[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving home from work >2 lane road >double yellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1466.jpg (124KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
124KB, 736x552px
>driving home from work
>2 lane road
>double yellow lines
>lots of oncoming traffic
>sudden change in pacing of traffic
>inching along at 10mph
>bike fags out en masse being in the way as usual on main roads
>they seem to like this one the most even though it sees a lot of traffic
>at least a dozen of them
>look ahead
>lifted redneck mobile pulls out in front of them
>hear turbo spool up and loud roar of a diesel
>suddenly thick black cloud of smoke
>the bike fags are engulfed in it
>the truck isn't speeding off but maintaining it's distance from the bike fags
>about 2 minutes pass
>start to see several of them moving off to the sidewalk
>drive by them
>some are sitting down coughing up their lungs
>their white athletic shirts stained and dingy from the soot
>feels good
>next day
>bike fags at it again
>same fucking truck pulls out in front of them and does the same thing again
>they move off to the side walk
>can hear a few of them chimping out
>this happens again the next day
>they have the name of an organization on their backs
>search it on facebook
>4th day the bike fags are no where to be found
>facebook group filled with butthurt over environment destroying racist redneck mobile
>last post was of a new route on a map that is out of the way after they figure out after the 3rd time that the truck was intentionally waiting for them
>have a normal commute home for once

What other based drivers has /n/ witnessed while on the road?
>>
File: 1462790839213.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462790839213.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>
>>1089618
tldr
also kys
thx !
>>
>>1089625
Butthurt spandex spastic detected.
>>
>>1089625
>entitled prick cyclist is too lazy to read
It's like pottery
>>
>>1089618
>literally gassing the bikes
What a legend
>>
Sweet justice
>>
>>1089625
Lazy and easily butthurt, as expected
>>
File: 916472_1280x720.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
916472_1280x720.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (48KB, 468x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
48KB, 468x337px
>>1089648
>>1089650
>>1089652
>cyclist cuck thinks this is triggering
kek
>>
thats what they get for being slow.
>>
>>1089655
>drives a death machine so irresponsibly to ensure stopping every so often
>calls cyclists slow

If ya didn't drive metalcuks, you could never stop, practically
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (29KB, 551x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
29KB, 551x409px
>>1089657
>in front of cyclecucks doing 10mph
>smokescreen.gif
>stop
>wait
>cyclecucks catch up
>smokescreen.gif

>>holding literally anyone up that isn't already being held up by two wheeled faggots
>>
Why are cagers such sadly shitty trolls ?
It's obvious that just getting into a car halves the IQ of it's stop-and-go operator but you'd expect at least a moderate gain in intelligence when finally hauling their fat asses out of the vehicle - Are you "driving" now OP, is that why your numerous samefagging posts are so ridiculously thick and unfunny ? Or are you just that way in general ?
>>
>>1089657
i'm a cyclist though. i go and keep up/pass vehicles.
>>
>>1089618
As a cyclist, i think its hilarious to see my fellow cyclists get coal rolled. I even chuckle when it happens to me. God bless big turbine diesels and their prowess to piss everyone off at the same time.
>>
>>1089666
That's what I'm saying. If you ride a bike; ya almost never need to come to a complete stop. Motorists need to do this all the time; and instead of taking that frustration on themselves they take it out on you.
>>
>>1089663
Is he a shitty troll if you responded to his bait anyways?
>>
>>1089627

>entitled to not suck on an exhaust pipe every day

I took the bait gosh darn it
>>
>>1089618
This is why I wear a FFP3 mask when cycling and always carry something to scratch paint.

