[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this problem with really bad infected sores on my inner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: UAM210.jpg (113KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UAM210.jpg
113KB, 1200x1200px
I have this problem with really bad infected sores on my inner thigh and around my groin. I'm not even a cyclist!
So part of what I've been doing to remedy this is wearing underarmour compression shorts.
They don't seem to be doing the job lately, I don't know if it's because these are getting loose or because I've gotten thinner.

/n/, could you please help me out, what are the best non-padded compression/cycling shorts?
>>
>>1065729
What are the sores? Have you been to a dermatologist? They might be because of heat and moisture so shorts would be counter productive. Post a pic.

t. someone with super shitty skin
>>
>>1065733
I went to GP, took many courses of anti-biotics to treat symptoms.
I went to a Pajeet dermatologist. He said use phisohex wash and wear cycling shorts and keep the hair trimmed but not shaved.

Infected hair follicles. Without the shorts I was getting the chafing on the thigh, with the shorts I've been getting them between my junk and the thigh where I think some of the material sort of bunches/rubs.
>>
>>1065729
Do you put anything between your legs to stop chaffing? I used Vaseline thinking it would prevent chaffing when I ran and I got two huge cysts about the size of walnuts.
>>
>>1065740
I've used baby powder before but mostly just the shorts.

>two huge cysts about the size of walnuts

This is the kind of shit I'm dealing with.
>>
cyclist here, treated saddle sores with antibacterial wash (prevent infection) and applying a very fine layer of pawpaw ointment.

regarding sores and infection in the groin, any doctor/pharmacist would recommend loose-fitting clothing for an infection like jock itch. no clue if similar. you might be overdoing it.
>>
>>1065729
Long-time saddle sore sufferer here..

1. GO SEE A DOCTOR. You need antibiotics.
2. DO NOT WEAR TIGHT CLOTHING OF ANY KIND. That's just making the problem worse.
3. KEEP EVERYTHING DOWN THERE SCRUPULOUSLY CLEAN AND DRY. Get a loofa or exfoliation gloves and scrub once a day.
4. Once the infection is gone, try using acne medication that has 10% benzoyl peroxide in it. Swear to you, no lie, it's the Magic Bullet that prevents and treats my saddle sores before they get out of hand. Use it daily, shit actually works for things like this.

Good luck to you, OP. I know how much this shit sucks, really I do.
>>
>>1065729
>Compression shorts
Have fun with your tiny, dense genitals.
>>
personally I use these, mainly because my balls wiggle out of the chamois pad and get pinched.
But I also get this boil like state on my inner thigh if I use cycling shorts as the sweat/bacteria is more concentrated or some shit.
>>
>>1065797
>loose-fitting clothing
Geez, I don't know what I can do here. If it's loose-fitting I'll get the chafing on the thigh: if it's tight I'll get the chafing around the groin.

>GO SEE A DOCTOR. You need antibiotics.
When it was really bad last year I took 10 courses of antibiotics. Not all of them quite back to back, but pretty close together. I saw a doctor mostly about something else the other day and she said maybe they could give me a lower dose for a longer period.

>KEEP EVERYTHING DOWN THERE SCRUPULOUSLY CLEAN AND DRY. Get a loofa or exfoliation gloves and scrub once a day.

I was wondering if maybe I've rubbed it too much, keeping it clean.

>Once the infection is gone, try using acne medication that has 10% benzoyl peroxide in it.
Is this a pill?

The wash the dermatologist put me on to is 1% triclosan and contains sodium benzoate and benzyl alcohol. I don't know how much it actually does.

>>1065902
Great fun pissing all over the floor and toilet half the time when I take it out.

Thanks for your input, fellas. I never had this problem before last year and one of the things was I had put on about 7kg. (From around 80kg to 87kg at 6'0)
So what I assumed was a major cause here was extra fat meaning extra chafing. I've dropped down to being lighter than I was before, though and it keeps happening. Going forward I think I will try to lose more fat and correct my neet-tier posture and gait.
>>
>tfw crossed the entire country riding my bicycle
>tfw no saddle sores ever
I love my Brooks™.
>>
i have a similar problem and i just never wear underwear
>>
File: 1487625115360.jpg (85KB, 960x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487625115360.jpg
85KB, 960x568px
>>1065927
i have realized that i have type 2 diabetes and i think it makes the infection worse, look into that. too much sugar in your blood, leaking into your cells and feeding the infection. i think that is my problem
>>
>>1065935
Maybe I should wear kilts exclusively.
>>1065936
Shit sucks. I've been tested for diabetes a couple of times so I doubt it's that. Good family history of the 'beetus so I may see it one day.
>>
File: evergreen as fuck.jpg (164KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
evergreen as fuck.jpg
164KB, 600x400px
walmart sells jockey brand compresion shorts in the underwear aisle, they're normally 9 bucks and I've saved so much money from not wearing expensive nike pro compression shorts as underwear.

also invest in goldbond friction defense, in a yellow deodorant looking thing in the health section.
>>
File: balls.jpg (89KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
89KB, 580x773px
freeball nigga
>>
>>1065729
Aero Tech Designs makes nice affordable cycling shorts. I like the SM010 but those are padded, not sure if they make any non-padded. Worth checking.
>>
Had the same problem
Now using Clotrimazole Topical cream on the troubled area.
Also, as funny as it sounds
Anti Monkey Butt powder, after the cream has worked well for me.
Go and see a doctor about those cysts..I had them turn into boils that later exploded, and wound up with sepsis...damed near killed me...literally.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.