[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to say "no" if someone asks you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What is the best way to say "no" if someone asks you to swap seats with them on an airplane?
>>
"no"
>>
"no"
>>
"50 bucks"
>>
"fuck off"
>>
>>1043055
I just shit my pants
>>
>>1043055
"no"
>>
"no"
>>
>>1043055
me on the left
>>
>>1043062
This desu
>>
>>1043055
say something in arabic
>>
>>1043055
"no thank you"
/thread
>>
>s-sure
>>
I usually lie and say I paid more specifically for the seat I'm in
>>
Why would this ever happen?

I've flown hundreds of times and never seen somebody request to change seats.
A few times when you the plane is half empty, people move around and lie down across 2-3 seats them return tomtheir original seat when landing
>>
Explain that if the plane crashed the airline may use seat location to determine who dead bodies are and you wouldn't want to complicate the process or increase the chance of you family becoming distressed die to any confusion
>>
I'll think about it if you suck my dick.
>>
>>1044534
Happens for a number of reasons

1. Someone wants to sit by the window

2. Someone wants to sit in the aisle

3. People traveling together weren't seated together so they ask to swap seats so they can sit together. This happens frequently with families traveling together

Either way, I've only had it happen once and I told the guy "no, i prefer the aisle". I hate when disgusting peasants try to talk to me on commercial flights so I just fly private now.
>>
>>1043055
>implying i dont ride my bike distances normies usually require planes to travel.

why would you let the airplane complanies ass rape you and then let some rando ass rape you. man up faggot
>>
>>1043055
Someone asked me for the aisle seat and I said
>no sorry, I feel very claustrophobic and specially booked this seat
Because that was the truth. You could use motion sickness as an excuse for the window, or you could just say no because its your seat
>>
>>1043055
>carry a large book on board
>read it with the spine of the book leaning against the back of the seat
>the other end of the spine rests against your palm secured against your waist or knee
>fatass in front tries to recline
>unable to do so as the seatback is blocked by the book defence
>turns around to give you a passive-aggressive look
>don't return his butthurt stare and keep reading
>>
>>1044535
>Explain that if the plane crashed the airline may use seat location to determine who dead bodies are and you wouldn't want to complicate the process or increase the chance of you family becoming distressed die to any confusion
Kek, this. Go into more and more details about the macabre mixups that might happen due to the gross mutilations of your corpses. Continue in greater and greater detail until everyone around you tells them to fuck off just to get you to stop.
>>
>>1044558
>3. People traveling together weren't seated together so they ask to swap seats so they can sit together
That's the only time it's happened to me and it wasn't any trouble so I swapped with them. There were vacant seats around so I moved again after boarding finished anyway.

It's not a common request.

I've had people take my seat a few times and I just told them I had that seat and they moved. Usually people hoping that they can take the window seat or they thought they'd get a row of seats empty or something.
>>
>>1043055
just say "no". you dont have to have a reason.
>>
>>1043055
>''no''
if hungry
>''if you order and pay a meal, coke and snacks for me''
>>
>>1043055
gesture no, but also pretend like you dont understand or you speak another language

be dismissive
>>
>>1045611
Get a load of this FAGGOT
>>
>>1044558
>just fly private now.
Lol no you dont
>>
>>1045605
This. Just say "I'm sorry, no". If they press, try to be polite but firm. Something like "Look, I apologized, and I really am sorry, but I don't want to move. I think you should ask someone else."

I know it seems rude, and it *is* a little terse, but if their goal is to switch seats with someone the most polite thing you can do is apologize and get them back on their way trying to find another person to swap with. Do that as quickly as possible. Don't snow them in with platitudes and bullshit if your answer is ultimately "no". That's just a waste of their time.
>>
>>1043055
"I'm infected with ebola."
>>
File: R0002.jpg (58KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
R0002.jpg
58KB, 540x338px
>>1048767

>buy tickets last minute to go to a funeral
>get separate seats from my wife
>her row has only two seats, I'll ask the chap next to her to trade
>"..I think you should ask someone else"
>mfw
>>
File: 1486938324179.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486938324179.png
658KB, 1280x720px
>>1043055
Just do your usual autistic /r9k/ tantrum
>REEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT OF MY PLANE!!!! NO TALK, REEEEEEEEEEEEE, !!!! MUH SEAAAAAT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.