[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get out of paying fines for a carpool violation in california.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: carpoolviolation.jpg (228KB, 543x896px) Image search: [Google]
carpoolviolation.jpg
228KB, 543x896px
How do i get out of paying fines for a carpool violation in california. I've never had a ticket before.
>>
Stop driving cars, start riding bikes, problem solved
>>
>>1061100
Don't be a fucking faggot and pay your fine. Carpool lanes aren't for greedy fucks such as you, they are for efficient travel.
>>
>>1061100
>>1061113
Yes, if you don't pay your fine, how will your state pay for all of the illegal alien invaders?
>>
>>1061100
Request to contest the ticket. Reschedule due to work hardship.
Schedule a day that you know ahead of time the ticketing officer will be unavailable due to Trainining activities
Show up, he doesn't, thrown out.

to figure out officer's schedule, call department and pass yourself off as a lawyer involved in *somemadeupcase* who's trying to schedule a good meeting time among a large group of people and need to narrow things down by knowing what dates are no-go for said officer
>>
>>1061119
*clarify
contest in traffic court
>>
>>1061119
>committing a felony to get out of a traffic violation fine
>>
>>1061100
>How do i get out of paying fines for a carpool violation in california

Wow. a whole bunch of shitheads here...

ok. you are guilty. the fine is the least of your problems, your insurance, your credit, and your livelyhood as well as your freedom are at stake.

Dont fuck it up.
Go to court, the day before, sit in court and listen on how to be courteous, its a good skill.
Go to court on the day, plead NO CONTEST ( do not admit guilt ), and go to traffic school.

Pay the fine, and you do not get a point on your license. Go to court and do not get a bench warrant, and get randomly arrested.

Watch out how all the other fucks fuck it up.
Practicing saying the right things, and all you will get is a fine, say the wrong things? or cop an attitude? bad move. Try and get everything done as soon as possible.
>>
>>1061104
>Stop driving cars, start riding bikes, problem solved
Start running stop signs, get killed, no problem, not my problem anyway.
>>
>>1061152
Stop being retarded, keep yielding at stop signs, problem solved
>>
>>1061100
>carpool violation
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>1061163
REKT
E
K
T
>>1061164
Violating a carpool, you stupid fuck. Driving in a carpool lane when not carpooling.
>>
>>1061164
It's a fine for not having a gf
>>
File: 1482012946733.png (13KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1482012946733.png
13KB, 202x184px
>>1061100
>How do i get out of paying fines for a carpool violation in california. I've never had a ticket before.
you call the cop a joey and tell him you dont need a guide to ride the black diamond trail.
>>
>>1061432
>tfw even our roads have a no-singles-policy
>>
>>1061420
>carpool lane
This isnt a thing literally anywhere else
>>
>>1061119
In the past it was pretty easy to negate a ticket if you were ticketed by a state highway trooper. It was common wisdom to always contest tickets in court from state troopers, as they rarely showed up to court as it often conflicted with their schedule and for all you know they could be on the other side of the state. Nowadays troopers are being made to appear in court more often unfortunately. When it's some kind of trap the pigs set up solely for the purpose of ticketing as many drivers as possible for revenue, they use officers who are paper pushers for the most part and those fuckers will never miss a court date.

The safest route to go is to take the ticket to court and plead no contest or whatever. You're still paying but it's usually much less. I once got a ticket for failing to yield to pedestrian (a trap the pigs set up by having one of their own continuously walk across the crosswalk) with 6 or so other cagers also pulled over for the same infraction. Ticket was close to $200, fucking bullshit. I took it to court, unfortunately the pig that wrote the ticket was there, but I came out only having to pay like $130 or something.
>>
File: tree fiddy.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tree fiddy.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>1061100
>$341 minimum fine

Who came up with that number?
>>
jim
>>
>>1061494
>count number of infractions last year
>determine budget deficit for last year
>divide budget deficit by number of infractions
>set fine to that amount
>>
File: harmed.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
harmed.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>1061466
>>
>>1061100
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Drive with a mannequin or dressed up sex dolls in your passenger seats. Might get awkward if you do get pulled over..
>>
>>1061115
They pay more taxes than they receive benefits. Not to mention welfare whores are predominantly white.
>>
>>1061732
Yeah, no.
>>
>>1061104
>be me
>have driver's license for 5 years
>never get a ticket
>decide to start biking
>biking up to a red light
>scan left and right
>no cars in sight
>ride through red light
>Wheeeewuu wheewuuu Wheeewuuu
>hear police sirens from behind me
>kek, some driver is getting pulled over
>wheeewuu wheeewuu
>oh shit Mr Policeman is pulling me over
>get $200 ticket for blowing a red light
Cyclists can get tickets too.
>>
>>1061100
Op, I'm this bikerchump >>1062549.
I got out of my fine by doing community service. Didn't have to pay anything. The ticket was removed from my record. All it cost me was one Saturday morning.
>>
>>1061420
>carpool lane
Is this real or one of those "activated almonds" things?
>>
Never heard of a carpool lane before. Must be an American creation
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.