[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got raged on by a cager for the first time today. >biking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: cage.jpg (64KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
64KB, 543x960px
Got raged on by a cager for the first time today.

>biking to girlfriend's house to feed cats while she's visiting her parents for the weekend
>turn left onto a mostly quiet road, except for pic related
>he's about 100 feet behind me by the time I'm in his lane
>lays on the horn, I guess because I slowed him down
>give him the finger as he passes (inb4 it's my fault for provoking him)
>he stops his car in the road in front of me and gets out, starts yelling at me
>bike around him and turn right at the stoplight up ahead
>he catches up to me and throws his starbucks drink at me

Called the police non-emergency line afterward to let them know about this road rage incident, but they probably won't do anything about it.
>>
>>1084455
Go fuck him in the ass. Assert your dominance. Also wear a thick jacket if possible
>>
Buy a pepper/bear mace spray and do something about it next time. If the pigs didn't do shit about that asshole assaulting you, they probably won't do shit about you blinding him for a couple of hours and he will learn his lesson.
>>
>>1084455
next time be a man and stop your bike too and beat the shit out of him.. whats the big deal.
>>
>>1084455

Traffic law is not enforced, except VERY occasionally after the fact.

If you want to protect yourself, never expose yourself to traffic in any way.

If you choose to give cagers the opportunity to kill you, they will take that opportunity. They'll never know or care or even remotely understand their choice.
>>
>>1084472
>never expose yourself to traffic in any way

how is that remotely possible?
>>
>>1084508
Stay your my parent's basement duh.
>>
>being able to identify and successfully communicate with a specific vehicle with your horn from 100 feet away
Riding outside civilization really sucks
>>
That's why I carry a teaser.
He'd have learned some manners after catching 230,000 volts
>>
File: 12-BOONEN-Tom008c-630x420.jpg (56KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
12-BOONEN-Tom008c-630x420.jpg
56KB, 630x420px
Hit the gym to swole up, grow a few inches taller, wear tight lycra to accentuate your physique. Never had any problems with cager ragers and I'm an asshole biker all the time.
>>
File: 1494905510762.jpg (29KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494905510762.jpg
29KB, 460x460px
>2017
>not being a tall, built, bear-looking motherfucker
>not intimidating pedestrians and motorists with your presence and strong gaze
>reacting to or being fazed by honks, screams, fingers, obscenities, etc

You fucked up, anon. Just go on your way. When you don't react people will get more frustrated (which is fun to see) but the situation will not escalate.

Don't know why you retards are so immature - seriously, enjoy life and enjoy cycling. Don't let other people's emotional garbage get to you. Life is too short for such petty bs.

Just smile, pedal on, and - in the back of you head - just recognize that these kinds of people (i.e. cagers, people in a hurry) have shitty lives.
>>
ok this aint a troll post as others in this thread but... fucking first world people that dont know how to coexsit with other human beings in real life.

2 real options in this case:
1- when a dude like this one irrationally honks, you can just ignore the shit and let him drive away. give him thumbs up pisses them more or leaves them without reaction (waving hello is also good). thing is..you dont let them get in yur brain, and you dont use energy with this situation that will prob repeat a lot of times. zen mode this is.
2- you decide to confront the dude. before this analize the situation and see if can get fucked up or not. what you did (finger shit) + getting in front of him after that is completly retarded. cause the finger doesnt do him any real harm and then you expose yourself. dumb. so what you can do for instance is go to his right side slowly, break a mirror and then just turn the oposite way or brake left or go somewhere the car cant go. dude gets pissed off you are ok.

oh and fuck the law and police. who the fuck actually relies on them. fuck em, again and again.

by the way there is a third option going to his side and asking politly why he honked. this is usually useless as cagers tend to not rationalize to well. they dont really want to hear arguments or law trafics or human logic. fuck that.

now grow up and fuck the cops. fucking first world people are making this world shiet lol. but maybe youre young and thats ok, we are all retarded at some point. cheers out hommie.
>>
>>1084467
THIS, is useful for dogs, but also for cager shits.
>>
File: OLtC0qw.jpg (127KB, 960x1310px) Image search: [Google]
OLtC0qw.jpg
127KB, 960x1310px
>not carrying ninja rocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=023sghekO1Q
>>
>>1084599

This. Get jacked... but also shave your head, and grow a beard.

When I walk around the grocery store, people just get the fuck out of my way. Feels good, man. Also, milfs get all wet.
>>
>>1084713
they don't really though
>>
>>1084749

You will address me as Sir.
>>
>>1084455
>100 feet
yeah that's like a split second to a car you nigger.
>>
>>1084713
>Get jacked...
you think someone in a ton of metal and hundreds of horsepower at his feet will notice your little boy bulge?
>>
>>1084599
>>1084713
>Cyclists
>Get jacked

lol

Mate the best you can do is "I bet all the bears fight over that bottom."

