[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought this bike because it's 60% off and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I just bought this bike because it's 60% off and it's a 2017 model

however there's an issue, i'm a guy and this is supposedly a female bike

I suppose my question is does it matter? I'm just using it for work commuting and peoples opinions don't matter to me, but I admittedly dont know a lot about bikes and stuff

was this an okay buy /n/?

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/bikes/hybrid-bikes/dawes-poppy-2017-british-cruiser-ladies-hybrid-bike-blue_377456
>>
It's a big problem.

Since they 1980 bicycles are built with advanced gender detection technology. Once the bike reaches 15mph, the saddle scans your body to see if you have the correct gentiles. If the incorrect gentile comes up in the scan, the front wheel immediately locks up, throwing you over the handlebars like a catapult.

just make sure you dont hit 15mph and you're fine
>>
>>1095191
LOL I doubt i'll be getting to 15mph, I weigh 250
>>
Beach cruisers are never a good choice. You'll probably ride it once or twice then leave it to rust on your basement.
>>
>>1095211
I don't honestly know what a beach cruiser is. It's only 8km to work so I think I should be able to manage. Right?
>>
>>1095213
A beach cruiser is the kind of bicycle you just bought, in this case called "British cruiser", for some reason. And sure you'll manage to commute 8km on it, you just won't enjoy it a lot. Cruisers aren't really suitable for trips longer than a couple of blocks. There's just too much of your weight on your ass, steering is too far back, they usually come with a too low gear ratio which makes them frustratingly slow, and since it's a 140 bucks bike it'll probably weigh a ton and have shitty ass tires
Hope they give refunds
>>
>>1095217
Oh. Well that's a dilemma. So realistically it isn't ideal? Should I request to exchange it? What to?
>>
>>1095225
Just try it and see how bad it is. You have 90 days to return it according to that screenshot.
>>
>>1095191
>correct gentiles
What the fuck does not being a Jew have to do with anything?
>>
>>1095188
For that kind of bike, no, not functionally, otherwise only because it's extremely girly-looking. Spray paint it?
>>
as long as the bike generally fits ya you'll be fine.
>>
>250 pound male
>Bought a brand new ladies beach cruiser for like half a week's wages
>Britfag yet measures distances in kilometres
2/10 for creativity
>>
>>1095188
Just identify yourself as a girl.
>>
File: Always-Are You Retarded.png (274KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
Always-Are You Retarded.png
274KB, 500x529px
>>1095188
>supposedly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.