[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get deal on cell phone mount from amazon >now can play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

>get deal on cell phone mount from amazon
>now can play music when biking through phone instead of headphones in my pocket getting tied up and dangling everywhere and people can hear my sick beats
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
I got this one because it had high reviews, but the mount was retarded so I had to fix it myself to get tight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015PS3ME2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I need another one and since this wasn't really worth the 15 bucks I spent, what's a better and cheaper model?
>>
>>1065991
i dunno, i bought this one that was only $3 with a promotion a week ago

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KGE3P9W

>>1065983
would a faggot be white as fuck and playing kendrick lamar's DAMN. album through his phone on his bike?

i didnt think so
>>
>>1065994

just found this one for $5 and ordered it, will test it out saturday night.

https://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Universal-Rotating-Handlebar-Motorcycle/dp/B01IX5AF3U/ref=sr_1_39?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1492743074&sr=8-39&keywords=bicycle+phone+mount&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011
>>
>>1065994
yes you faggot
>>
>>1065982
>not having a bluetooth 10W speaker to blast everyone with nigger music while you pass them

fucking pleb
>>
>>1066024
extra weight and my phone is already loud as fuck
>>
>>1065982
>>1065991
>>1065994
http://s.aliexpress.com/QfUvAfMf
>>
Get a trekz bone conduction headset.

Durable as shit, waterproof, decent audio quality and leave your ears open to hear the car coming up behind you.
>>
>>1065982
>play music when biking

Not hearing that transit bus behind you about ready to run you down.
>>
>>1066299

Interested. Can you hear highs and lows?
>>
>>1066308
Lows pretty well. Highs aren't great. It's not going to be as good as proper earphones. But it leaves your ears open to the world, nobody else can hear it, it has a low profile few will notice and it can't hurt your eardrums.
>>
>>1066300
I use earphones when I ride my bike, but always keeping excessive attention to everywhere and so far I've never had any serious problems.
>>
No helmet headphones masterrace.
Feels good riding on roads without cars
>>
>>1066299
>decent audio quality
That's a lie. Bone conduction is shit.
>>
File: thing.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
I have this one and I've been happy with it. My advice before buying one is make sure the clamp part wont black your access to the buttons on the side of your phone.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B015PS3ME2/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>1065991
FUCK THIS MOUNT.
The two side grips fell off while I was riding and I didn't realize it so they're just gone. Don't believe the best seller tag or the ratings. It's a shitty mount. It still sortof works if I just have the corner things on my phone but I don't trust it over bumps so I just haven't used it.
>>
File: tangled-rapunzel-thumbs-up-main.jpg (64KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
tangled-rapunzel-thumbs-up-main.jpg
64KB, 560x423px
>>1065982
Protip: fold your earbuds in half twice and they won't be tangled.
>>
>>1065994
Got the same one but I fucking hate the mount - had to buy this thing to make it work I really hate the way it looks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N05WIID/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>1066299
Had one - audio was shit. I might as well just dangle the buds from my straps.

It also busted into a million pieces on a light wreck.
>>
>>1068234
OP here, got this, didnt know how to put on the silicone straps lol, returned it

>>1066300
I only wear my right earbud because I'm american so i ride on the right.
>>
File: 41Qwyiq1uGL._SY400_.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
41Qwyiq1uGL._SY400_.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>1065982
Get a BT speaker/bell.
Mine has the controls wired to the handlebar grip and takes hands free calls.

>>1066024
You just described me but replace nig music with dubstep, instrumental and eurobeat.
I am garbage.
>>
>>1070579
Whats great about that one is it has a second option for the bell that sounds like a car horn, even in volume.
Watch the slow cyclist in front you reach max rpm when you honk right behind them.
>>
>>1070579
How well does it werk when taking a call while on the move? Is there anything else in the conversation other than FRSHFFFSHSHHHHFFFFFF - damn anon, can't hear you!?
>>
>>1068706
Protip: don't cycle with headphones in. Do you want to die?
>>
>>1071307
Surprisingly clear.
They didn't know I was biking.
>>
well guys ive had this thing for about a week. it really makes a great difference.

i still have to put the left earbud in my pocket (i only use my right earbud so i can hear traffic) but its so much more convenient and neat having the phone on my stem. much easier to access the screen, change controls, view map, etc
>>
>>1068706
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by fold them in half twice
>>
File: sleep dopesmoker reissue.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sleep dopesmoker reissue.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
I straight up play this shit so loud through a bluetooth speaker it makes my entire frame rumble

I strap it to the underside of my saddle so I can feel the vibrations in my grundle.
>>
File: timeline1-345x204.jpg (13KB, 345x204px) Image search: [Google]
timeline1-345x204.jpg
13KB, 345x204px
>>1073327
pic is exactly what he means but do it twice
>>
>>1073422
I'm having trouble with the earbuds/rectangular piece of paper metaphor
>>
>>1073421
I know you're edgy enough to think the vibrations make it cool, but the whole idea of an album like that is to have the sound envelop you, either by using quality headphones or some massive loudspeakers.

You're basically just reducing the quality of the sound so that you can be a dick to other people, congratulations.
>>
>>1073421
DRRRRROOOOOOOPPPPP
OUUUUUUUUUUUT
OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFE
>>
>>1073421
Disgusting pleb music
>>
>>1071360
Cars get along fine, and you see less and hear nothing in them.
>>
>>1073473
You fucking child I've been listening to this music since you were at your mother's teat, tell me how to strap massive loudespeakers to my ride and i'll fucking do it.
>>
File: pimped_bike.jpg (51KB, 468x348px) Image search: [Google]
pimped_bike.jpg
51KB, 468x348px
>>1073578
>>
>>1071360
Pro-tip: a car that's going to hit you sounds exactly the same as a car that's going to pass you by when you can only hear it behind you

Bonus Pro-tip: you can use the muscles in your neck to look around and check if there's anything behind you when you change lanes/make turns
>>
>>1073597
how the fuck does he power them though
>>
>>1073578
Listen granpa, we have this cool technology now, it's really great..
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.