Cyclists are the weakest of all training disciplines. What are you going to do, wrap your thighs around the guy's neck and make him choke on your cock?
>>
What are you going to do, wrap your thighs around the guy's neck and make him choke on your cock?

That's what I do with your mom. ..
>>
>>1084947

Most men wouldn't get out of their car unless you're a skinny faggot.
>>
>>1084471
I've done this before. Same scenario. Gave a cager the finger. Caged stops and get out of his car and starts talking shit. Slam my bike in the road and start walking towards him. I carry pepper spray for dogs, so my plan was to let him swing first then blind him and give him a good beating. Cager gets back in car and drives away. This was a couple of years ago and I'm glad I've chilled out since then. At the time I was just looking for excuses fight people. However I'm still under the impression that fighting fair is for chumps.
>>
>>1084996
>Most men wouldn't get out of their car unless you're a skinny faggot.
that's not what you have to worry about worst case you get slapped around, if they pull the car on you or ram you you can die. and that's really the first instinct let me tell you. getting out of the car is an unusually polite thing to do compared to what i seen a few times.
>>
>>1084999
>At the time I was just looking for excuses fight people.
i was a teenager too once. interestingly when you are looking for a fight you are not likely to get one.
>>
>>1085064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No7v2ps6ukI
case in point, the motorbike dude got lucky he didn't got smashed into the concrete.
>>
>>1084455
>inb4 it's my fault for provoking him
In my experience the best way to deal with it is to ignore the cager completely.
>>he catches up to me and throws his starbucks drink at me
Did he miss?

>>1085067
Sweet.
>>
>>1084455
I've had similar experiences.
Cagers just don't understand that finger=horn and vice-versa.
>>
>>1084455
He threw a drink at you? Throwing a missile at a moving vehicle is a felony where I live.
>>
>>1084455
i don't think they rage, i drive a lot and i never get mad at traffic or cyclists.

I do see the appeal in throwing a starbucks drink at a cyclists back as it's fucking hilarious.

they can't do anything about it but bitch and whine

and...it ruins their day at the expense of what $3?

then everytime they get on a bike they're afraid or angry that someone will just casually throw a drink at them from a vehicle that can take their life in a second and/or throw a drink at you at considerable speed just because.

In high school my friends and i used to "smoke out" the bmx kids ridding from school in a lifted diesel truck
>>
>>1084455
>biking to girlfriend's house to feed cats

I already don't like you. Two pieces of shit got mad at each other, big deal.
>>
>>1085245
>Throwing a missile at a moving vehicle is a felony where I live.
using a vehicle as a weapon is as well
but its never upheld because the courts don't like cyclists
>>
>>1084455
>Called the police non-emergency line afterward
Should have called the emergency line and reported him as a drunk driver.
>>
>>1085278
>courts don't like cyclists
nobody does
>>
>>1085435
He is right you know. Nobody rides a bike to win a popularity contest.
>>
File: IMG_9804.jpg (230KB, 1631x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9804.jpg
230KB, 1631x2100px
>>1084594
>That's why I carry a teaser
>teaser
Wot?
>>
>>1084455
shouldve just manned the fuck up and offered him a blowjob as an apology, fucking pussy
>>
>>1084463
>Pepper spray
>You don't conceal on rides?
>>
>>1086422
Conceal carry is like a couple kilos dude. Even lightweight handguns are still something.
>>
>>1086427
Nah biggest problem is sweaty pubes.
https://youtu.be/KtY17S7MbyA
>>
>>1084948
>>What are you going to do, wrap your thighs around the guy's neck and make him choke on your cock?
thats pretty alpha
>>
>>1086436
Dude, pubes are a good 10-20g. You'd have removed them long ago if you were even remotely serious about cycling
>>
>>1086443
It's even better if they actually wanted to choke on a cock, deep down.
>>
>>1084467

>escalate the situation further

enjoy your feeding tube
>>
>>1085067

my neighbor fucked her shit kicking a car going down a bridge. PROTIP two wheeled vehicles dont like being pushed sideways
>>
>>1086498
exactly my point.
when the driver gets out of the car you are in luck.
>>
>>1086497
enjoy YOUR feeding tube, bitch
>>
>>1085247
Don't you have a hobby? I assume all your remnant social contacts are avoiding you.
>>
ALWAYS try and deescalate when you're facing down 2 tonnes of steel with at least a hundred horses of power in it. Even if you're wrong.

While it's easier to sue from the hospital, you can't go fast while in bed.
>>
>>1085247
I know right?

As for me, I take all the boys out in my lifted H3 (new custom rims btw) and smoke some ciggies as we look for spandex-wearing gayboys going for their little pissy rides around our town. We always find one in his neon green fag shit, honk our horn a few times, then sideswipe the little fag off the side of the road. Then we all get out, light another ciggy, then fuck the little spandex gayboy's ass for a half hour or so. Then we leave and laugh about it later over some Natty Lights and ciggies. That'll show them fags to stay off our roads.
>>
>>1087310
serves them right for wearing the fag-pants
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.