[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Tra/n/sportation under "japanese culture"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: weeaboo biker.jpg (72KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo biker.jpg
72KB, 426x640px
Why is Tra/n/sportation under "japanese culture" on the home page?
>>
What are you doing on the front page?
>>
>>1043374
I'm new to /n/ and couldn't remember where the hell it was. Why is it /n/ instead of something like /trn/ ?
>>
>>1043376
trains aren't the only kind of transportation. Folks talk about bikes, ships and even planes here. I'm not sure why /n/ is under japanese culture except maybe at some point it was created to contain massive shitposting about superior japanese public transportation
>>
Because bicycles were invented in Japan of course
>>
File: Do you understand.jpg (67KB, 715x560px) Image search: [Google]
Do you understand.jpg
67KB, 715x560px
>>1043371
I absolutely love anime and art, but that is beyond fucked up for a guy that was born in the 50s to be wearing or riding that.
>>
>>1043409
I'm more facepalming over that gear ratio
>>
/n/ is for norimono, meaning things you ride!
Any oldfags here remember 0chan?
>>
>>1043412
Keep in mind it's built for downhill riding.
>>
>>1043371
used to be just a board for trains and trainheads, specifically high speed rail

Other stuff just migrated here as well, because it's all just too niche to have it's own board
>>
>>1043376
Because futaba was (still is I think) using /n/ for its transportation board.
>>
Also Japan has a significant number of transportation otaku, especially for trains, hence the importance of the board on futaba, and why moot decided to carry it over to 4chan.
>>
I miss Fp40 Friday.
>>
>>1043392
I take it that you have learning difficulties?
Because even trolls aren't this retarded. BritBongs made Bicycles, everything up to downturn shifting 10 speeds and carbon fibre came from Europe.
>>
>>1043458
Anon was making a joke, silly
>>
>>1043458
>getting this upset over a little joke
>>
>>1043458
Autism
>>
oh look this post again
>>
>>1043376
Anaim/a/, technolo/g/, transportat/n/
>>
>>1043371
Why not? This is an anime website after all. Don't forget it.
>>
>>1043421
Was that the board with train content only? If I remember correctly they had a thread about trains riding on two pairs of tracks.
>>
>>1043514
You are on 4chan, didn't you get the memo?
Autism is an entry requirement.
Much like American presidents have to "grab em by the pussy" if white.
>>
>>1043371
I never go to the anime side of 4chan, so I just assumed /n/ wasn't even on the front page.
>>
>>1043458
>Because even trolls aren't this retarded.
Why are you talking about yourself?
>>
File: Untitled.png (65KB, 1045x567px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
65KB, 1045x567px
>>1043796
But don't you see? This IS the anime side of 4chan. You're a weeaboo now!
>>
I was just going to ask this. I was looking all over for this board on the first page but couldn't find it because I ignored the japanese section.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.