[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As soon as the plane lands, people get off their seats and start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: _20170705_224614.jpg (151KB, 957x1449px) Image search: [Google]
_20170705_224614.jpg
151KB, 957x1449px
As soon as the plane lands, people get off their seats and start standing in the aisle. They keep standing there until the door opens. If they would just wait for the people sitting ahead of them to get off, they would be able to come out of the plane more comfortably. I have witnessed the same behavior in buses as well.

Why do they do this?
>>
Because my knees are on fire after a long flight and literally anything is better than spending another second in that shitty seat.
>>
>>1087967
Because you can remove your bag from the overhead locker and stow away anything you had out (E.g. a book) and get out things like your passport, all while you're waiting. Then you just walk off the plane once it's clear in front of you, rather than being that cunt who stands in the fucking aisle blocking everybody else while you get your heavy ass bag down and then slowly repack everything.
>>
>>1087967
cager mentality of wanting to get to the front to shave 3 sec of their commute. i see this on trains too. also crowd mentality subconsiously if everyonne is standing up you will want to stand up
>>
You think that's bad...try flying in China. Every single flight I took within China you'd have the douchiest looking dudes stand up and begin to take their bags out of overhead compartments WHILE THE PLANE WAS LANDING. And every time the poor ladies in the back would have to yell across the plane for them to sit the fuck down. 30 seconds later they would be at it again. No lie this happens on every flight.
>>
>>1088069
kek. I was flying on China Eastern a couple weeks ago, the shadiest airline I've ever been on. People legit just started smoking mid-flight. No fucks given. And they serve food on 1-hour flights.
>>
>>1087974

>literally anything is better than spending another second in that shitty seat.

This pretty much. I CANNOT sleep with my head at any plane more than 20° so on a 14 hour overnight flight I am wide fucking awake the whole time, even if I have a window seat, and while I am not claustrophobic the confines of the seats give me restless leg syndrome starting at about 2 hours in. I am only 6' and 175lbs but my family and friends tell me that as soon as I sit in an airline seat it looks cramped.

I usually tend to drink copious amounts of alcohol to loosen me up so often on complimentary drinks flights I have told the attendants to keep the flowing to keep me sane pls tnx.
>>
>>1088105
I am the same size as you and I don't have much problem. I usually lean forward and rest my head on the seat in front or I rest my head by the window if I can.
>>
>>1088099
>And they serve food on 1-hour flights.
I don't fly very often, is this not common?
>>
>>1088069
>>1088099
Looks like chinks are niggers of Asia.
>>
>>1087967
Cattle mentality.
Get treated like one, think like one.
>>
>>1088114
I do the smart thing and fly business
(only on overnight flights tho)
>>
>>1087967
I thought this was an issue only in India and people abroad were smarter and more organised.
>>
File: train_door.jpg (60KB, 728x404px) Image search: [Google]
train_door.jpg
60KB, 728x404px
I do this on trains a lot because most other people don't understand how to exit properly. I've seen people too stupid to press a fucking button when it flashes green. I've seen people just waiting for the door to open and none of the 35 people waiting behind them taking initiative. I've seen people with half their body weight in luggage blocking the path for everybody else and casually shambling out of the train, causing mass panic behind them.

So what is the right way to do it?
>Get to the door
>Stand no more than a few inches away from it in order to make room for everyone else behind you
>They need the space to maneuver, get their rucksacks on their backs etc.
>As soon as the train stops and the button lights up green, press it
>Wait for the door to open and dart out of the train as fast as you can, making room for everyone else behind you.
Literally the best option for both you and everyone else. You delay them by the fraction of a second in the very worst case.
>>
>>1088466
>I've seen people just waiting for the door to open and none of the 35 people waiting behind them taking initiative.
And I would've been one of those 35 people because I simply don't like drawing attention to myself for any reason. Let people like you do their thing if they're so inconvenienced, I've long realized that dealing with people uncapable to do smalltime stuff is a daily routine so patience is the key.
>>
>>1088466
>And I would've been one of those 35 people because I simply don't like drawing attention to myself for any reason.
So you just stand there and wait until the train leaves your station?
>>
>>1088396
>>1088052
Yeah, or maybe you just feel like stretching your fucking legs, retards
>>
>>1088466
The non-autistic way would be to just remain seated and wait for the rabble to dissipate.
>>
>>1088204
Not in America. The Jew airlines like United, Southwest, American, etc serve food as little as humanly possible
>>
>>1088964
Good. Make a fucking peanut butter sandwich and put it in your carry on. You really want them to Jew you out for a shitty, half-warm, airline meal?
>>
>>1088466
That's a big girl
>>
>>1088466
>I've seen people with half their body weight in luggage

