[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>train stations will never be the lifeblood and centre of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>train stations will never be the lifeblood and centre of towns again.

Hold me /n/
>>
>>1086068
Move to places that still is
>>
Visit Europe. Unless the town's too old, almost any place with a railroad will have all services within a stone's throw from the station. This is based on the simple assumption that people will move there. In my suburb we have what should be a dead mall, but it's conveniently placed between the commuter rail station and the commieblocks, so it keeps on.
>>
>>1086068
Where is this?
>>
I know that feel, /n/egro
>>
File: Penn_Staion_Interior.jpg (167KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
Penn_Staion_Interior.jpg
167KB, 600x549px
>>1086165
>>
>>1086068
I'm sorry that you live in a 3rd world country OP
>>
>>1086126
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.
>>
>>1086125
In both the European countries I'm citizen of the station is usually very far from the real center of the town usually located on the peak of a fucking mountain.
>>
>>1086068
>>train stations will never be the lifeblood and centre of towns again.

Not with THAT attitude!
>>
File: Folkestone Harbour Station.jpg (104KB, 624x399px) Image search: [Google]
Folkestone Harbour Station.jpg
104KB, 624x399px
This station was fucking lit back in the day.
>>
>>1086628

Switzerland has some train station oriented towns.
>>
>>1086308
I know it's unrelated, but Super South Wales would of been a way better name.
>>
>>1086308
Ah, that explains a lot.

But I think the trains will return eventually, despite the extra expense of having to put the replacement line underground.
>>
File: Roosendaal treinstation.jpg (323KB, 1500x630px) Image search: [Google]
Roosendaal treinstation.jpg
323KB, 1500x630px
there are around 13.000 people who still use it daily out of the 77.000
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.