>FFP3 keeps fine-dust out
>keys make cager rage
>>
>>1089708
Those brodozers are so terrified of your painters mask.
>keying something that can crush you if the driver sneezes wrong
>>
>>1089708
>This is why I wear a FFP3 mask when cycling
Yeah, that's not going to protect you from my dick. Faggot.
>>
>>1089711
>keying it when stopped next to its rear wheel
>cage can´t move towards me
>driver is pissed
>>1089712
>implying you could catch me
>>
File: 1484412262081.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484412262081.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>1089713
>implying you could catch me
お前はもうレイプいる。
>>
>>1089713
Since we're coming up with fantasy scenarios where you get "revenge" on motorists, what do you do about motorcycles?
>>
>>1089714
>truck trying to catch a bike
>in the inner city of Aachen
>where a bike can drive into parks, sidewalks and seperated bikelanes
>where the roads are as narrow as it gets
>>
>>1089718
What do you do when motorcyclists cut you off in traffic?
>>
>>1089721
They tend to not do that here.
>>
>>1089722
>sportbike riders behaving
>around bicycles
lmao. Are they afraid you'll key their bikes?
>>
just carry a Pistol in your jersey pockets like i do you fucking pussies.
>>
>>1089669
I understand, that you don't see "cuck" as an insult.
>>
>>1089731
>get coal rolled
>proceed to shoot them
Americans are an odd bunch.
>>
>>1089736
desu senpai it doesnt bother me, i see it everyday on /pol/. i could give a fuck if someone in their truck rolls coal on me or my fellow cyclists. Its funny as hell. However, that doesnt stop me from >>1089731
and using it when in an actual threat situation.
>>1089737 luckily ive only ever had to draw on one person from my bike. Being rolled would definitely not be a factor in brandishing a weapon.
>>
>>1089731
>shoot at coal rollers
>people more likely to have weapons than you
Cyclists are fucking stupid.
>>
Don't be a cuck, get the license plate and call the police on them. Purposefully gassing a stranger is clearly assault.
>>
>>1089746
Putting words in my post that were never there. carry on with the autism dude.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>1089748
>Don't be a cuck
>tell on them
>>
I'm sure you are all already aware of this
>>>/o/17511293
>>
>>1089761
these kids will never learn pal
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 636x382px
>>1089618
>>
>>1089761
>don't be a cuck
Being a cuck is avoiding the problem. Say if you were cuckolded, what you do is confront the issue. As a civilian, force escalation is counter productive, so you elicit help from the state.

What these cyclists did is find Dashaquean fucking their wife when coming home and just coming home later after that so they never see it again.

That's cucked.
>>
>>1089669
i drive a car on the roads only bike in the mountains or on sidewalk, but diesel engines really rustle my jimmies. thankfully this intentional smoking is not a thing in my country yet. i would report to the police anyone that does it tho and if nothing happens i guess i would find and lit up the car myself.
>>
>>1089618
antisocial behaviour, probably the result of an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex

he'd benefit greatly from some reeducation
>>
holy fuck /n/ will never cease to amaze me about the austistic quality of the posts
>>
>>1089778
What do you expect from people who thinks bicycles, buses, and trains are the only forms of transportation needed.
>>
>>1089780
nobody thinks that except 2 retarded spandex clowns.
>>
You busriders need to kys. Every one of you. I will now promise to throw a Pepsi at every cyclist I see today
>>
>>1089815
Explain to me, where does this irrational hatred emanate from?

Do you often feel you cannot control your anger? Is it then suddenly replaced with helplessness, sadness and guilt?

Anon tell me, do you feel happy? You know, generally, in life?
>>
>>1089820
Not him, but I wouldn't consider myself a happy person yet I don't go on anger rampages or nervous meltdowns. People really need to learn how to keep their emotions in check
>>
>>1089820
Because cyclists feel entitled to holding up traffic.
>>
>>1089826
And why do you feel physical violence is a proportionate response to that?
>>
>>1089650
He rolled the ultimate coal, even in death it still makes spandex encased butts hurt
>>
File: Beppers.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Beppers.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>1089815
>powering me up
Nothing personnel,kid
>>
>>1089837
not that anon, but that's a pretty good question i feel it every day in various scenarios. like one faggot parked in a way that made it really hard for me to enter our company parking lot i spent 5 minutes planning out various things i would do to the owner or the car or both while i tried to squeeze in and get out.