THIS IS WHERE YOU GET INTO ACTION
>get relatively close to the front
>instantly ask any old lady/frail girl if she needs help with the luggage/general help walking down the steps
>most of the time they accept the gesture
>everybody let's you through because you are a nice person
>get off the train first as a result

two birds with one stone, sport
>>
>>1087967
The same reason cars start slowly rolling long before the light turns green
The same reason people step right at the edge of the curb, or even step down on the street, before crossing
The same reason people will stand really close to you or even bump against you on a line queue
BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>>1089999
4u
>>
>>1088492
>Yeah, or maybe you just feel like stretching your fucking legs, retards
>needing to stretch legs

Typical cager.
>>
>>1088466
Depending on the size of the rucksack I'd probably even advise you to put it on your side so you don't bump people unsuspectingly.
If you're standing on a metro line or just in the door area of the train, take your bag off and hold it in front of you. Not only will you be more spatially aware and make it much easier for people to enter and exit the train, you'll avoid any potential stolen items if you live in a seedy area. I hate how some people have absolutely no spatial awareness, especially on trains.
>>
>>1090292
What? Sit still for four hours or more and you'll want to move yourself; I say that as a cyclist.
>>
>>1091730
I usually take it off my back and hold it at my side or in front of me on public transit. I also hate it when dudes with big sports bags or ladies with their purses jam them into my shoulder when I'm unsuspectingly sitting in a seat.
>>
>>1087967
Kind of like how people all crowd the gate before it's even time to board, to the point where they're actually sitting on the floor waiting for their group to be announced.

Meanwhile I sit watching the crowd slowly board until I'm the one of the last on the plane. I still manage to arrive to my destination at the same time as everyone else.
>>
>>1091899
The only problem with that is if you're tall and have larger carry on. I don't mind standing a few minutes at the gate waiting like a retard to get my carry on into the overhead locker in order to have room for legs under the seat in front of me when I haven't managed to get an emergency exit seat or when I'm not flying business.
>>
>>1091899
This, I always get an aisle seat because i need to stretch my legs occasionally and I rarely have a large carry-on so I always just chill or go walk round the airport for a bit until the queue has finished. I never understood why when they announce boarding is open, everyone gets up super quick and stands in a line, when they're still going to have the same seat and they'll still have the same amount of space and they're still going to be taking off and arriving at the same times.
>>
>>1088466
I didn't realize trains with this setup were a thing until I encountered them in Japan.
>>
>>1092060
Is there a button for the train for people getting on? I mean, the thing with the doors opening each stop is that people can get on AND off.
>>
>>1087967

because the toddlers in front of my both shit their pants 30 minutes into the 5 hour flight and the mom has ignored the miasma for the whole goddamn flight, and i'm getting off this fucker asap.
>>
>>1092060
They are very common in Germany. Most of them are Regional Express trains operated by DB or a local railway company, but some double decker Inter City trains have been introduced in the past few years.
>>1092062
Of course there are buttons on the outside.
>>
>>1088468
>The Virgin Exit
>>
>>1087967
>Idiots

Yeah even after the cabin crew tell everyone to stay in their seat till the aircraft has stopped & seat belt sign has gone off. Can't even wait a few more seconds for the stampede.
>>
>>1088069
Bangkok to Macau on Air Asia. The flight was delayed and every time an announcement was made by ground staff 100 Chinese people would jump up and stand in line. That went on for three hours.

I end up in the back of the plane in a middle seat with a Chinese guy at the window seat. As we are taxing to the gate he's trying to climb over me but I've attached my arm to the seat in front of me to form a barrier. I do this for a while but once at the gate I relent and he climbs over me. It's too late though as the 100 other Chinese are all ready clogging the isle.

Oddly enough upon exiting the aircraft they then take their time getting to the immigration counter.
>>
>>1087967
I dunno. Why do people line up at the gate as soon as boarding is announced? I basically wait until right before they call my name to show up at the gate. Doesn't matter anyway. My seat is reserved and I'll make my bag fit.
>>
>>1087967
>ITT: OP exposes the fact that they are a manlet who's never had to experience the pains of flying as a tall person.
>>
>>1092346

>Boarding call for passengers between the rows 35 and 25
>The whole fucking gate is clogged with passengers between 24 and 1
>>
Beacause of Braess paradox lil retard
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.