[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pedals always break and I don't know why, as I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tera hiker pedals.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tera hiker pedals.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
My pedals always break and I don't know why, as I'm not a fatass.

Please recommend me some flat pedals or I'm going to buy chink shit again, pic related
>>
>>1089431
Not sure what your budget is but crank brothers makes pretty good flats.

https://www.crankbrothers.com/category/pedals/

Flat ones are at the bottom.
>>
>My pedals always break and I don't know why
>I'm going to buy chink shit again
I think I found your problem OP
>>
File: p5pb12105872.jpg (398KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
p5pb12105872.jpg
398KB, 1024x683px
>>1089432
too late, I already got not so chink pedals.
I hope they at least last a little longer.
I am already at my 4th pair in two years.

>>1089433
ikr. the (((chink))) manipulates me into spending large amounts of money on aliexpress
>>
>>1089437
>too late
>buys the shit he wanted to be convinced not to be 5 minutes after making the thread
Kill yourself, but before you do so delete this useless thread.
>>
get some downhill or bmx pedals
>>
>>1089441
you can't delete threads anymore oldfag
>>
>>1089431
Kona Wah-Wah.

Fairly light, super strong, and even after years of trail abuse and commuting through winter, the cartridge bearings still spin for days!
>>
>>1089437
i hope those pedals break and you crush your nuts on the top tube so you can't reproduce and make kids who are as stupid as you are

i bought one pair of $20 flats like 4 years ago, theyve been put on multiple bikes and ive never had a problem with them

spend your money with a n iota of intelligence so you stop wasting money on garbage, fucking hell
>>
>>1089437
>>1089431
What models were the pedals you have broken?
>>
>>1089495
>spend your money with a n iota of intelligence so you stop wasting money on garbage, fucking hell

The pedals I just bought have pretty good reviews, so I don't think they are that bad.

>never had a problem
okay kid

>>1089500
>What models were the pedals you have broken?
The standard 5$ ones that came with the bike, then some chink ultralight pedals I bought for 50$, and then some noname 35$ flat pedals that were actually quite nice, but recently started to make an annoying click sound. They also couldn't be repaired just like the chink ones, as the whole body of the pedal deformed for some reason. They have some play regardless of how tight I screw them down.
>>
>>1089431
OP you're a dumbass, i'm a fat ass and £10 DMR V8 clones are strong enough for me.
>>
>>1089512
I don't know why I'm a dumbass, as I'm not even doing crazy jumps.
I hope I'm just unlucky.
>>
File: 46810_01_c.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
46810_01_c.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>>1089431
i tried some flat pedal and it was real crap with my shoe. sadly i guess i picked the wrong shoe for flat pedals. i got a scott trail kinda like pic related. it's pure crap i have to tell you don't get this shoe. it's just plain ass wrong.
if you use it with spd then the teeth on the sole are useless if you use it with platform they make it impossible to achieve good traction. it just boggles the mind.
>>
>>1089445
Yes you can, there's a narrow time window though
>>
>>1089998
>the teeth on the sole are useless
It's for walking, you mong. Go on rough nature trails for once rather than your fire roads and you won't stay clipped in on the bike throughout.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.