[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are directing a movie, your hero rides a bicycle. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: softride roadwing.jpg (405KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
softride roadwing.jpg
405KB, 1024x768px
You are directing a movie, your hero rides a bicycle.

What bicycle does he ride?
>>
he's 200 kilos and rides a 4 kg road bicycle with aggressive geometry and no toe retention mostly on flat ground
>>
Rides a fixed gear bike weighing 300 lbs made from solid metal rods and man hole covers for wheels. The entire bike doubles as a lethal weapon.
>>
e-bike recumbent
>>
90s rigid mtb with the most semi of slicks ever semied
>>
>>1062173
>90s rigid mtb with the most semi of slicks ever semied
the most correct answer that could have possibly been given
>>
rigid 90s mtb with semislicks
>>
File: Pee-Wee-Herman-Bike.jpg (79KB, 1107x698px) Image search: [Google]
Pee-Wee-Herman-Bike.jpg
79KB, 1107x698px
>>
File: 90.jpg (120KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
120KB, 720x958px
>>
>>1062153
fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. the bike CANNOT coast. the pedals never stop turning. can't stop - don't want to, either.
>>
A special carbon 6.8 kg recumbent.
>>
>>1062153
A surly staggler with cheapest 22mm slick tyres possible, DUI bars, front rack and fender with no back rack or fender, squeeky chain, "hydro brakes" that in fact are cable rim brakes, but with discs on, just not connected to anything, straight up fixie with full "campadjoloh grouppoh", flat pedals and full set of reflectors.
Oh and a brooks saddle.
>>
File: semi-slicks.jpg (50KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
semi-slicks.jpg
50KB, 600x347px
>>1062173
>>
>>1062194
This pic is so 1950s it just made me duck and cover.
>>
Well road cycling would just make for a terribly boring film so it'd have to be a mountain bike. Obviously it'd be some sort of chase scene because it's a hero, having super skilled bad guys wouldn't make sense so they'd need to be on motocross bikes so it's need to be a mid to long travel bike to match up to their abilities, but the greater manoeuvrability would give it some advantage over the bad guys. I'd probably have someone like Chris Akrigg as the stunt rider and have a hidden motor to give the appearance of the hero having peak fitness.
>>
File: ja839w.jpg (12KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
ja839w.jpg
12KB, 432x288px
>>1062153
pic related
>>
The film is set in Texas
>>
>>1062153
Colnago master.
>>
>>1062240
I dunno but you should pick an American bike for the luls and have it with SRAM to rustle the trolls.
>>
>>1062240
The heartwarming tale of a cowboy who decides to follow his dreams and ignore all the naysayers. He sells all his horses and starts herding the cattle on his fathers failing ranch with a French world record speed bicycle. Undetered by the villain passing him dangerously in his truck and unscrewing his valve cores, he succeeds and earns enough to pay for his dad's sex change operation.
>>
Hes rides an ebike that his electrician father and he built. At the end of the big chase he checks the battery only to find -IT WAS EMPTY THE WHOLE TIME
>>
File: M_night_shyamalan_twist.png (127KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
M_night_shyamalan_twist.png
127KB, 400x280px
>>1062313
>>
>>1062173
Fixie with frame shifter and a brooke saddle for the bad guy.
>>
>>1062207
barf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.