my common sense stopped me first of all he might not even realize what he did but if he was there and gave me an attitude instead of an apology i would have went apeshit right there.

it seems so funny thinking back but then i was really fucking angry. it felt like a personal intentional insult and i wanted to respond in kind or even escalate.

stuff like that happens to everyone. i guess it's fine if they vent their frustrations online.
>>
>>1089618
Fred, meet fudd
>>
File: 1479822237602.png (345KB, 415x389px) Image search: [Google]
1479822237602.png
345KB, 415x389px
>>1089618
I love those... what do you call them, coal trains?
Utmost splendid way to get back to spandex-wearing traffic-jamming homos.
I wish we had those here in Europe as well.
>>
>Falling for the bait
For shame /n/. Discuss this on >>>/o/17511293 if you must.
>>
File: nice.jpg (38KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
38KB, 550x336px
>>1089618
>>
>>1089618
My friend drove one of his dad's old construction trucks to school everyday. Lifted white Chevy with a contractor number on it (but was out of service)

And we used to smoke out all the bmx and scooter riding kids coming out of the high school and middle School.

Was the funniest shit ever
>>
>>1089724
>lmao. Are they afraid you'll key their bikes?
i think the difference is that they are not entitled shitbags with a cage surrounding themselves keeping them from realizing that there are other humans around them
>>
>>1089910
Poorfags aren't human and have never been treated as such at any point in history.
>>
>>1089731
in new mexico there were dudes riding the skatepark with gun holsters on.
also all they would talk about is kicking people in the face and beating up their girlfriends
then after i left, my buddy shows me a video of a dude getting kicked in the face at the skatepark. it was that same new mexico skatepark i had been hanging out at.
one time in new mexico a pickup truck crossed two lanes to veer towards me while laying on the horn. i could have caught up to him at the next light and fucked his car up with my ulock but i had already seen enough of how fucked up alberquerque was and did not want to be murdered
>>
>>1089837
Humans are assholes.
>>
>>1089912
>Alberquerque
Not much going on here besides people shooting each other and watching the lobos lose.
>>
>>1089826
>Because cyclists feel entitled to holding up traffic.

>>1089837
>And why do you feel physical violence is a proportionate response to that?

i feel entintled to pacifying traffic to the point where they are not skimming inches away from me at fucking 57mph
i mean i take the lane enough to show cars i exist, they yield a little bit and i scooot over.

i fucking take the lane as an act of fucking self preservation when there is not enough room between the doorzone or doubleparked cars and myself in crowded urban areas. i could be in my slow ass ford ranger taking up even more space, you know

i mean you guys are already going slow as fuck spending the majority of your time going 0mph at a fucking red light (im a delivery driver, dont argue this with me) so while its a saddening pain not to get to accelerate up to 50mph for a total of 23 seconds before the next light, id rather slow you down a bit more and not be murdered. i mean youre already going slow as fuck in the city and outside the city you already have an extra 2 or 3 lanes in each direction to pass me, you suburban cucks
>>
>>1089866
I will refer you to this: >>1089774

These kinds of violent outbursts aren't normal for someone who ostensibly recieved good developmental care, good health care, a good nutrition in their younger years and went through a proper educational system.

No worries though, the brain is a plastic thing, you can still work towards not being prone to angry or even violent outbursts, but it is harder with age.

At least you sounds as if you've got a much better starting point than people such as these >>1089912
>>
Bikers belong on the sidewalks. Get your toys off the roads.
>>
>>1089948
>Bikers belong on the sidewalks.
You have never been riding a bike, have you?
>Get your toys off the roads.
I could say the same about you...
>>
>>1089951
>You have never been riding a bike, have you?
i have and i agree with that anon 100%
>>
>>1089957
10mph doesn´t count
>>
>>1089924
nothing wrong with my brain at least not that sort of thing. it's the stress from work and also some family shit. it builds up and after a while every little nuisance can tick you off especially if it's holding you back from doing what you have to.

