[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys belong to any Facebook groups? I just joined Vintage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: collectible bie.jpg (83KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
collectible bie.jpg
83KB, 480x593px
Do you guys belong to any Facebook groups?

I just joined Vintage Mountain Bike Collectors Society.
I would post a link but 4chan wont let me
Over 1000 memebers so far, pretty lively discussions.
>>
>>1059051
I follow Cyclocarbon, that's it
>>
no, most of us are not poor homo pedophiles but you might be interested in model train general.
>>
File: 1489605424171.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1489605424171.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>1059051
>using facebook
>giving money to the jews
>using any social media
>>
>>1059069
Why do you have to be a poor pervert to join a facebook group?
I dont get your joke
>>
>>1059051
>Do you guys belong to any Facebook groups?
I'm part of the local cycling classifieds group; so far it's been great for buy/selling second hand stuff and gives a second level of exposure when listing stuff on CL.

Tried joining a few other groups, but the ones I found were mostly just members jerking each other off over how much money they have to throw around.
>>
File: collectible af.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
collectible af.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
>>1059301
>over how much money they have to throw around.

The collectible crowd is much cooler than that.
Come check us out
>>
>>1059310
too bad bikes aren't collectibles.
>>
>>1059077
>I don't have any friends
or
>all my friends are neckbeards
>>
>>1059330
There are over a thousant people on facebook who disagree
>>
>>1059352
Does Facebook have anything to do with friends? I meet my friends daily and if I'm not seeing someone for a while I give him/her a call. When I had my fb most of the news feed was just some rubbish and most of it was from the couple of hundread "friends" I don't really care much. Leaving out from most of the social media and actually being more social has been a great change for me. I'm still having Whatsapp though, so I get info about get togethers etc.

And no I don't belong to such groups.
>>
>>1059648
Good luck applying for your next job.
>>
>>1059051
That poor bike. Why do people insist on neutering every old mtb they get their hands on
>>
>>1059051
Hah, looks like Keysville. Just came back from there, the vintage group gets stronger every year.
>>
>>1059789
>implying weather you have a kikebook account matters when applying for a job
>implying LinkedIn isn't the de facto professional social media channel
>implying I don't get offers for new jobs on a weekly basis
Not that worried about the fact that I don't use facebook desu.
>>
You really don't know anything about vintage Salsa MTBs... and I'm not going to spoon feed you. Dig in deep, get your hands dirty and educate your fucking self.
>>
>>1059790
wtf are you even on about
>>
>>1059822
Who are you talking to?
>>
File: DSC00422sm.jpg (448KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00422sm.jpg
448KB, 1080x810px
my biggest fear is that chinese moot will merge our board with a much faster board and we will lose our very slow threads like the collectible bike thread :(
Hold me /n/
>>
>>1060309
clips on MTBs are for real niggas only

>tfw optimal power transfer while climbing, retention while descending, ease of egress and choice of shoes
>>
>>1060356
>>1060356
I agree, I cant be wearing some dorky shoes that make me walk like a retard.
How you gonna go inna coffee shop like dat?
>>
>>1060309
Hey does that bike in pic related happen to be yours by chance, and would you maybe be willing to sell it? It's not valuable or anything, no not at all.. I just kinda like how it looks. Certainly not a rare collectible mind you. But would you be willing to perhaps part with it?
>>
>>1059051
Mister Rodrigues of California? Is that you?
>>
>>1061458
Never really thought about it.
What you are willing to pay for it?
>>
>>1061710
How about 50 dollars? its worth way less than that bro trust me, I just really like what it looks like, its not a rare collectable or anything
>>
>>1061710

I'll give you $45.
>>
>>1061718
>>1061716

I KNOW WHAT I GOT YOU FILTHY LOW BALLERS
>>
>>1060356
>clips
>ease of egress

You're doing it wrong. You can't get out of correctly mounted clips without using your hand.
>>
>>1059077
Voice of reason
>>1059352
>Fucking normies everywhere
kys
>>
>>1061797
for road bikes, sure. this simply is not the case with mountain bikes, given that your shoes should have enough grip to hold the pedal with only moderate cinching from the top. you know clips on mountain bikes were pretty much ubiquitous before clipless (hence the name), right? do you think people just fell over whenever they lost balance before 1990?
>>
>>1059077
>not having multiple fake facebook accounts to monitor groups and stalk people
>>
>>1059051
An old Schwinn collector's group called SCHWINNG or something like that. A lot of stingray and BMX bikes, but also some adult cruisers, 10 speeds, and old mountain bikes that I like.
>>
>>1061850
That never works.
If you are stalking them, your name comes up as a possible friend
>>
File: lando.jpg (39KB, 780x344px) Image search: [Google]
lando.jpg
39KB, 780x344px
>>1063626

Wait, is this true?
If so, I had some ridiculous QTs stalking me for years...
>>
>>1063638
You should have made a moov
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.