[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >look for cheap entry level mountain bike in local

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497844492621.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497844492621.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>be me
>look for cheap entry level mountain bike in local classifieds
>find a dude selling a reasonably old but sturdy bike for $250
>Read description of the advert
>"Bike frame XL, for men 180 and up"
>mfw 5'7"
>mfw scared to contact buyer and arrange a meet
Oh god manlet feels are the worse when it comes ro biking.

Which size of bikes do you short bros ride?
>>
File: IMG_1723.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1723.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>1087589
dude you're 5'7 so you are obviously not XL get a fucking medium 27 or if you are fat a 29. jesus fuck
>>
>>1087596
Why do you have to be such a dick
>>
nobody gives more of a crap about how tall you are than you. Pedal often, be personable, find happiness, you will be fine. Get a bike that fits though, that will help with the happiness part.
>>
>>1087589
6'4" here. Do you know how hard it is to search Craigslist and find a bike that fits me that isn't being price gouged for the uncommon size? If you're 5'7", you're in the prime spot for all the awesome frames. Look harder.

Where are you from? I'll look for you, damnit.
>>
>>1087977
As a big guy you can still make a smaller frame work.
>>
>>1087984
prove it
>>
>>1087589
5'6", you're a fucking faggot. And you deserve whatever shit you get in life, holy shit you fucking spineless, sackless manlet. Grow some balls and don't give a shit. You're not gonna grow taller no matter what you do so just accept it and embrace it and quit sucking cock.

That said, you did good to skip out on that bike because as >>1087596 said, that bike is way too fucking huge for you. Get a smaller bike, something that'll actually fit you. I ride an 18" mtb, I find that to be a tad too big still even after fucking with it to fit me better. I already have 1k miles on it and got a good price for it, so I'm just gonna keep riding it, but don't do yourself a disservice and find something that'll fit you nice from the get go. That means skipping out on taller bikes. Get something within your height range or even a little bit smaller if you want max performance. Hell, imo, even if you were tall and fucking 6'9" monster, you'd still be trying to look for a smaller bike for performance reasons.
>>
File: midosuji.gif (2MB, 569x325px) Image search: [Google]
midosuji.gif
2MB, 569x325px
>>1087987
Start bending your granny back, raising your saddle and slamming your stem with no spacers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.