[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea too ask a girl too go on a bike ride with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: girl-versailles-bike-hr.jpg (324KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
girl-versailles-bike-hr.jpg
324KB, 1280x852px
Is it a good idea too ask a girl too go on a bike ride with me?

Nothing to hard we will just go on a trail or something.

Will she think it's extremely boring?
>>
It depends on the girl, of course.

Also, how popular and crowded the trail is. Will you be able to ride two abreast, and be able to talk? Does she get enjoyment out of a ride even if you can't talk to each other? Is she competitive and will want to race?

There is no way anyone can tell you if she will think its boring without knowing anything about the girl. You are the only one who will be able to answer your own question.
>>
>>1084341
Depend how close you are desu
>>
>>1084341
Will you lose your spaghetti?
>>
>>1084341
If she doesn't enjoy riding bikes, why would you want to be with her?
>>
>>1084341
dont listen to this roadies anon, most girls will like a bike ride, even basic bitches, me and my gf ride in group rides each week and she often invites her friends, at first they worry more about not being able to keep up but in the end enjoy the ride.

just take it easy, give her a quick explanation and let her get used to riding since most people arent, if you can get her a beach cruiser or someting relaxed the better.

I say go for it you know, you are actually going on a DATE and spending time together and talking instead of just spending money on a lame pasive activity like movies, so bonus points for that.
>>
>>1084341
Girls ruin bike rides
>anon why aren't you talking to me constantly? anon why are you ignoring me? anon let's ride side by side creating a hazard for ourselves and those around us because I require constant validation
>anon let's leave our bikes here and ask some stranger to watch them. what? what do you mean that's weird? I always ask strangers for unreasonable favors and I'm used to always "yes" to everything because I am a pretty girl
>anon let's never do that again, I got all sweaty and eew yuckeeee! bugs and dirt!
Just a terrible idea all around
>>
>>1084388
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1084388
>I'm used to always "yes" to everything because I am a pretty girl

>2017
>dating pretty girls

That's where you're going wrong.
>>
Yes it's a very good idea too do that.
>>
>>1084341
I go on bike rides with girls and it can be an awesome way build a relationship/get laid.

1. Don't be an asshole
2. This is not a training ride or fast ride, or workout ride. It will be slow and more about seeing other things and talking than about an awesome bike ride.
3. Make it a trip to some destination that is interesting.
4. Stop to check out interesting stuff, take breaks, pack a lunch or snacks or something.
5. Don't give all kinds of advice on how she can ride better or faster.
6. Have fun. If she thinks it is boring or shitty for you, she will not enjoy it.

If you do it right she might gradually get more serious about riding. More mportantly if you do it right you can make out with a girl and get laid while those other anons are checking Strava and comparing wattage and eating kale and oatmeal for dinner.

Good luck
>>
>>1084476

Trash
>>
>2017
>wanting to go on bike rides with casuals
>thinking that a bike ride is an effective way to know a potential partner and/or to build a romantic bond
>not being absolutely bored out of your mind by going slow
>asking questions about bonds, relationships, dating on /n/ of all places
>being sexually deprived like >>1084476 >>1084388 >>1084478

Pfftt, you people are something else.
>>
>>1084501
Every breathing male is sexually deprived. It's just a sliding scale.
>>
File: help.gif (904KB, 500x532px)
help.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>gf starts expressing interest in cycling
>buys an old dutch bike
>we cruise around a lot
>she loves it
>get super excited that we're gonna have something new to do together
>few months later
>shes bought a proper road bike and we're doing longer distance stuff
>come home one night and she's fiddling with here bike
>she's fitting aero bars
>"anon I'm thinking of entering a triathalon"

IT'S ALL GONE HORRIBLY WRONG
>>
>>1084353
are you for real
>>
i'll ride with you anon
>>
>>1084521
>Triathlon
Just off yourself before it's too late sempai
>>
>>1084521

What? I don't get it. What's wrong with Triathlons? :')
>>
File: movie_projector1.jpg (25KB, 400x329px)
movie_projector1.jpg
25KB, 400x329px
>>1084388
>I require constant validation
>I'm used to always "yes" to everything
>>
>>1084550
Nice try catching my virginity.
>>
>>1084564
Anon is getting dumped in favor of a real athlete.
>>
>>1084569
>I'm projecting that I'm a pretty girl
In your mind, does that actually seem possible?
>>
>>1084564
triatheletes are disgusting useless scum , they ride stupid and piss all over
>>
File: 1488856687847.png (195KB, 308x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488856687847.png
195KB, 308x340px
If you will go full lycra warrior and pee off the bike to shed off seconds then she will probably break the hour record trying to get as far away as possible.
>>
>>1084388
>anon let's ride side by side creating a hazard for ourselves and those around us because I require constant validation
What retard plans to take a girl on a bike ride/date where they can't ride side by side?
>>
>>1085499
In the other vein, try and be as un-aero as possible so it doesn't become a wasted ride.
>>
>>1084353 <--- this
>>
>>1085505
>not inviting a girl to a bike ride where you sit on her wheel the entire time looking at her ass
>>
>>1085541
>admitting inferiority and letting her captain the ride
I bet you're slow, too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.