[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw some guy in a full piece business suit and no helmet riding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (39KB, 1055x792px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 1055x792px
I saw some guy in a full piece business suit and no helmet riding his bike in the middle of morning city traffic.

What the HELL was his end game?
>>
>>1065728

That's my dream. The ultimate "I love cycling, I'm getting shit done, fuck you."
>>
>>1065728
I literally did that today
>>
>>1065728
Slapping your gf on the ass in the club.
>>
File: brumotti-bike-elegante.jpg (51KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
brumotti-bike-elegante.jpg
51KB, 307x400px
I see dudes commuting in $3k suits all the time. Gotta look baller on the saddle.
>>
A sweaty butt
>>
"My life is empty, might as well die doing the one thing that brings me joy"
>>
>>1065728
Uhhhhh arriving at work?
>>
>>1065728
Don't worry. So do I, and literally thousands others on my daily commute. I pass a sign every morning on my way to work that says how many people has passed that day on bike. When I pass it around 6.45, it already says 250-400. If you combine those numbers with the big streets out of my town, it'll add up to roughly 2000. And that just at at 6.45. When I pass the sign on the other side of the road at my way home at about 15.20, it says 2400. And that's before rush hours for bycicles that typically last from 7.45 to 10.00 and again from 15.00 to 16.30 on my route.
>>
>>1065728
Alcoholism.
>>
>>1065903
>fused suit
>$3k
Is that jamaican dollars?
>>
>>1065934
Never heard of these signs. Where at? Any article describing them? Thanks anon
>>
>>1066793
>Where at?
Melbourne has one outside Velocycles on Lygon St, Brunwsick. It covers the bike path that goes across there.
>>
>>1065728
I've done that, riding to a job interview. Well, I had a helmet.

Assuming no helmet laws where you are, he was just going to work, probably lives close enough that he doesn't get all sweaty during his commute, or just takes it easy and blows by jammed traffic without really hammering the pedals.
>>
File: into_the.jpg (26KB, 289x376px) Image search: [Google]
into_the.jpg
26KB, 289x376px
>>1066812
You went to a job interview with helmet hair?
>>
>>1066772
>$2500 trek mtb with dork disc and not a spec of dirt since never ridden it on a dirt patch

>$35 h&m suit separated suit with coupon

Fucking normie
>>
>>1066819
>he doesn't keep a comb and quiff grease in his saddle bag
>>
>>1066819
>You went to a job interview with helmet hair?
I had a comb in my trunk bag but I also have short enough hair that I can just brush it with my hand and it doesn't really get super-messed up in the first place.

Don't you wash your hair so that it's not greasy and doesn't get molded into shape by helmets?
Just ride with clean dry hair and mostly, it's fine.

Oh and btw:
>I got the job
>>
Getting to work?
>>
>>1066793
Ã…rhus, Denmark
>>
>>1065728
How do people change in to a suit at work? How do they shower? Don't they get sweaty and smelly? I don't get commuters who have to wear suits.
>>
>>1065728
This. I always keep a comb in my pocket because my hair looks worse than Gino DiGiannantonio after a typical ride. I never wear suits but occasionally I will ride in dress shirt, slacks, and a tie.
>>
>>1065728
holy shit IKTF LOLOL
i seen some piece of shit bum in a giant coat and HUGE backpack and loaded rack on his mountian bike. what was he planning on accomplishing, his rear rack stopped him from getting behind the seat on a steep decent.
>>
>>1066819
/fa/ pls go
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.