[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls guys I'm going crazy. Which bike should I buy. The red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170301_182454-1280x720.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_182454-1280x720.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
Pls guys I'm going crazy. Which bike should I buy. The red one had better parts but idk if I want a flashy bike.
Which should I get. This will be my first bike.
>>
>>1052782
Always get the upgrade
>>
>>1052783
Alright you're right. Thank you femanon
>>
>>1052785
Just because I have a vagina doesn't mean I'm female. Racist.
>>
>>1052782
800 bucks for that ? wew lad
>>
>>1052792
It's $480 with the Corp discount. Is that a good deal??
>>
>>1052782
OP these are pretty much the same bike, the only difference is the drivetrain: The only advantage of the 4 is the 1x drivetrain which is simpler and more intuitive. The three uses a 2x drivetrain which just means you'd need to learn how to shift gears both front and back (this is not especially difficult, the overwhelming majority of the adult bikes sold in the past 50 years in the US have had 2x or even 3x drivetrains) which actually has some slight advantages when it comes to long term maintenance costs and flexibility (nothing you'd notice immediately though, the differences won't matter until you've had the bike for 5-10 years).

Personally I'd go for the three, but you're getting a fine bike either way. If you really can't decide, flip a coin.
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>1052817
Just saw your text. My friend said he would get whichever one I didn't. An extra $60 for the drive train difference but someone told me it'd be a significant difference between the two.

I slightly like the blue more but the red is a better bike.
Fuck might have to flip a coin. Which would you get sir?
>>
>>1052782
Since I don't like the red, I'd go with the blue one.
Even though the red is more expansive, doesn't mean it's actually better.
>>
>>1052782
get the red. The color scheme is reminiscent of those 3 colored popsicles and it has slightly better groupset

I would honestly rather mechanical disc to hydraulic on the low end stuff because they like to fail and leak oil and shit
>>
Why did you make two threads about this? Why did you take a picture of your screen?

>>1052829
If your friend wants the other one just buy them both and swap the drivetrain. The only thing you'll need is a $5 adapter to take the crankset off, a set of allen keys, some grease, and some mineral oil for the brakes. If you don't think you can handle that then just ride them both and decide if the 11 speed makes a difference to you.
>>
File: TRsb2Jv.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
TRsb2Jv.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>1052782
I have a Cadent 1. Love it. I crashed it doing a jump once and it came out completely unscathed.
>>
>>1054118
Jesus this bike makes me moist. Please tell me the cadent 4 comes with mounting for front/rear racks and mudguadd
>>
is this cadent for $320 better than giant escape 3 for $340 or anything in this price range?
>>
is this one of those "bait threads" i've been hearing about?
>>
>>1054274
No. You don't have very good eye for this stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.