also my blood pressure sometimes goes up from painkillers and with it i tend to get generally angry and slip into rage more easily. that's interesting too.
>>
>>1089958
my colleagues tend to go on the road sometimes i go beside them on the sidewalk because i have my principles, at a few places i can lose a second or two mostly if i have to cross on stripes to the other side. aside from that i go as they go not slower.

there is no real speed difference but you create annoyance and danger to yourself and others being on the road.

of course i ride mtb so maybe you couldn't do the same with a roadbike. to me getting on and off curbstones is hardly noticeable. with a bit of pump no speed loss.
>>
File: 1.jpg (74KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74KB, 852x480px
>>1089963
t. flyover american

good luck trying to go on the sidewalk in any civilised urban area
>>
>>1089964
i live in the capital city actually, not american tho. yeah there are places (mostly the inner city) and times where you can't do it but 99% of the time sidewalks are fucking empty especially in the periphery.

i used to go to the inner city with bike but yeah i can't do 30km/h there obviously. it's not big tho like 5x5 km, so it never felt overly slow to the other distances i had to make to get there.
>>
>>1089963
>riding on sidewalk
illegal
>as fast as colleages on roadbikes
They seem to bee verry fucking slow...
>no real speed difference
premanently needing to stop and slow down from up to 60 km/h slows you down significantly, not to mention the danger from pedetrians changing direktion into your way.
>getting on and off curbstones is hardly noticeable on MTB
When you drive under 20km/h maybe
>>
>>1089965
actually the critical area is more like 1x2 km pretty fucking small even on foot.
>>
>>1089966
we make around 30km/h in the city on flat we just want to get to the hills fast.

you don't have to stop all the time you have to stop at a few lights where you have to stop on the road also. no big deal.
>>
>>1089971
>you don't have to stop all the time
If you don´t you crash into people
>>
>>1089966
>60 km/h
nah you are making shit up there i can't do 60 on a hard down-slope lying on the handlebar. air resistance is too much.
>>
>>1089972
you have steering you go around them. sometimes i even hit the green patch for a dodge i don't care and my bike don't give a shit either.
>>
>>1089973
up to 60km/h on downhill sections
>>1089976
>steer around them
There is not enough space on sidewalks
>>
>>1089971
>get to the hills fast
>30km/h

hhehehe

fucking pest, you are to pedestrians what cagers are to cyclists
>>
>>1089977
>There is not enough space on sidewalks
like i said it has not been my experience i grew up on bicycle and go on the sidewalk even now for 20 years now.

it's illegal, guess how many times the cops harassed me about it? big fucking zero. i have seen them stop some cute chick about her having all the bells an lights, i ride my bike with zero crap required by the law they don't even look at me because it don't have tatas.
>>
>>1089978
>you are to pedestrians what cagers are to cyclists
really it's not much of an issue. there is one place where you can get into some crazy situations and some name-calling by grannies it's the bus stops. the people standing there are hidden by that junk and they can get surprised by you showing up in their face.

other than that, it just works out no issues it's not dangerous it's not slow. bikes are the same as skateboards and rollers and skates. they don't belong with motor vehicles.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
This is why every cyclist should carry ninja rocks.
>>
>>1089963
You don't go much slower than them because they're waiting for your slow ass to be polite. That or they're just super slow for some other reason.

There is a massive speed difference between the road and a sidewalk or even a MUP in a semi rural area. And you're much bigger danger to yourself and others on the sidewalk if you're riding faster than jogging pace.
>>
>>1090003
>There is a massive speed difference between the road and a sidewalk
there is none really
>And you're much bigger danger to yourself and others on the sidewalk if you're riding faster than jogging pace
that's the stupidest thing i ever heard sorry, you use your eyes and the handlebars if you must you can also use the breaks of course. there is no danger. when you cross a street you need to make sure a car won't hit you, but same is true if you go on the road.
>>
>>1089963
>create annoyance and danger to others, being on the road
>rides on the sidewalk where there are pedestrians

what? thats the most backwards logic ive ever heard
>>
>>1090031
not unless you weight a ton with your bike
>>
>>1090009
So, you dont' ride a bike, cagercuck.
Understood
>>
>>1089618
Someone's been browsing /o/
>>
>>1090036
if youre riding at any decent, respectable speed, a collision with a pedestrian isnt going to end well.

