[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the point of this board? Does it have any memes? Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: 1486826583140m.jpg (170KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486826583140m.jpg
170KB, 768x1024px
Whats the point of this board? Does it have any memes? Whats it's contribution to 4chan culture? Mmmhh?
>>
File: hors.jpg (295KB, 1440x809px) Image search: [Google]
hors.jpg
295KB, 1440x809px
we have baconrider so we're p much better than whatever shithole you came from
>>
File: His smile and empire gone.jpg (39KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
His smile and empire gone.jpg
39KB, 427x640px
>>1067799
>board without memes
Sounds like a dream come true
>>
>>1067799

>implying 95% of the posts on here would fit on literally any other board

that's why we're here anon
>>
File: $_57.jpg (326KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
326KB, 1600x1200px
Are collectible bike a meme?
>>
>>1067799
>Whats the point of this board?

Cyclist containment.

>Does it have any memes?

"Cyclists are not massive whiny entitled children", "Pro-cycling is not a 'roid infested shit-hell that is so pathetic even /sp/ won't touch it" and "WHAA CAGERS" about covers it.

Oh and "Carbon fibre is totally worth it guis"
>>
>>1067826
/sp/ has perfectly fine cycling race threads though.
>>
>>1067799
>muh maymays
Summerfriend pls go
>>
>>1067799
Listen, shithead, THERE IS NO POINT TO 4CHAN IN GENERAL. It's just a way for people to burn off time doing basically nothing productive or useful. Can't watch TV 24/7/365 after all. Just accept that and stop questioning everything. If you want to be somewhere there's a 'point' to then look elsewhere.
>>
>>1067801
This. Bacon is one of the few respected tripfags of this website, and he is a baneposter, so he has my respect.
>>
>>1067826
>cycling
>roids
>>
>>1067826
completely forgot the elite urban planning/foamer enclave but that is to expected of a crossposting cager piece of shit like yourself
>>
Same with every other board, containment.
>>
File: 4rl0tfM.gif (2MB, 231x144px) Image search: [Google]
4rl0tfM.gif
2MB, 231x144px
>4chan culture
>>
>>1067799
>Does it have any memes?
>>
>>1067799
>Mmmhh
be.
very.
careful.
now.
>>
>>1067855

Except that the foamers, urban planning crowd, railroad modellers, and public transit circlejerk IS the board. The bikefags are just here temporarily until gook moot kicks them all to /sp/ and /fit/ where they belong. This is a train board and the urban planners are just here for the ride. I mean, it's called /n/ because shinkansen has a bunch of n's in it. Shi/n/ka/n/se/n/.

It's also in the japanese culture section, although it's by far the one that's totally lost whatever purpose it may have had for being there by now.
>>
>>1067915
>they see me rollin
>>
>>1067801
Does bacon have a traumatic brain injury?
>>
>>1067873
this
>>
>>1067945
Go check on your choo choo train thread.

Is it still there?

Then quit whining.
>>
>>1067828
This, fuck it's almost May.
>>
>>1067799
>Whats it's contribution to 4chan culture?

Without /n/ nobody on 4chan outside of /dbt/ would have any countercultural credibility. Listening to obscure music isn't enough anymore. If you want to complain about how society is shit, you better be risking your ass every time you leave home to get a cheeseburger. We're the only people here who can be consistently killed in traffic. The only cheaper way to sound like you know what you're talking about, in terms of complaining about society, is to ride a skateboard. Basically, we're as vital as /a/ in terms of the chan wide social movement. Even if you don't visit a board, you're constantly communicating with people who do. So it's really lucky for everybody that boards like /lit/ exist, for example, because that means if you shitpost long enough, you'll get indoctrinated with ideas from a really big book without even having to read one yourself. (If you don't believe me just read Snow Crash or watch Repo Man, basically it's about how society is shit and if you don't ride a bike or take a bus to work you're basically scum of the earth.)
>>
>>1067799
Whoa now, hold the daggone motherfucking phone, 'What's the point of this board?' Mother. Fucking. Trains. If you aren't here for the trains (and sometimes airplanes) then get the FUDGE out.My train will crush your bike like an airplane crushes an ant when it comes out of the sky into a fiery blaze, crashing into an anthill and killing everything in sight just like the inefficient, unsafe transportation method it is. Our trains will flatten for Forza, crush your Chrysler, and send your Impala to the great impound log in the sky. If you think you can take on the trains and ride the rails with the best of us or even with the rest of us, then I wish you luck, you brave, crazy motherfucker, but if you can't handle this much transportation, then get out of the freaking railyard, you goddamn son of a pedestrian.
>>
>>1067991
No, it's just all the bacon going to his head. Reminder that eating meat makes you fat and makes you die young.
>>
File: collectable.jpg (187KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
collectable.jpg
187KB, 500x375px
We have highly collectable bicycles.
>>
File: 1490372038145.jpg (75KB, 999x716px) Image search: [Google]
1490372038145.jpg
75KB, 999x716px
>>1068134
this
>>
File: multitrack drifting.png (328KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
multitrack drifting.png
328KB, 1353x976px
>>1067799
>Does it have any memes?

well even the slowest boards like [3/ /po/ or /u/ have their memes, just look at the name of the players in the football 4chan cup.
>>
File: blimptrain.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
blimptrain.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>1067799
Two words: Blimp Train.
>>
>>1068185
This, we have enough memes for a small board like Blimp Train and Fred, just that most of them aren't sitewide like a lot of the bigger board's memes.
>>
>>1068136
Vegan pls go
>>
Wait can I see some more of these highly collectable bikes for my collection
>>
>>1068220
Is Fred really just a /n/ meme? I've used and then subsequently explained it a few times in real life.

I guess the chances of them realizing that it came from this backwards corner of the internet are pretty low.
>>
>>1070212
>Is Fred really just a /n/ meme? I've used and then subsequently explained it a few times in real life.
When I made than post I was referring to the fact that Fred in this context on 4chan is only really used here and mabye on cycling threads on /sp/ or /fit/, unlike something like Costanza holding the baseball bat which is sitewide and from /sp/. I'm not even sure if Fred originated here or from some other anecdote or on another forum, even then it's not really something you'd ever associate with /n/ in real life, so I doubt you using it in real life would ever lead someone to /n/.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.