[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /n/, my bike just got stolen, what the fuck do I do? h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0551.jpg (2MB, 3205x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
2MB, 3205x2448px
Well /n/, my bike just got stolen, what the fuck do I do?

https://youtu.be/qALOYURSBII [Open]
Vid of the thief

The bike is pictured
>>
You just left it out? No locks or anything?
Hope you registered it.
>>
Send that video to the police, hope they catch the faggot. Also, lock your shit up next time. Perhaps keep it indoors. No bike is safe, humans are shit and will steal anything that is not bolted down.
>>
>>1062206
>what the fuck do I do?
If you find the thief, you should cut off all the fingers on his left hand. Then make him eat the fingers.
>>
>>1062206
man i used to live in lansing on foster between e.mich and k-zoo just down from mac's. fuckin rathole of a city. check the train tracks off aurelius by the coal tower and the tracks by the depot between hill & larch. seen a lot of bikes dumped out by the tracks on the eastside when i was there being a worthless punk rocker.
>>
>>1062206
If you didn't lock it, it wasn't stolen.
The gift was accepted.
>>
Son, it's time you learn. An unlocked bicycle is also know as a community bicycle, that fine gentlemen will eventully leave it unattended, someone else will take it, and the cycle will continue until it becomes unrideable. Looking at that piece of shit, it shouldn't be too long until that day comes. A locked bicycle is yours, that bike belongs to everyone. Move on.
>>
File: 1485893623556s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485893623556s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>1062206
Do you have a fucking camera with night vision and microphone and don't have a fucking lock?
>>
>>1062229
this
wtf is the point in a camera that doesn't deter thieves?
>>
>applefags
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.