[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden's Largest Newspaper Demands "Ban Men In Cars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Space-Marine-Heavy-Bolter-2.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Marine-Heavy-Bolter-2.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
THE TIME HAS COME MY BROTHERS
WE HAVE STAYED QUIET FOR TOO LONG,
OUR HIBERNATION ALLOWING HERESY AND FILTH TO SPREAD
THE DEATH AND PLAGUE HAS CAUGHT UP TO OUR APATHY,
AND NOW THE CHAOS FEMINISTS HAVE STARTED ATTACKING OUR DIGNIFIED MOTORS OF EXPLOSIVE INDUCED ROTARY MOVEMENT

IT IS TIME TO GET WOKE
IT IS TIME TO CLEAN OUR RUSTY ARMOR AND WEAPONS
IT IS TIME TO CLEANSE SWEDEN, AND AWAKEN ITS VIKING SPIRIT ONCE MORE

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/swedens-largest-newspaper-demands-ban-men-cars-stop-terror

>Sweden's Largest Newspaper Demands "Ban Men In Cars To Stop Terror"
>Instead, it is cars — which she calls “effective murder machines” — that Franchell says “must simply be removed from city centres and places where people gather, if people are to be protected in future”.
>Vehicles are “easy to steal, and so nothing has been able to stop their advance”, writes Ms. Franchell.
>“It just isn’t reasonable that a big truck can be driven right into one of Stockholm’s busiest streets on a Friday afternoon right before Easter.”

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog explained.
>>
Full article here.
>>
I for one fully support this measure.
>>
WTF I love Sweden now
>>
>>1063378
>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog explained.

Stupid ending implying women aren't as dangerous as men, we should ban everyone.
>>
Sounds good to me.
>>
Why don't we just ban all cars?
>>
>>1063454
The Jews won't allow it
>>
Even as an /o/tist I find the idea of a totally pedestrian city very interesting and would like to see it but not under these terms.
>>
>>1063461
And also not in a snow blanket country of cold death.
If there's a reason for me driving a car, it's to get through fucking snow, and to keep myself warm and isolated from Jupiter, Perun, Ran, Thor, and Zeus trying to kill me with weather.
>>
The article about men driving cars is a completely different article and is unrelated to terrorism. This article just says that cars have been used effectively in terrorist attacks, and that it is unreasonable that one can steal a large truck and drive it through a pedestrian heavy area - it makes more sense to have fast car roads outside the city core.

t. triggered Swede who can actually read the articles.
>>
I get restricting cars in the city centers but why does it have to be gender-discriminatory? Women are on average worse drivers than men, this is an undisputable fact.

Of course they will never address the real issue: the cancer that is pisslam.
>>
Those of you anti-cagers cheering, watch out: they're coming after men on bikes next.
>>
>>1063461
I feel exactly the same. Gender identity shenagians is not how I want a zero-car city to come about

>>1063528
First they came for the cagers, but I did not speak out cause fuck the stupid cagers
Then they came for the cyclists, but I did not speak out cause fuck the smug cyclists
Then they came for my legs and there was no one left to speak out for me

Remember the six gorillion sneakers
>>
File: Marauder2.jpg (397KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
Marauder2.jpg
397KB, 1100x600px
>>1063378
>Ban Men In Cars

Real men drive trucks.
>>
>>1063461
This.

But it's a matter or proper city planning and zoning. Pedestrian malls are fine. But they have to be designed. And the businesses have to buy into the car/no car environment that they are buying into.

Not open a couple of bars along a major arterial (because great traffic and exposure) and then lobby to close the road (because we like drunken street parties).
>>
>>1063527
>why does it have to be gender-discriminatory?

Because women are the kinder, gentler, less aggressive gender. Yeah right. Never seen broads in my town cut people off because ... Well fuck you! Ladies first!

At any rate, Stockholm truck was stolen. There ought to be a law ....
>>
>>1063572

>Not open a couple of bars along a major arterial (because great traffic and exposure) and then lobby to close the road (because we like drunken street parties).

Being from the West Indies and a natural alcoholic I would say that I love a drunken street party.

Though in our drunken street parties our folk normally don't play dice or chicken with slabs of steel, plastic and fossil fuel weighing many times more than them moving along at many miles and hour. And when carnival comes around we may block off majority of city or town roads accordingly but realize that those roads still belong to the emergency vehicles and the party has a limited lifespan. In two days it belongs back to the rest of the nation.

The problem in other nations, primarily first world nations, is that everyone is so far up their own ass that they don't realize that there is some give and take to be had for proper union and that the primary population believes that their idea of what is right is absolute.

They are so cucked that they have to lash out at every little thing.
>>
>>1063527
>I get restricting cars in the city centers but why does it have to be gender-discriminatory?
It's not. Two completely different articles.
>>
>>1063378
>>1063379
http://www.aftonbladet.se/ledare/a/lo7r9/rensa-stockholm-stoppa-bilarna

don't see the line about men in the actual full article that isn't zerohedge clickbait
>>
>>1063378
OK so what about the the men who drive trucks to supply your buildings and utility vans to maintain your buildings?
>>
File: 333.jpg (107KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
107KB, 500x333px
What if terrorists start riding bikes into people?
>>
Cars are an albatross around the neck of civilization. Death to death cages!
>>
>>1066085
It's zerohedge click baiting. That line isn't actually in the article. It's literally fake news.
>>
>>1063378
Stupid people are no excuse to act like an edgy 12 year old anon
>>
>by Tyler Durden
>le epic fite clab maymay

Jesus.
>>
>>1063528
Good thing I'm a cave vagina monster ^_^
>>
At this point I'm convinced Sweden is some secret international experiment, like the Fallout vaults.
>>
Well that's a bit extreme, what's Sweden going to ban next? Just wait until a knife attack happens, keep your knifes safe if you're the unlucky fucker that lives in Sweden.
>>
>>1067153
Oh wait I didn't see that it was just men, false alarm ladies!
>>
File: 1477727755185.jpg (32KB, 790x446px)
1477727755185.jpg
32KB, 790x446px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6hyngaYN08
>>
>>1063378

No she said cars are deadly weapons in the wrong hands and complains there's only retractable car stopping devices around the parliament building.

Retractable car stoppers should be installed at all public places, squares and foras - or in short cars and trucks should be able to be stopped before they could do any damage in the hands of a terrorist.
>>
>>1063378
somebody needs their pacifier and bloodpressure medicine.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.