Also in most places you're not even allowed to ride bikes on the sidewalk. If your friends are in the road and doing just fine and you still feel like you "need" to be on the sidewalk, you're a weak cyclist
>>
>>1089963
So you're saying you ride 20mph on the sidewalk?
>>
>>1090009
>I have never ridden a bike other than a old mtb casually
>>
>>1090009
Get on your MTB, ride to the next city and try to ride at a pace of at least 20mph on the sidewalk during rush hour.
Also increase tyre pressure to at least 6 bar and lock all suspension systems.

Now imagine riding 23mm tyres at 9bar, a stiffer frame and a higher speed and sometimes rain.
>>
>>1089986
>You
>>
>>1090065
>collision with a pedestrian isnt going to end well.
sure as hell would be better than a car hitting them. also you are both comparable weight. it's totally different than cars vs bikes.
>>
>>1090161
nice way of justifying you endangering other people with your cycling

you faggot
>>
>>1090153
and that is the reason i will never get a roadbike.
it's crap for the city it's crap for the hills. it goes faster on asphalt yes but that's the part i don't like anyhow it eats up the tire and it's zero fun.

locking out the suspension is something i do innacity btw. because you can pump better with no sus.
>>
>>1090161
You can kill pedestrians in a bike collision. And you will go to prison for it, since it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk. Now focus on the traffic instead of shitposting from your shitbox.
>>
>>1090163
>it's crap for the city
I am faster than the cagers with mine.
>it's crap for the hills
It is lighter than a MTB and therefore better on hills, it is also stiffer wich leads to higher efficiency.
>it goes faster on asphalt
Indeed
>eats up the tire
I don´t get your point, my tyres last about as long as MTB tyres would
>it's zero fun.
speed is fun
roadbikes give you more speed for your power

The only way you can safely ride on a sidewalk is if you are always driving slow, roadbikers never do that.
Doing up to 70km/h on a sidewalk is a way too high speed difference and pedestrians you can never anticipate where pedestrians will go next since the change direction without any sign.

Not to mention that it is illegal to ride your bike on sidewalks unless you are a up to 8 year old child or riding with that child.
>>
>>1090167
>The only way you can safely ride on a sidewalk is if you are always driving slow, roadbikers never do that.
well i never seen a fagget on the road i couldn't easily keep up with on the sidewalk. i don't know where this magical place is where bikers are super fast it sure as hell not around here.
>>
>>1090167
>Doing up to 70km/h on a sidewalk is a way too high
it would be crazy. not that bikes do more than 30km/h in the city.
>>
>>1090166
>You can kill pedestrians in a bike collision.
you can in theory i never heard it happen tho like ever.
>>
>>1090327
Everyone in your area is just super slow.
>>
>>1090335
>Tho
Opinion immediately discarded.
>>
>>1090327
I´m the type of guy that destroys E-bikes on the uphill, thrust me when I say that I would need to slow down significantly on the sidewalk.
>>1090329
>not that bikes do more than 30km/h in the city.
I do that in uphill sections, I do 70km/h in downhill sections.
30km/h in the flat is slow for me...
>>
>>1090352
>downhill
that doesn't count and you know it.
>30km/h in the flat is slow for me...
it's slow for the drivers too, yet that is the speed spandex fags go at tops. they can't really go any faster because of the way traffic is organized. they got crap acceleration before thy achieve greater speed they have to hit the brake for one reason or an other. 99% couldn't even go faster than 35 for the life of him.
>>
>>1090337
well that is a possibility or you fags are living in some weird dream world. where bikes only go downhill with wind under their wings.
>>
>>1090358
>that doesn't count and you know it.
It makes up like 40% of my commute, the rest is 40% uphill and 20% somewhat flat.
>it's slow for the drivers too, yet that is the speed spandex fags go at tops
On flat roads I usually do 40.
>crap acceleration
I accelerate faster than the cagers on traffic lights.
>>
>>1090361
i would be surprised if you could do better than 20km/h average in a city. that is why everybody is annoyed at bikefags.
>I accelerate faster than the cagers on traffic lights.
now i know you are a fucking liar thx bye.
>>
>>1090361
btw a granny car can do around 50-60 W/kg the worlds best bikers can't do half that for 5 seconds and they can't even do tenth of that sustained.

