[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here before experience ball pain while/post cycling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wain.jpg (248KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wain.jpg
248KB, 500x1000px
Has anyone here before experience ball pain while/post cycling and if so is there any way to prevent/reduce it?
>>
Recumbent
>>
>>1054054
If you're getting pain literally in the balls, the most likely cause is that you're cutting off circulation or/and twisting the testes internally - this could be caused by something as simple as wearing shorts that are too tight, or it could be that your saddle isn't quite the right shape/width for your perineum.
>>
>>1054054
No pain or numbing, but when I'm riding and I stand up, or start walking just after riding, I sometimes get a boner. Maybe the blood flow goes directly to my dick when my ass stops getting pressed against the saddle.
>>
>>1054054
get a new saddle
>>
I have had problems getting it up but after a day or 2 of not riding I get harder than diamonds is this normal?
>>
Be a woman
>>
My balls sit neatly on top of the saddle nose, zero pressure on them. Even with baggy shorts/boxers.
If you mean the ball of the foot though, yeah I get that
>>
Too much pressure on you perineum?
>>
>>1054054
angle the saddle nose down
scoot your ass back so your weight is supported through your sit bones onto the humps at the rear of the saddle
and not through your gooch
>>
>>1054054
1. You're wearing street clothes to ride a bike
2. You have the wrong size/shape saddle
3. Your bike fit is completely and totally wrong
4. Your bike frame is the wrong size
5. You need to HTFU, cycling is never 100% comfortable
6. Some combination of the above
7. Other things I didn't think of

Go find someone who knows what the fuck they're doing with bike fitting and ask them.
>>
>>1054054
I once twisted my bollock running but never had any ball pain on a bike.
>>
>>1054235
Pic related.

http://coreem.net/content/uploads/2015/11/Torsion-Cartoon-Image.png
>>
>>1054054
Support weight on feet/pedals not saddle.
>>
>>1054054
Tuck out and stop sitting on your sack.
>>
>>1054054
1. Get a new saddle, try to get one suited for you (ask your LBS for that)
2. Get the bike properly fitted (again, go to your LBS)

That's pretty much it.
>>
Get a brooks.
>>
>>1054054
It's because you either never did anything to adjust your bike correctly for you specifically other than the saddle height, or you fell for the 'bike fitting is a meme' troll-meme. Either way your bike is not adjusted correctly for you, therefore you ride in pain all the time. Fix that shit. Either find a cycling coach who knows how to do a proper bike fitting (do NOT go to a bike shop, they tend to not know what the fuck they're doing!) or look up on the internet how to do it yourself, and get a buddy to help you do it (there are things you can't see when you're sitting on the bike. You'll need a stationary trainer to put the bike on to do this, get one if you don't already have one.
>>
>>1056810
He doesn't need any trainer. I did muy own fitting, watching YouTube videos and using a wall (I've got flat bars on a XC bike) for balance with my first bike.

Even if he didn't have flat bars, he'd have to lean himself on the wall. Remember to always use your non-dominant side to lean on the wall and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1054054

Level your saddle straight or tilted nose down a little. Your body should be supported by your sit bones not your dick.

You can also try sitting back more on the widest area of the saddle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.