[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know 4chan is loaded with contrarians so I'm curious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: How-to-descend-like-a-pro[1].jpg (103KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-descend-like-a-pro[1].jpg
103KB, 600x350px
I know 4chan is loaded with contrarians so I'm curious.

Is there anyone on 4chan contrarian enough to dislike peter sagan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHM6JtEdHp8
>>
I suspect he has a shallow well of personality
>>
i dont know him, but based on his public apparances he seems like that kind of guy, who will humiliafe and bully you to hell infront of others while slapping on your shoulders saying "whats wrong with you? life is for enjoyment, heh?!" Aka : the Dani Ricciardo of biking.
>>
File: Alejandro-Valverde.jpg (601KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alejandro-Valverde.jpg
601KB, 1500x1000px
>age of Sagan
Valverde is the one true King.
>>
>>1061975
Yep, I got the same impression from the videos. Entertaining to watch but probably a tremendous douchenozzle in person.
>>
>>1061978
Something tells me they're gonna catch this guy doping
>>
>>1061985
The movistar team are huge on religion. Like proper God botherers. Perhaps it's because it's not the will of the good lord that he gets caught.
>>
>>1061985
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but he has been caught several times, and did a 2 year suspension back in 2010.
>>
>>1061968
I dislike everyone, so it is not so much a stretch.
>>
Claiming 4chan is loaded with contrarians is a lie. What proof do you have. How dare you. Peter Sagan is not even a cyclist. He is a sports tv presenter.
>>
>>1061968
>mountain bikes
i like him MORE now
>>
>>1061975
>tfw sagan will never make fun of your tiny quads in front of your friends after you stumble across him on a club ride
>>
>>1061978
I love Valverde so much. In fact I posted that picture on sp yesterday.

Sagan's great too. Brings spectacle to all the races, and he's always willing to attack and/or work. I hope he wins PR tomorrow
>>
File: sagan shirt.jpg (87KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
sagan shirt.jpg
87KB, 750x750px
:3
>>
>>1062098
oh yeah, when is that on and where can i watch it. I work most of the day so im probably going to miss it but ive been meaning to watch more of the sport...

on the thread topic, Sagan seems cool as fuck and i always like watching him ride
>>
>>1062156
Eurosport coverage starts at 11 UTC+1 today. If you don't get it on any of the channels you have then probably reddit/r/peloton is your best bet for a stream. I can heavily recommend watching the race as it's an iconic race and there will be tons of action.

If you do find a way to watch it live don't miss the comfy /cyc/ thread on /sp/.
>>
File: welcome to n, I am your guide.jpg (81KB, 570x335px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to n, I am your guide.jpg
81KB, 570x335px
>>
>>1062193
Well shit. I've got work all day and won't be able to stream it. I doubt we can get any of the Eurosport's channels but I might ask
>>
You don't life for be sad
>>
File: sagan35.png (2MB, 1200x835px) Image search: [Google]
sagan35.png
2MB, 1200x835px
>>1061968
>>1061975
>i dont know him, but based on his public apparances he seems like that kind of guy, who will humiliafe and bully you to hell infront of others while slapping on your shoulders saying "whats wrong with you? life is for enjoyment, heh?!" Aka : the Dani Ricciardo of biking.

idk i might be naive but he seems relativly humble compared to the fame he gets
>>
>>1061978
valverde is an autistic doper
guy is mega weird
>>
>look I totally understand how 4chan works, now let me subtly create a slide thread
let us circlejerk in peace you CTR slimeball
>>
>>1062359
Yeah, we want to circle jerk over the messiah Joe Friel while quoting from his scripture, the cyclist's training bible
>>
It's not even contrarian to dislike a faggot, he's a faggot and all he can even do is go mildly fast, if he actually knew how to ride he'd be a downhill mountain biker but no he sucks too much, probably can't even do a wheelie LOL
>>
>>1061968
Van Avermaet kicks Sagan's ass.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.