[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to make a """""female"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (61KB, 369x464px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
61KB, 369x464px
I am going to make a """""female""""" Strava account and get a bunch of QOMs (I'm not actually female). Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>1077015
I am going to make a """""human""""" Strava account and get a bunch of KOMs (I'm actually riding a motorcycle). Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>1077031
I'm actually a dog and I am going to make a """""human"""""" Strava account and out-run all the humans
BARK BARK BARK
>>
>>1077015
What's the point though, you may as well try to pass as female and enter women's races. You'd probably not finish though.
>>
>>1077041
I have a beard.
>>
>>1077015
If this were anywhere but 4chan, I'd say "Yes, you're a worthless piece of shit and totally pathetic for doing that". This being 4chan, however, you're *expected* to be a worthless, pathetic piece of shit, so I just say "Meh." instead.

>>1077041
LOL maybe a fully post-op trans woman (i.e. no penis and testicles to show up through kit, and boobs showing). Otherwise you can't hide it.
>>
I carried a girlfriend's phone riding once and got her a bunch of QOMs. But yeah making a fake account for QOMs is kind of sad.
>>
>>1077151
>LOL maybe a fully post-op trans woman (i.e. no penis and testicles to show up through kit, and boobs showing). Otherwise you can't hide it.

As long as you have small balls and dick, no facial hair, low body hair, small upper body/narrow shoulders and a slightly feminine voice you could pass. Like a lot of guys I ride with either have exceedingly small dick/balls or somehow hide that shit really well. It wouldn't be that hard. And I don't think they are even allowed to ask if you are "really" a girl or force you to show your junk. lol there was some retarded MtF oly lifter who like still has nuts, looks like a man and is allowed to compete in a bunch of legit oly comps which is RETARDED but literally apparently it's "gender" and not "sex" or whatever so you can be like "yeah I'm a girl" and be allowed to comp. Dunno if its the same for cycling
>>
>>1077195
>small balls and dick, no facial hair, low body hair, small upper body/narrow shoulders and a slightly feminine voice
You just described the spitting image of a typical cyclist
>>
>>1077198
Most of the quick racers have like 6 inches plus and reasonably deep voices. Although scrawnyness is common a lot of the fast guys around here are much bigger, like 23-26 BMI. Mostly crits here though
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.