[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie came out 5 years ago poking fun of road bikes/road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cycling.jpg (96KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
cycling.jpg
96KB, 980x551px
This movie came out 5 years ago poking fun of road bikes/road bike riders

Still holds true in San Diego today. I see so many of those stone brewing arrogant bastard ale jerseys on the beach every weekend.

Usually by old men on $3000+ carbon/ultegra or higher equipped bikes doing like 10 mph

Usually some asshole that drove his Porsche to the beach to show off his cervelo
>>
You seem to be jelly.
>>
When I'm that age I'll probably be making 3x what I'm making now and my retirement investments will have appreciated to the point where I won't give a shit about dropping a few bucks on a state-of-the-art crabbon bike with which to trigger jealous poor youngsters. I'm only in my 30s and already I love how mad people get because I have bike stuff I don't "need" because all you "need" is a busted 30 year old road bike with cracked brake housing and a fucking milk crate lashed to the upside down handlebars

10/10 approve and endorse
>>
what movie OP?
>>
>>1071431
I'm not even 30 and I'm already at the point in my career where I just dropped a few thousand dollars on a high end carbon just because I want one and could afford it. And it's so sweet how it triggers poorfags.
>>
>>1071485
i'm poor, old, and have a $4000 f/s enduro sled. wheres your god now, youngster?
>>
>>1071485
>>1071431
Even if you don't have much money it's not that hard to justify spending thousands on a bike if its a serious interest. Most poor people spend relatively obscene amounts of moneys on things.
>>
>>1071637
this. I'm poor as fuck and still want a good race bike. I may be a bit jealous of the guys who can afford one but my current situation doesn't allow it. The people who get triggered over it have something wrong in their heads to not be able to see the notable performance capabilities of something engineered to do well in whatever it's supposed to do. Shit's not free and that obviously has to come with a price. And if you're serious about it then it's easy to justify it because it almost becomes a "need"
>>
>>1071428
>living in such a shithole that your freds only can afford ultegra
I'm literally LMAO-ing at your lyf
>>
>>1071483
"this is 40"
Reverse image searches finds it btw.
>>
>>1071483
>>1071658

its a horror movie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.