[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do they do with airplane wreckage once the investigation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

what do they do with airplane wreckage once the investigation is over?

do they stick it in some warehouse for all of eternity or do they just dump it?
>>
>>1102004
There's one NTSB uses for training.
>>
>>1102004
>do they stick it in some warehouse for all of eternity or do they just dump it?
They have to stick it in a warehouse to hide the fact that jet engines don't exist
The entire air industry is part of the conspiracy to hide the fact that the earth is flat
When you board a plane, it goes into a tunnel under the earth to take you to your destination
Looking out the window, you just see a giant tv screen that makes it look like you're flying over a curved earth
>>
File: relic3-450190.jpg (65KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
relic3-450190.jpg
65KB, 590x350px
Pan Am 103 is in a a scrapyard in Lincolnshire
>>
>>1102065
What about planes visibly taking off and landing as seen from the ground?
>>
>>1102079
hallucinations caused by the lsd released into the water supply by the rothchilds
>>
>>1102100
sounds logical
>>
File: large-screenshot1.jpg (113KB, 1280x694px)
large-screenshot1.jpg
113KB, 1280x694px
They save them for the time travel rehearsals so they can kidnap doomed passengers and swap their bodies for cadavers to continue the human race without causing a timequake
>>
If they fall in the ocean, we leave it there and there is no physical investigation. More along the lines of questioning the people in the tower who logged the plane as landed on its ETA 30 mins before the ETA and left the tower so no one knew why the plane was late until a couple hours later. (This happened to my pilot neighbor, RIP in piece Dom.)

If it crashes into land the police just stare at it from a distance and say "yeah it dey broken" and then someone shovels the bits into a truck and dumps it at the landfill with bits of body still in it.
>>
>>1102100
Well then what was that LSD I took last week?
>>
>>1102181
Fluoride
>>
File: IMG_4230.jpg (327KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
327KB, 1280x1024px
>>1102182
Oh god it's those commies trying to sap and impurify my precious bodily fluids
>>
>>1102004
put it in the recycle bin
>>
>>1102192
Remember to only drink distilled water or rainwater!
>>
>>1102182
In kid's ice cream mandrake.
>>
>>1102258
>only drink distilled water

Sure, give it a try.
>>
>>1102161

Holy fuck that movie was autistic
>>
>>1103241
Congrats on the most egregiously meaningless use of the word "autistic" on 4chan where this sort of contempt for dictionaries is a national sport
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.