. Make it 35% and it's 140. You lied and got called out with the most basic of meteorological facts. Time to pack it in.
>>
>>1105515
Who started this big stink? Oh right, it was you, because you couldn't handle other people from other states calling out your weak pansy ass for whining about a little heat. Sure showed me, numale faggot. Be safe out there on your fixie, try not to pass out and die.
>>
>>1105516
How do you think school sports teams prep in the summer in Nevada or Arizona, sweetheart? It sure as hell ain't in air conditioned diversity safe places.
>>
>people that think being born in some podunk state and never leaving is an accomplishment
If you are smart and motivated you will end up working in Silicon Valley, period, doesn't matter where you came from. People like me are going to make their money there and come to your state and buy land that you can only dream of. Do you think whining on the internet is going to prevent this?
>>
>>1105523
Easy there, Pajeet. She might not be interested now, but when she's 29 and ready to settle, she'll text you.
>>
>>1105516
Just stop. You have literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Small towns are all about muh football and don't give a flying fuck about safety, and have recently pushed back hard against regulations that would make it safer for kids, including maximum practice temperatures and concussion precautions, because those things are for pussies.
>>
File: laughing sluts.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>1105523
>When you get so booty blasted about people telling you to just deal with the heat to go riding that you have to make a whiney post pulling the off-topic economy card, making an argument based entirely on your own projections instead of replying to the people directly, because you're that much of a fucking beta fag.
>Even then, muh Silicon Valley, implying it's not poo in loo central
>Doesn't even have the self awareness to realize how fucking ironic and retarded it is for him to whine about people "whining on the internet."

I bet you don't even ride, so why get so asspained about what other anons say about your shitty state?
>>
File: gwp.jpg (99KB, 787x442px) Image search: [Google]
gwp.jpg
99KB, 787x442px
>>1105513
>This is very clearly false. You would be dead. Simple as that. Learn how heat index works.
>>
>>1105450
>Regardless, stay butthurt, Californians are better than you, flyover losers.
bronx here, we found your nutsack. it was in brooklyn's purse.
>>
>>1105513
nothing a salt tablet and a lap won't cure, son.
>>
>>1105523
>make their money in Silicon Valley
>where the rents for shared broom closet are more than a literal mansion somewhere else in the country
You might make money but you won't get rich in Silicon Valley. Not unless you manage to find a startup that is successful and get in on it early enough to get significant equity on it. And that won't happen unless you work like a literal wageslave for years without any guarantees of success. The smart guys find a well paying job somewhere with much lower cost of living and live like kings with their barely 6 figure salary.
>>
>>1105523
>Do you think whining on the internet is going to prevent this?
i think working for 38/hr as a master millwright doing 12s 4on/3off with optional additional overtime will allow me to buy my own land. i really don't give a rip what you do with YOUR money, friend.
>>
>>1105576
That's the funniest part about all this shit. California is a fucking shithole for creating wealth if you're some startup kid like the moron who posted that, especially if you're dumb and gullible. Yet, they move to other states, and vote in the same shitty laws that taxes shit through the roof comparatively. It's retarded. But hey, at least they have all them programs.Frankly, dunno why he even brought that all up. Polite sage for political shit, but hopefully this whole thread gets nuked.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.