where the fuck do you trolls crawl out of?
>>
>>1090362
I do up to 27km/h average when I am in a hurry in the city.
>>I accelerate faster than the cagers on traffic lights.
>now i know you are a fucking liar thx bye.
I can do that due to a high initial acceleration and low reaction time.
>>1090364
> granny car can do around 50-60 W/kg
Strawman!
Only in a certain rev range and under full load, but you can´t realy do that in the city for longer than a few seconds.
>>
>>1090368
you don't need to you reach speed limit in 2-3 seconds. putting out peak power through the gear ranges on a bike is about 6 times more difficult also.
>>
>>1090390
Pretty much nobody revs the shit out of his engine in daily driving...
>>
>>1090327
Again, it doesn't matter. When you're on the walk, you must be going slow enough to really look at each and every driveway apron (So you don't get backed/ran into), and every time you come across the street (So you don't get hooked), not to mention pedestrians walking and coming out of business. Hell, walking in the city at a decent pace on foot, I've nearly been doored a couple of times by people coming out of restaurants, when I wasn't paying attention. If you're sure you're safe, you're going slow enough that you might as well walk.
Otherwise you're risking.

>>1090358
Acceleration doesn't matter when you have to stop in a block or two, or there's a car four feet from your bumper. I almost always get across and intersection and away from the lights before the cars in suburia, and do 100% of the time in the city, and generally end up blocks ahead of them, especially if it's a one way street.
You're not on a race track, you're in traffic. Don't give a shit how fast you can do 0-60 if you're supposed to be doing 25, manchild.

>>1090362
What do you think traffic is like in the city? Have you been to one, Cleatus?

>>1090362
>now i know you are a fucking liar thx bye.
You know you can shift gears down when you come to a light, right? Look at the scenario I've described above, that's real life. It's laughable you think I couldn't jam across an intersection in first gear before Stacy stops fucking with her hair, Chad gets his hand out of his balls and restarts his car (Which, of course, he's stopped to save gas!), or whatever other bullshit prevents people actually going on green.
Best case scenario, when everyone really IS paying attention like they should, they still can't all go on green, there's another car right in front of them. By the time they get their cars in motion, I'm already gone.

Again, you're in traffic, not on the dragstrip.
>>
>>1090392
you need on 2-3000 rpm on a turbo engine to flat out the torq curve. it's barely noticeable. i drive a non-turbo but i can get good accel out of it with slightly higher rpm than usual.
>>
>>1090161
cars aren't driving on the sidewalk you fucking dunce
>>
>>1090512
really? i see it every day, in fact i do it a few times each month if i have to.
>>
>>1090513
You never have to. You're just an impatient manchild.
>>
>>1090708
i have to when some faggot blocks me with his truck. yeah i could wait god know how much for him to show up so i can go to work. or i can go on the sidewalk for a bit. not a question for me which one i choose. the only question is if i deflate and slash his tire first.
>>
>>1090721
So you're an impatient manchild, then. Not surprising so would the other one be too impatient to find a spot.
Go ahead and kill yourself.
>>
>>1090737
>impatient
you are trying to tell me you won't circumvent any vehicle that blocks your path illegally but rather wait for the owner to come back at his convenience? you are taking me for a fool here? fuck off! you spandex fags are the most prone to utterly disregard traffic code. you don't even give a fuck about red lights. you are just spouting crap out of your mouth here.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>I can out accelerate a car on my bike
>>
>>1089770
Cucked is recognizing a force better than than you to solve your problems.

