[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a single bicycle helmet that not make you look like retardo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cartman_retard.jpg (10KB, 205x212px) Image search: [Google]
cartman_retard.jpg
10KB, 205x212px
Post a single bicycle helmet that not make you look like retardo and is not fullface.
>>
>>1083982
Get over yourself, you're not impressing anyone.
>>
>>1083982
a scraped off scalp, cracked skull or actual brain damage make you look retarded.
being afraid of how you look just makes you seem like an overly self conscious amateur.
try bombing down a mountain and crashing due to some unforeseen occurrence and whacking your cranium on a large rock.
Try getting launched from your bike because a cager runs a red and slams into you at high speed with their booze guided murder machine causing you to hit vehicles, curbs or simply the road with your head.
hell, even if you hide on the sidewalk like a fag there are people who whip in/out of driveways a unsafe speeds without looking for kids/pets/cyclists(You).
honestly, wearing a full kit(that means a helmet too) makes you look like an actual cyclist instead of that kid who's afraid his schoolmates will mock him.
>>
One day you'll get a puncture and land on your head and then we'll be free from your dumb posts.
>>
So basically you guys are saying that there is no good looking helmets? Thats what i thought.
>>
File: climber.jpg (31KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
climber.jpg
31KB, 500x349px
Giro Hex looks pretty dandy, is reasonably priced and pretty light too.

>>1085327
>try bombing down a mountain and crashing due to some unforeseen occurrence and whacking your cranium on a large rock.
Or perhaps don't do take unnecessary risks? No one is compelled to ride in that manner.

>Try getting launched from your bike because a cager runs a red and slams into you at high speed with their booze guided murder machine causing you to hit vehicles, curbs or simply the road with your head.
There's no bicycle helmet on the market could be relied upon to do anything for you in that situation. Why do you bring it up?

>hell, even if you hide on the sidewalk like a fag there are people who whip in/out of driveways a unsafe speeds without looking for kids/pets/cyclists(You).
You're implying that riding on the footpath is safer than riding on the road. I don't think you have any business browbeating others when it comes to safety.

>honestly, wearing a full kit(that means a helmet too) makes you look like an actual cyclist
Plenty of people ride bikes without concerning themselves with fitting elitists' expectations of an 'actual cyclist'. Nonetheless, pic related
>>
>>1085349
On a steep climb a helmet is less important since you're not going as fast.
Especially if it's 1993 or whatever
>>
>>1085327
i can trip and fall down the stairs, I can get hit by a truck on my way to work this morning

should i wear a helmet?

I can be attacked by a rabid wof

should i wear a bite suit?

i could be shot by an ISIL/ISIS mass shooter in line at starbucks should i wear a type 4 plate carrier?

i can get crabs from a public toilet seat

should i wrap my dick in sran wrap while going to the bathroom?
>>
>>1085351
He also descended without a helmet
>>
>>1085359
Well he had balls to do that.
>>
>>1085366
It's utterly unremarkable. The exceedingly vast majority of road cyclists did this until the UCI made helmets mandatory in competition.
>>
File: Bicycle-Hat-Helmet1.jpg (182KB, 730x583px) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle-Hat-Helmet1.jpg
182KB, 730x583px
>>1083982
here OP, your fedora helmet, so now you can tip while ridding a bike
>>
>>1085353
Yes
>>
>>1085396
Pro cyclists are usually quite self-destructive. They're extremely highly motivated and it's harder to get them to rest than it is to get them to train. They'd train on illness and injury if you let them. Doesn't mean doing these things is smart.
>>
>>1085563
What it does mean is that a helmet is by no means necessary to look like a 'real cyclist'.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.