[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, The city where I work recently decided to make me pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Hi guys,

The city where I work recently decided to make me pay to park in front of my office. There's free parking a 10 min walk away, but I was thinking of getting a step scooter to go faster.

Anyone got any recommendations/good brands? Things to look for?

It would have to be available in Europe, but I can look that up myself.
>>
10 min walk> looking like a retarded faggot manchild carrying a toy into your workplace.
>>
>>1053590
Most provincial post of the day
>>
>>1053586
Don't forget your helmet and kneepads
>>
I realize that this whole board is a meme
>>
>>1053586
>The city where I work recently decided to make me pay to park in front of my office.
Evil bastards.
>>
File: retarded bait.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
retarded bait.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>1053586
>>
>>1053656
Why would it be bait? It's something easy to put in my car and put under my desk.
>>
Wow OP that sounds like a great job!
>>
>>1053692
It is actually. Just doesn't have a parking lot.
>>
>>1053906
Have you considered not driving to work then?
>>
>>1053906
If the parking is only ten minutes away I would just walk. In my opinion those kick-scooter things are just as supremely dorky as rollerblades.

In fact, you should embrace the walk you get from your car to the office. It is an ideal way to charge yourself up or decompress before you have to drive or go to work. It will make you feel more relaxed. Plus the exercise will be good for you and walking gives you more opportunities to discover things you would normally not notice. And it is free.
>>
>>1053637
Well done, actually. Fuck cagers.
>>
File: 1488630257762.gif (879KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488630257762.gif
879KB, 250x250px
>>1053586
b8
>>
>>1053918
It's 40 km's and there's no good public transport connection.

I know it's dorky. But I'm a successful guy with a great girlfriend, lovely friends and a nice job. I honestly don't give a damn if some random guy on the street thinks I look dorky.
>>
>>1053967
Not sure travelling 80km a day by step scooter is a good idea for your feet and health in general.
>>
>>1053972
See the OP. I can park for free a bit further. I would step-scoot from there to my office.
>>
>>1053977
Oh, sorry, I can't read for shit. Then go for it tbqh, don't listen to the insecure nerds ITT.
>>
>>1053967
It's only 80km a day, you can bike to work.
>>
>>1053982
Only if they have showers
>>
>>1054098
We don't.

Anyone with an actual answer?
>>
>>1053590
>tfw 17 years ago aluminium scoots were uset by hip and successful young men in the IT business and everybody thought it was cool
>>
>>1054219
Sounds like it's time for a comeback.
>>
>>1053977
Have you considered riding the step scooter the whole 40km each way? If you eventually grow a Jesus beard and quit your job, you could sleep in your car and scoot around your city all day shitting up the place with your terrible homeless stench.

You would be famous on /n/ as the guy who fucked up his entire life with a children's toy.
>>
File: 1352876959078.jpg (71KB, 424x505px) Image search: [Google]
1352876959078.jpg
71KB, 424x505px
>>1054539
>>
>>1053637
It's hard to argue it's not having its intended effect, tho. OP is choosing not to drive as a result.
>>
>>1054543
Actually, I would be driving further to get to the free parking...
>>
PSA - the only people who ride these over the age of 12 are white upper middle class men who are taking their wife's son to school.
>>
>>1055419
>who are taking their wife's son to school.
On a kick scooter? Sounds hard
>>
>>1053953
One good way to tell if someone's likely an ass is if they use the word "cagers".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.