[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta vent, guys. >spotted some roofing nails on the road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Suicided.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Suicided.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
I gotta vent, guys.

>spotted some roofing nails on the road as I was riding
>decided to turn around (nobody was around me at the time) to pick them up
>I was riding slow in the left lane on the wide shoulder looking for the nails
>cyclist up ahead is riding towards me now since I'm in the oncoming lane
>some cars are driving by so I decide to step off the road to let the cyclist pass
>I'm standing still on the side of the road off my bike and the cyclist is still riding
>the guy begins yelling to me before he's even up to me that I should "Be on the other side of the road!"
>for some reason he swings wide off the shoulder and into the lane
>doesn't slow down, doesn't look behind him
>he's only looking at me and yelling
>right at the time he swings wide into the lane, a car passes him
>the car narrowly misses him and has to swing wide
>that car then nearly hits another car head on
>meanwhile I'm standing off the road in the grass stationary
>the other cyclist loses his mind after this
>he skids to a stop and comes up to me ready to get into a fight
>got into a confrontation and managed to avoid having to fight this guy but he was fucking livid
>he claims that if an accident occurred, he could take me to court and I would be liable.

Is this true? Could I actually be liable for a moving collision if I'm standing off the road? Yes, I had been riding in the wrong lane but I stepped off a long time before the guy passed me.
>>
>Freaking out on somebody for standing on the side of the road
>Holding a person liable for causing an accident by standing on the side of the road

You're being weird and insecure about this. Dude was a proper cunt, and is going to get the shit kicked out of him some day soon if that's really the way he acts with people.
>>
>>1055295
If you saw a hobo who pulled over the side of the street pretending to pick something up so he could jump you when you ride by you'd be pissed too.
>>
>>1055269
The pissy fuck probably waited all day to get home & rage about his miserable life then decided to release on you, and why? Because you were clearing the way?

Hook him in the fuckin' gabber.
>>
Why not go with no flats/solid tire?
>>
>>1055269
Ignore him, some people are just whiny cunts
>>1055961
For several reasons you can look up yourself
>>
Typical cyclist
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.