Faggot
>>
>>1090780
Yes? Conflict resolution using a neutral third party is how civilised people solve conflict. I know you want to go full somalia, grab your AK and driveby that guy while making ape noises but in the civilised world that's not appropriate.
>>
>>1090781
people that want to do somalian shit should just move there i completely agree with that.
>>
>>1090762
Yeah, cunt. Find another way. Saying you're not an impatient driver while giving me an example of another impatient driver doesn't help your case.
I was behind some cunt today who was behind a bus, and he was weaving left and right in our lane trying to see around the bus, freaking everyone out, until he got the look he wanted and jammed around the bus in the opposing lane of traffic. I'm sure he thought he HAD to as well.
Kill yourself before you kill someone else.

>>1090764
See >>1090396
Ya can
>>
>>1090834
lying cuck
>>
>>1091016
Lying about what? That someone went around a bus? Happens all the time, and I hate it, because buses don't give a single fuck about running your ass over to come back into traffic and it's easy to cause an accident because you're an impatient manchild.

Or that you can accelerate faster than a car? Yes, you can, in traffic, which is where you fucking drive most of the time. Kill yourself before you kill someone else.
>>
>>1091077
no you are a lying cuck because you pretend you actually follow the rules and use the roads safely. i know you re a liar because you ride a bike. not a word comes out of your mouth that is truthful. you also look like a complete psychopath with this posting "kill yourself" a 100 times in a thread. this is not the suicide line faggot.
>>
>>1091216
>i know you re a liar because you ride a bike.
>you also look like a complete psychopath
Your projection is literally palpable.
>>
>>1091216
I also drive for a living retard.
>>
>>1091283
lies! it's not like anyone will believe a word you say so might as well give up.
>>
>>1091283
Get the fuck off this board, cager faggot. Literally nobody wants you here. People like you are why I'm glad that trucks are getting automated.
>>
>>1089820
Not him but yes, yes, yes, yes, no, and no. Adult life cucks you more and more everyday until you snap, forget who you are, do something crazy, and end up in jail for a long time. And slow ass cyclists might well be the catalyst to such a meltdown. Now normally this doesn't matter since I'm 160 lbs of skinnyfat, and live in nogunz land. I'd just flail around, maybe brandish a heavy object and get choked out reasonably quick, maybe causing a few scrapes and bruises at most. But when you're pushing a couple tonnes of propelled steel it doesn't matter if you're Hulk Hogan or Stephen Hawking. All it takes is just one blackout. One little mental snap. One of those little mini breakdowns I have every day at 3:45 pm. Keep putting straws on the camels back with your slow ass riding, your hood thumping and your middle of the lane fuckery. Because the wrong place at the wrong time is fucking coming, sooner than you think bud.
>>
>>1091402
Seek psychological assistance, seriously. Your behaviour is dangerous and abnormal, "adult life" has nothing to do with it. Consider a lifestyle change.
>>
>>1091385
Calm down, senpai. I didnt get my license until I was 21 and pretty much bike 100% of the time I'm off the clock. Handle your autism.

>>1091402
Again, not the cyclists fault.
>>
>>1091409
>Consider a lifestyle change.
rofl yeah that's so easy... i never considered it before but now everything is so clear.
>>
>>1091538
You're right, it's too hard, better keep on living a life you hate until you end up in jail
>>
>>1089618
How often would murricans actually encounter a situation of spandex clad freds slowing the traffic to make it an actual problem? I live in a country where people use bicycles and cycle a lot. I'm far more likely to have a tractor, farming vehicle or some other working vehicle making 30km/h in front of me and no possibility to overtake it for the next 3-5km due to wires separating the lanes. Yet I feel no need to beat the shit out of the people driving the tractor in front of me or "roll coal".
>>
>>1091549
We Americans will make every allowence possible for other motorists ovstructing the roads when it comes to discussing cyclists
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.